Truth of the Truth

My Stranger Guy

Suho's POV

 

I woke up by hearing a loud bang. I looked around the room but no one was there. I was alone. I climbed off of my bed and I noticed a lot of sushi on the floor. I remembered Yeonhee telling me she's good in making sushi. Then something popped in my mind. She was here. She came here. But where is she now? I reached for my dextrose rack, pulled it with me and went out of the room, looking for any trace of her. I was just walking slowly because my wound was still aching. Then suddenly, I saw girls. Yewon and her friends. They were circling around another girl. I squinted to see who's the girl clearly. It was Yeonhee.

 

"No! I won't leave him!" Yeonhee said. Yewon angled her hand, planning to slap her but I held her hand. She looked at me, surprised.

"Don't ever touch her again. And I don't want to see you from now on." I said as I tightened my grip because of my anger. Then I released her and grabbed Yeonhee. I dragged her to my room. She was crying. I bent down to clean the mess. She bent down too to help me. After that, I climbed to my bed and sat. She was there, standing, still crying. 

 

"Sit here." I told her. She looked at me. "I said sit here, sit beside me." I tapped the space beside me. She cried harder and climbed, then she sat beside me. "Stop crying." She moved, then she hugged me. I was surprised.

 

"I'm sorry Suho. I'm sorry." She said between sobs.

I tapped her head. ""Stop crying. You're like a kid." I laughed. She was hitting me on my chest, but gently. I laughed again. Then I heard a sound. I heard it again, and again. I looked at her. Hiccups? "Are you hiccuping?" She didn't answer. Then I heard it again, and again. "You are!" then she covered her face in shame. I reached for a bottle of water and handed it to her. She drank it. And the hiccups were gone. She rested her chin on her knees and hugged her legs. I stared at her cuteness.

 

"Kim Joonmyun?" she asked. I realized she was looking at the letter of the hospital on table.

"That's my name." I said then she looked at me, confused.

"I thought your name is Suho." her eyebrows knitted.

"That was a nickname." I answered.

"Aiiiish, okay. I'll call you Joonmyun from now on." 

"Don't--" I said but she broke me off.

"No. You can't disagree." she was laughing while saying it. I jsut laughed with her. I can't resist her.

"Where's your family? I didn't see them visit you." she asked.

"I don't have a family." I said. She looked at me with concerned eyes.

"What?" 

"I'm just kidding. Of course I have!" I laughed.

"Aiiish, but why are they not visiting you?" 

"I don't know. I don't think they will." 

"Why?" she asked eagerly.

"My mother was jsut a mistress. My father got her pregnant. But his wife was also pregnant that tome, with Kris. Coincidently, they gave birth to us on a same day. Of course my father accompanied his wife instead of my mother who was just a mistress. When I was still a kid, I was wondering why I didn't get to see him all the time. He would just stay in my mother's house for an hour to celebrate my birthday. And the rest of the day, he would spend it with Kris. Maybe, that's the reason why I hated Kris. He always had what I wanted. My father didn't fail to give me and my mother our allowance, but that was not what I wanted. I wanted him to be my father, for real. But Kris got that. That's why I didn't think twice by going in his house that day when I got stabbed because I wouldn't let him take you away from me too." she looked at me. But she didn't say anything. "I hated my mother too." I continued. "She always wanted her first child to be a girl. But I happened to be a boy. She was really disappointed. So she made me believe that I was a girl for the first years of my childhood. When I knew the truth, I started hating her. I became a rebel. Then I left her to our house and lived at Baekhyun's own house with the gang." I looked at her. She was staring at me too.

 

"Joonmyun, you don't have to worry that much with those. I want you to be happy. And, no one will take me away from you. I'll always be at your side." she said. "I love you Joonmyun."

 

I smiled at her. "Did I hear it right? You said you love me?" 

She nodded and smiled. I saw her blushed. "I love you too Yeonhee." I held her hand and leaned closer. Our faces were just one inch apart. "I love you." I repeated.

Then my lips touched hers. Her lips were soft. She tasted like a candy. My lips were moving slowly. The next thing I realized was, she was kissing me back. Soft and sweetly. I placed my hand at the back of her neck to deepen the kiss. Then I felt her hand on my shoulders. The moment was so precious. I thought the time wasn't running. It felt perfect. Perfectly better than the first time I kissed her.