New Life

My Stranger Guy

 

I was ready for school. I went out of my room.

“Oh mother of a frog!” I jumped to my surprise when I saw Suho with my brother. He looked at me. I gulped. I remembered what happened last night. He punched the wall. His hand was bleeding. While I stood there, scared. Then he left me.

“Hi.” He smiled awkwardly. I guessed he wasn’t good at it. He knew himself as a bad boy.

“Hi.” I smiled back, awkwardly too.

“Noona, your boyfriend bought me a robot!” Minhyuk excitedly said. The last time he called me noona was on his birthday, which was two months ago.

“Oh, don’t forget to do your homeworks later before playing okay?”

“Okay.” He answered. Suho stoop up. We walked towards the school. It was really..awkward.

“You’re tolerating my brother.” I broke the silence.

“Why?”

“I’m afraid he’s going to love you because of your bribe.”

“That’s not a bribe. I gave it to him without any other reason. I just like it.” He’s way better today than yesterday.

“Where’s Kai? And the others?” Did I really talk to him like this?!

“At your school.” Was he really born expressionless?

“At my school?! But what are they doing there?”

                He didn’t answer me. As we reached the gate, I saw the other guys. They met us halfway. They whispered something to Suho. Then they turned to me.

“Hi Yeonhee-ah.” Sehun greeted.

“Hi Sehun-ah, what did you do there?” I asked him.

“Secret.” He teased. Aiiiiiish these people!

“See you later.” Suho said. They turned and walked off. That guy, such a bipolar.

                I passed through the gate and I noticed a lot of students looking at my direction. Wait, no. not at my direction. They’re looking exactly at me. Some students greeted me even though I didn’t know them. I just bowed at them. I quickly put my bag on my desk and went to Hyesung’s table.

“Oh, at last you’re here.” Hyesung said.

“What’s happening? Everyone’s acting weird. What did they do here? I asked eagerly. Answer me now!

“They announced to the whole academy that you and Suho are together now. And they warned everyone that if somebody plots anything bad to you, they won’t let it pass. That is totally a gang warning you know. And those people who greeted you, they’re only following their warning.” Hyesung explained it well enough.

“What the hell did they do?!” I shouted. I met everyone’s gaze. “Yah! Stop looking at me!” This Suho has never failed to annoy me. I dialled his number.

“It’s okay. You’re like a princess now.” Hyesung laughed.

“That’s funny.” I said between rings.

“Did somebody confront you?” That arrogant voice. I want to throw my phone out.

“Are you crazy?! Why did you guys do it? Why does anyone need to know about it? I can imagine myself, the others are thinking of me as a !”Annoyance overload.

“That’s why I didn’t tell you about that a while ago because I know you’ll know about it soon as you go there. Just tell me if someone calls you that, we’ll kill him or her.” Oh my God.

“What did you say?!”

“Just don’t worry about it. And, even if you’re my girlfriend, that doesn’t mean that you can call me at class hours. See you later. I’ll wait for you at the gate.”

“I won’t go with you! Wait for me until you die!” I hung up. AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!! I turned and saw my classmates leaning. They were eavesdropping, for sure. “Yah! Mind your own business!”

“Did you do it already?” One of my classmates asked me.

“What?”

“You know. Oh come on.” He smiled.

                I hit his head with my phone in my hand. “Don’t talk to me ert!” I can’t believe this. In just one empty can, everything has changed. And I don’t know for how long I can handle this.