First Day- Inside The Dorm and Reality TV

New Girl Group- SQ3R (HIATUS)

SQ3R's dorm is just next to Super Juniors......Wow I know you're all jealous because they are living next to Super Junior.......

Well anyways back with the story.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

8am. Sunday..

 

Right Outside the building are only three members of SQ3R....... they are standing there with their manager( btw.... their manager is a girl)...... the other 2 members came and they proceeded inside to get to their dorm.......

  

They unlocked the door to find an empty dorm which smelt like fragrant cleaning solution........ they all took off their shoes and went inside to take a small tour of the dorm.....

 

All rooms are big and spacey....... and bathrooms are nice and clean...... the kitchen is big ....and the living room is nice.....

 

There were 6 bedrooms..... enough for all members to have one bedroom each.....but some of the members still had a roommate with them.....

 

Tinnie and ChanChan shared the room nearest to the front door...... SeoHyeon and Hayley shared the room nearst to the living room and Miin had a room to herself and so did the manager..... One of the spare rooms was used for practice( the room was the biggest in the dorm) and the other one was used to store luggage and other things......

 

The first day in the dorm felt nice and wonderful......... All members thought that it was nicer than living with your parents.......

 

Once they settled all members were called into the living room for a meeting....

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Third Person's POV

 

Their manager started talking and she said that they were living next to Super Junior....... but the real reason she held a meeting was because they were going to star in a reality show.......

 

All were surprised because they never expected to star in a reality show 5 days after their debut..... But the real shocker is that the show was called " Thank You For Waking Me Up!! ".... All members were shocked because some members hide some secrets about their sleeping habits......and because they now know that Park Kyung Lim doesn't host that show anymore..... the new hosts that host that show are actually Super Junior.......They didn't want their habits to be seen by the 13 hot boys who live across them...... plus the show will continue if the members don't wake up on time to start their schedule....

 

Well the only people who had bad sleeping habits were the manager, Miin, SeoHyeon and Hayley.......

 

Miin talks in her sleep, when SeoHyeon raps in her sleep, then Hayley usually moves around in her sleep because of dreaming and the manager is a very deep sleeper and thats the reason why she makes the girls late for their schedules.......

 

But Channie wakes up earlier than anyone else.... usually she wakes up at 5am which is two hours before schedules start... and Tinnie wakes up at 6am by her alarm playing Ring Ding Dong by SHINee.. usually those two girls eat breakfast once Tinnie wakes up.... and the others eat once their manager wakes up.....

 

ChanChan has been making a plan to wake up the other 3 members (Miin,SeoHyeon, Hayley) and their manager by playing the drums as loud as she can........She feels bad about it but that was the only affective way to wake them up....

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Bedtime- 10pm Sunday

 

 

 

SeoHyeon's POV

Omo.. Eottoke....... What am i going to do.... i don't want my sleeping habits being shown on TV...... and what happens if my boyfriend watches this....JaeJoong-ah please don't watch this...i don't want you to be embarassed because of me.....I can't sleep because we found out that they were going to film us when ever they want........ I really don't want to do this.....

but i can't just stay up without no sleep...... i need to have some rest because i don't want bags and dark circles under my eyes...

 

 

 

 

ChanChan's POV

Hehe..... They are going to reveal our bad sleeping habits......... luckily for me and Tinnie unnie we are not going to be humiliated.. well it's because we wake up earlier than the others..... i am really going to feel sorry for the others because they are going to be filmed while they sleep... and that's really embarassing.......  i am going to wake up the earliest...... so they are going to see me first..... I watched the series where Park Kyung Lim sunbae-nim hosted the show and she woke up SS501..... hehe... that series was hilarious...

Really i am sorry for the others and even manager unnie......... they are going to be humiliated on TV......

 

 

 

 

Hayley's POV

Aigoo~ why,why,why did that situation come up... like come on.. we only debuted like 5 days ago.. thats too early for us to be on some reality TV show........ They are going to film us while we sleep..... and that would be really weird.. and hot guys are going to be laughing at us....... they will never regret the decision that they made......... but one day we will expose them aswell on TV.... sneak into their dorm and film them sleeping.. like what they did to us.......... Aigoo..... I forgot to text Key.... to tell him no to watch this.... oh well Tinnie unnie will probably tell him

Oh well i have to sleep.... i don't want to look like a complete mess when i wake up......

 

 

 

 

Tinnie's POV

Wow... Super Junior's going to sneak into our dorm and watch us sleep....that's sort of weird... like having 13 people around you watching you sleep as they giggle away..... but i wake up earlier than the other 3 but ChanChan dongsaeng wakes up the earliest........ i wonder if she ever sleeps or not....... but probably she sleeps early and wakes up early...... I wake up to my alarm clock playing Ring Ding Dong by SHINee...... i texted Taemin and this is what i wrote...

" Taemin.....Please don't watch 'Thank You For Waking Me Up!!' it's going to be humiliating... and tell Key umma and Dino to not watch it aswell... If that diva and Dino does i'm going to get angry.... Bye Taemin... Saranghae <3

Love Tinnie XOXO <3"

He texed me back saying

" Ah~ arasso...arasso.... bye.. Goodnight... i'll tell them that....... have a sweet dream....Saranghae <3

Love Taemin <3"

 

But i don't need to worry about myself... i need to worry about SunShine dongsaeng, Min Hee and SeoHyeon unnie....

 

 

 

 

Min Hee's POV

Aish..... why now...... so early... give us a break please....... If Jjong watches it and i find out that he did... i am going to get really mad at him..... i forgot to text him but Tinnie dongsaeng probably already did...... I never agreed to this.... they didn't even say it on the contract... oh well at least i will attract more people and soon they will become fans of ours.... so really there are two sides in this situation... but most of our members are only thinking of the bad side.......

For some reason... i think this is a great idea....... but a part of me disagrees.......... I really need to sleep or else i'll look hideous on camera....

 

 

The members then shut their eyes....... and waited for what was about to come.........

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hehe they are going to be in for a big surprise.........

Hehe i lovee that show... "Thank You For Waking Me Up!!!!!".... Park Kyung Lim woke up SS501... it was hilarious because she did nasty things to them while sleeping.. like putting make up on them....

It was hilarious.......

 

I'll Update soon.....

 

If you have any questions to ask me comment or PM me.....

Ohkkay thankss..

~^_^~ 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for subscribing to my stories.......

 

~^_^~