This isn’t Real

My Stranger Guy

 

I really felt comfortable with his bed. I opened my eyes. I saw myself still lying on his bed. But I was alone. I looked around and I saw him sitting on the couch, searching for a channel on the television. The tube is still connected on his hand. He noticed me waking up. He looked at me.

“Good morning.” He said and looked at the screen.

“When did you wake up?” I asked him.

“Midnight.” His voice was usual.

“I didn’t feel you woke up.” I yawned.

“Of course. You’re sleeping. You even slept soundedly.” He said, not looking at me.

“Yah! I’m not!”

“How would you know you’re not? You’re sleeping.” He teased. One that I missed.

“Why did you get off of your bed? You should be resting here.” I said.

“I’m sorry.” I climbed out of his bed.

“Why are you here? You should be with you Kris right now.” He said, still searching for a channel.

“What are you talking about? Of course I should be here.” I’m confused. Is he really mad at me?

"If you just fell the guilt and you feel pity on me, you can go now." His tone was serious.

"I don't understand. Why are you being like this?" I asked him. I don't get what's happening. He didn't answer me. I was looking at him but his eyes were glued at the screen. Then someone opened the door. It was Sehun, then followed by the other guys. I reached for my backpack and fixed myself. "I'll better go now."

"What's going on here?" I heard Kyungsoo asked then I twisted the knob and went out of the room. Maybe Suho's really mad at me. And he doesn't want to see me because of what happened. So I just decided to leave. I'll just let him cool down. I'll go visit him again later. I didn't leave because he's right that I feel pity on him, but I left because if I join in his anger now, we'll just end up hating each other. And I don't want that to happen. And I wasn't feeling pity on him, I just want to pay back everything that he did for me. I realized someone was following me. I looked at my back and I saw Kai.

"Kai." I said, nearly whisper. 

"I'm.. sorry about yesterday." he apologized.

"It's okay. I understand you." I flashed a weak smile. He smiled back.

"And about a while ago, don't worry about him. I know Suho. He was just mad because you chose his brother than him. Don't worry, I know he can't resist you." he said.

I nodded. "Thank you." I answered. "I'll just go back later when he's already fine. See you later Kai." I waved goodbye and he waved too. Then I hailed a cab to my house.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Suho's POV

 

"What did you tell her?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I asked her why is she here, and I told her she should be with Kris right now." I answered casually.

"What?! Are you thinking?" he changed his mood.

"Of cousre I am." I said as I lay myself on my bed.

"You're just pushing her away, Suho." Baekhyun spoke up. It was simple but it was true. He's right. I was just pushing her away. But I was just doing that because I can't take it anymore. I was just forcing her to love me. And I can't take it that she was just fooling herself for me. I better let her go.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing." I answered.

"You know what, Xiumin stabbed you at your stomach and not in your head. But it seems that your brain is in your stomach. You're losing your mind." he said. He was really annoyed.

"Why? I was just toying her." I lied.

"Fine. If you don't want her anymore, I'll better start courting her. You know, she's really my type. I'll ask her out and make love and enjoy ourselves--" Baekhun said. I didn't let him finish his sentence. 

"Don't ever dare to touch her." I got up. I gave him my evil look. My fist became a ball-like. I heard him chuckled.

"See? You still love her." he laughed. I still looked at him.

"You didn't know how much she worried about you. She even volunteered herself to lool before you here." Chanyeol said. Why are they defending her like that?

"She didn't look before me. She even slept here on my bed." I lay myself again, my back was facing them

"Stop acting like a kid Suho." said Kyungsoo. Then I heard someone opened the door.

"Hi everyone. Hi Suho! How are you feeling now?" a familiar voice said. I turned to see the owner of the voice.

"Yewon?" I raised one of my eyebrows. Aiiish, this girl again.

"Why are you here and how did you know?" Chanyeol asked with his pissed-off voice.

"I feel I'm not welcome here." she said.

"As if you are." I said.

"I hear that Suho." she laughed and slightly punched me on my shoulder.

"Awwww!" I shouted in pain. My body was still weak.

"Oh, I'm sorry Suho." she was about to touch me but Chanyeol already held her.

"He's still weak. Are you in your mind?!"

"That's why I said sorry." she sat on the chair beside my bed.

"Obviously, I'm here to visit Suho. I heard it from my friends. So I went here." she said.

"Oh Yewon, what are you doing here?" Kai asked who have just arrived in the room.

"Whatever Kai." she rolled her eyes.

She started talking non-stop again. She didn't stop bugging me. SInce we were kids, she already told me that she likes me. This girl is a bomb. Whenever she's near, I feel I want to explode-- in anger.

"Suho, are you listening to me?" she asked. I don't know if I heard it right. My eyelids got heavy. And I felt peace in me.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yeonhee's POV

 

I was finishing to pack the sushis that I've made for Suho when I heard someone knocking on the door. I walked towards the door, I opened it and saw Hyesung with a basket of fruits in her hands.

"Oh, Hyesung." I greeted.

"You're going to visit Suho right? I'll go with you." she smiled. I realized she wasn't wearing her glasses. I looked directly at her eyes. They were not black anymore. They became hazel brown. She's wearing contact lenses. And her hair wasn't tied up like her usual look. It was laid down, revealing her natural wavy hair. She looks really beautiful.

"Yeah, yeah sure." I answered after examining her. We went inside and headed to the kitchen. She helped me finish the pack. 

"I heard it was a gang war." she asked me.

"Yeah. But he couldn't have been with that if he wasn't going at Kris's house to fetch me." I looked down.

"Stop thinking it's your fault. You're just stressing yourself." she tapped my back. We started walking out of the house and waited for a cab. When we got one, I heard nothing but silence. None of us dared to talk. A few minutes and we're already inside the hospital. We were walking to the lobby when we saw Chanyeol walking towards us. I looked at Hyesung who was blushing.

"Hi Chanyeol. We'll visit Suho." I said. I widened my eyes when Chanyeol put his hand around Hyesung's shoulder. "You, and you," I pointed at them. "you're together?" Chanyeol laughed, while Hyesung's face gone fully red, but none of them answered me. "I didn't know this! Since when?"

"Remember your kissing incident? We noticed each other there. I started courting her and yesterday, she said yes." he said happily. Hyesung slightly punched him. I laughed at their cuteness.

"I'm happy for you two." I said and grabbed the basket in her hands. Hyesung raised an eyebrow. "I want you to go out. Go anywhere, eat dinner, and enjoy."

"But--" she started.

"I'm okay here." I smiled at them.

"Okay, okay." Chanyeol said. They started walking off. But he turned to me. "Before I forget, get rid of those people in there. Bye thanks!" he said and they disappeared. Who are those people I have to get rid off? I stopped infront of the door and sighed before twisting the knob. I slowly opened the door. I saw Suho sleeping peacefully. Then I saw four girls. The three were sitting on the couch while the other one was sitting beside the bed. She was holding Suho's hands. I gulped. I felt my heart beat fast. I fully entered the room and I realized the girls were eyeing me. 

"So, you're Kim Yeonhee?" the girl asked me. I looked at her hands which were connected to his. I felt my heart was breaking ito pieces.

"Y-yes, I am." I answered. My voice was shaking.

"I see. You're not beautiful enough. I don't get why you became his girlfriend. Oh, maybe he's just playing around." she said sophisticatedly. I am now sinking in shame. I am not really beautiful as compared to her, even with her friends. But I just can't afford to hear that he was just playing around me. I know he wouldn't do that.

"No. I'm his girlfriend. And he's not playing around me. His feelings are real." I was surprised by my words. I placed the basket on the table beside the bed. But before I could place the bento containing the sushis too, she slapped my hand causing the sushis to spill on the floor. My eyes were teary, I glared at her. Then I felt a slap on my face.