chap 2

An unexpected manager

As soon as possible I call my uncle, who just accept me on his company.

(you wear these : http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NuawvRYjxAA/TIx7NrcnT0I/AAAAAAAAABM/2cflkhkJ1og/s1600/3.jpg)

 

“Yoboseyo??” someone there pick my call up.

“ Annyeong haseyo~, Ahjussi. It’s me ____” I said.

“Aaah, _____-yah, have you receive my reply??” he said

“Ne, when will I come there?? I just excited to live in Korea”

“I think you can go here next week, as you can pack all your things. I’ve prepared an apartment for you. and I’ve decide to which boy band you’ve to managed.” My uncle said it properly.

“okay, so, what I need to prepare??”

“Just prepare yourself . and I hope you can take care the boys. Ah, I told you they seems a little bit obstinate”

“ arasso, thanks ahjussi, you’re my savior” I said and about to hang up the phone .

“Wait, please don’t tell everyone there that you’re my nephew when you start to work” said my uncle

“why??”

“Cause they’ll treat you different. And I worried if they’ll think that you was accepted here because family-blood, not because your talent”

“arasso, that’s okay ahjussi, even I said that I was your  nephew, nobody will trust that. We’re totally different Huh?” I little bit annoyed him

“Hahaha, up to you my little nephew. I’ve some meeting after this. Bye”

“bye”

 

…………………………………………………………

 

………………………………………………………………

 

I’ve arrived on korea airport (just said it ‘Korea airport’ cause I didn’t know it names). It’s really crowded, maybe some celebrity come, I think. I walk around 15 minutes. And I discovered that I was lost. I can speak and understand korea well because my father family talk in korea, I also speak in Chinese Indonesia, English, and Germany  fluently.  I walk again and finally find receptionist place.

 

“I am sorry, but where  is the main gate of international come?” I said.

“you can go ahead until the elevators go down to 1st floor and there be some indicator board” she said.

“Thank you”

 

I go with her direction. And I found it. The first place I want to go is the PH company. I have to meet my uncle.

 

…………………….

 

After go to the address my uncle gave by taxi. I meet many handsome and cute boy there. And I found many beautiful-cute girls too. “Trainee” I thought.  I go ahead until I met  a guy named Jaejoong-ssi. He is my uncle secretary.

 

“Oh, you’re ______?? Really pretty than I thought” he said with chuckled.

“Thank you, I’m not that pretty”

 

He took me to my uncle room. There my uncle gave me an address, that was my apartment. And he said that my apartment is in front of the boy-band dorm. And Jaejoong-ssi gave me some rules and some information about to be a manager. He taught me how to organized the schedule, etc.

 

“Okay, I think that the last rule. Keep it on your mine _____-ssi. Follow me now” he took my luggage and go somewhere.

“when will we go jaejoong-ssi??”

“I’ll introduce you to the boys, don’t worry, they’re friendly.” He said with peaceful smile.

“Okay”

 

……………………………..

 

We arrived on some place that there are six boys dance very, very well, and cool!!.  They really can do such good dancing until I thought if they walked it’s looked like dancing too.they move was gently but really sophisticated.

 

“hello guys, I want to intro duce someone to you” jaejoong-ssi  make their attention come to me.

 

“Woa~ pretty girl come” the blonde one said.

 

“what are you doing with that kid hyung?? I think you’re too older than she” some of them said.

 

“ woa~ wait, she’s not my girl friend. She is you new manager. Her name is ______” jaejoong-ssi talk to them.

 

“She?? Are you kidding?? She’s too young.” “she just like my cousins” “she’s like just want to play around, not managed us” all comment come to the air, and made a crowded situation for a bit.

 

“ She’s the best manger you have. I know, she’s still 18. But she have already finished her  study in university, 2 faculties actually”  said jaejoong-ssi.

 

“OMO??!! Really?? you must be kidding. She even younger than me” The blonde one come up again.

 

“I really have graduated from university oppa” finally, I said something.”My name is Shin ______, please take care of me oppas” I bow to them.

 

“Daebak, I even didn’t finish my university” the cute one said. “ by the way, My name Yoseob. Not the maknae but the charge of cute in here” he bows to me.

 

“I’m Dongwoon, the real maknae” The blonde said.

“I’m Doojoon the leader”

“I’m hyunseung, Vocal”

“I’m Gikwang, the lead dancer”

“And I’m Junhyung lead rapper”

“Please take care good of us” They said together.

 

“By the way, We are BEAST” Hyunseung said to me.

 

“Pardon??” I did’nt understand it, why my uncle give me to a beast??

 

“That’s our boy-band name _____yah” replied doojoon\

“Aaah, I got it”


 

 

then that the 2nd chapter. sorry, my fanfic not-like-cinderella-story basic. i just write like waht actually people did if they were on these case. ^^