Illegal Possession

My Stranger Guy

 

I pushed myself to get up. I held Hyesung’s arm and started walking home. She opened . I guessed she was trying to speak. But failed to say any word.

“Don’t try to tell anyone about that.” My walk speeded up. “Unless you want to die Hyesung-ah.” I still haven’t released her arm yet.

“I-I saw that kiss.” She buckled.

“I’m sorry Hyesung-ah, I know you like him. But believe me, that was an accident.” I was expecting a yell from her. But no yell came out.

“No, no. It’s okay.” She said.

I got confused. “You’re afraid of them too?”

She nodded. “They’re more terrifying than I thought.”

“I told you.” I said confidently. “So don’t ever have a crush on them again.”

“Honestly, I got another one.” She blushed.

“What?!” I glared at her.

“Did you see the tallest guy? That’s Chanyeol.” Her face was full red. “You can have Suho now.”

I stucked my tongue out.“Yuck, no way.”

“So how was the kiss?” She leaned to tease.

“That was the worst feeling ever. Rrrrk.” My face was full of disgustment.

“If I know, you like it best.” She smiled with the tease.

“Hyes—“ I was about to hit her but she already ran.

“Your first kiss was the best Yeonhee-ah!” She shouted.

“Whatever, you’re crazy!” I shouted back. I continued walking. I was looking at my feet then I stopped. There was someone infront of me.

“I saw you again can girl.” Said the boy. I turned to my back to run but I already had no chance. The other boys were standing infront of me, including Suho. I thought of crying but I held it back. I didn’t want to cry, not before these guys.

“What do you want from me?” My voice was shaking. “If this is about the car window, I’ll pay you, I assure you that. But that will take long.” My last sentence was near to whisper. Thay laughed.

“Forget about the car.” It was my first time to hear Suho’s voice clearly.

“E-eh?” Did I hear it right?

“I said forget about the car.” His face was still.

“So, oh. Am I free now? Thank you! I’m really sorry for what I did.” I took one step.

“Oops, not yet.” I fi wasn’t mistaken, the guy was Chanyeol. Aiiiiiish Hyesung-ah, you still haven’t changed your guy type.

“What do you mean?”I asked curiously-nervously.

“You’re mine now.” Suho said, still have no expression.

“W-w-what?!?” I exclaimed. These guys were seriously crazy. ”You were the first one to dare kiss me. Do you know that my kiss is very precious? It’s like forbidden. But you stole it. So, you’re mine now.

“A-are you crazy?! That was an accident!” Goodness. I never thought this gangster manga boy was very old-fashioned guy.

“Na-uh. I don’t care if that was an accident or not.” He reached for my hand, I tried to avoid it but it was already late. He held my hand. Tightly. I want to cry now. “Let’s go.”

“W-where are you bringing me?!” My tears fell in disbelief.

“Where else? To your house. Why are you crying? Did anyone of you make her cry?” He asked them. Somebody, slap me to death now.

“If there’s someone scaring her, it’s you, Suho.” One of them said.

“Shut up Kai.” He said. That Kai guy chuckled. Suho brought a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped my tears off. “Stop crying. I don’t want to see my girlfriend crying.” His words annoyed my ears. I threw his hands off of my face and of my hands.

“I’m not even your girlfriend. And—don’t ever dare to touch me again.” Couldn’t they just leave me alone?

“Aren’t you listening to me? For how many times should I tell you that you’re mine?”

“That’s unfair! I didn’t even like you! Just leave me alone!” He didn’t answer. We were already infront of my house.

“Is this your house? Why?” He asked.

“Don’t dare to talk bad things about my house. I’m not rich, okay? Now, go. Go!” His face became plain. I don’t know, but I felt somehow scared. They went off without a word. They really looked like a gangster. I went straight to my room. I lay myself on my bed and dialled Hyesung’s number.

“Hello? Hey what’s up?”

“Hyesung, let me die now.”

“Yeonhee-ah? You sound so exhausted. What happened?”

“I saw them again.” Yeah, I really sounded exhausted.

“Suho’s group? What happened?!” She’s back with her eager tone.

“They didn’t hurt me. But that Suho guy, I swear he’s a psycho.”

“What? Will you please explain it further?”

“I am now his girlfriend!” I said angrily.

“Oh my goodness.How did that happen?!” She was nearly screaming.

“He insisted that he owns me now after the kiss incident. I told you, he’s really psychotic. Slap me tomorrow. Even how many you want. I won’t mind.”

“Stop that jerk. So what will you do? If the others find out, you’re dead.”

“Thanks for your wonderful advice. I’ll deny it. That’s the truth.”

“Aish, I’ll help you don’t worry.”

 Minhyuk opened my door. “Someone’s looking for you.” Then closed it immediately.

“I’ll call you later.” I hung up. I fixed myself and went out of my room. In the living room, I saw a lot of foods, my family was sitting there, with Suho. I stood frozen at my feet.

“What the hell are you doing here?!”I glared at him.

“Yeonhee, watch your words. You should not talk to your boyfriend like that.” My father said.

“B-boyfriend?!” I exclaimed.

“You didn’t tell us you have one. Sit down here. He bought all of these.” Why do they seem so happy about it?! Suho slightly chuckled.

“Mom, it’s not what you th—“ But he went beside me and covered my mouth. “Excuse us for a while.” He dragged me out of the house. The wall hit my back. He placed his hands against the wall, sandwiching me.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” I felt my anger exploding.

“What’s so wrong? You’re my girlfriend—“

I broke him off. “I’m not! And I don’t want—“

Then he punched the wall. I knew tremble was visible on my face. He leaned closer. “I said you’re mine.”