Fourth Day- The Drama (Part 2)

New Girl Group- SQ3R (HIATUS)

“Wah…” Hayley began while staring at television screen in front of her. Key sat beside the Hayley with his arm around her neck. Hayley snuggled closer to Key and smiled up at her boyfriend. Seo Hyeon and Jae Joong came in from the dorm’s back yard. Min Hee and Jong Hyun came out from the kitchen dorm. While Tinnie and Tae Min got up from the dining table in the front and came into the living room. Chan Yoon went off to the grocery store to buy dinner for tonight since it was her turn to buy dinner.

“What’s up dongsaeng?” Min Hee asked while blinking. “Channie-ah and Sung Min-sunbae,” The group all plopped down on the couch and surrounded the screen TV.

“What about them?” Tinnie asked while holding onto Tae Min’s hand and watching the news; Key turned up the volume on the news and everyone listened.

“Channie and Sung Min are the latest top news all over Korea,” Everyone nodded and cooed at the picture of Sung Min kissing Chan Yoon on the forehead. In return Chan Yoon kissed Sung Min on the cheek.

“They really do make a good couple don’t they?” Jae Joong asked while kissing Seo Hyeon’s forehead.  Seo Hyeon nodded and cuddled closer to Jae Joong.

“They’re so innocent and adorable,” Key said while smiling. Jong Hyun nodded along with Tae Min. “I heard that Sung Min confessed to her last night though,” Jong Hyun snickered out while everyone raised an eyebrow.

“Where’d hyung hear that?” Tae Min asked while looking at him suspiciously. “A certain person told me…” Jong Hyun said while grinning innocently. Min Hee saw his look and poked his cheek. Jong Hyun looked down at her and saw that she was pouting and blushing.

“As in…?” Jae Joong and Seo Hyeon asked while wondering.

“Ryeo Wook saw and heard,” Jong Hyun confessed. Tinnie’s eyes widen along with everyone else’s.

“Wookie-oppa?” Tinnie asked while Tae Min looked at her. Jong Hyun nodded and Tinnie pounder in thought for a moment. There was a moment of silence until Hayley broke the silence. “Well…” Everyone’s attention turned over to the girl.

“I have some good news,” Hayley said while lowering the volume on the TV now. “Some fans are supporting ChanChan and Sung Min,” Hayley began while the girls all giggled while the guys all smirked. Hayley’s smiled turned into a frown. Everyone saw and wondered why; mostly Key was concerned at the sudden mood change. Then suddenly the room began growing quiet, tension rose up and the three girls turned over to Hayley. “Sunshine, is there bad news…?” Seo Hyeon asked slowly while Hayley fidgeted around for a bit. She began rubbing the back of her neck nervously and tried avoiding eye contact with the group of friends.

“O-oh it-it’s not really t-that bad…” Hayley stuttered out while the others looked at each other and continued staring at the girl. The boys remained silenced and just watched the scene.

“How bad is it?” Min Hee asked seriously while Hayley sighed and pouted slightly.

“The Sung Min fans aren’t really agreeing to this,” Hayley said quietly while the other girls gasped softly. The guy’s eyes all harden at the sudden news. “They sort of bashing on SQ’s fan page but good news is that our good fans are protecting SungChan,” Hayley smiled weakly while the girls all sighed in relief. Key massaged Hayley’s tensed shoulders and nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck. Hayley felt more comfortable with Key by her side.

“Well that’s a relief, almost had a heart attack on what the anti-fans might do too Channie-ah,” Seo Hyeon said while calming down a bit.

“Let’s just hope for the best and keep it that way,” Tinnie commented and everyone nodded. Having anti-fans isn’t the best way to slowly reach for the stardom.

~~~

Chan Yoon walked around the store and didn’t really know what to cook for dinner. She walked around and eventually left the store. She yawned slightly and didn’t watch where she was going so she bumped into a stranger. Chan Yoon bowed multiple times. The stranger laughed and said, “It’s really no problem at all ChanChan,”

Chan Yoon was a bit shocked at how this stranger knew who she was. She was obviously in a disguise but how did they find out. She slowly backed away but then the person lifted up his sunglasses. Chan Yoon looked closely to seeing a familiar face. She looked and saw that it was Eun Hyuk. She flushed pink and slowly shifted her feet around.

“How are you Channie-ah?” Eun Hyuk asked casually. She blinked and smiled brightly. “I’ve been well, how about you Eun Hyuk-sunbae,” Chan Yoon avoided eye contact and tried to keep herself from over-massive blushing.

“I’m doing really well also. And please be informal around me Channie-ah, call me Eun Hyuk-oppa~” Eun Hyuk said while grinning.

‘E-eun Hyuk-oppa…?’ Chan Yoon thought while her heart beat fasten at this little moment that she was having with Eun Hyuk.

Thump

Thump

Thump

‘Aish…he needs to stop smiling so cutely. I might die from his over-massive cuteness!’ Eun Hyuk smiled brightly at her.

“A-ah…okay E-eun Hyuk-o-oppa,” She tried to keep her flushed face to a minimum but that wasn’t going to happen if Eun Hyuk keeps this up.

“Aww! You stuttered! That is so cute!” Eun Hyuk pinched her cheeks and her eyes widen.

AHHH

WHY DID HE JUST PINCH MY CHEEKS?!

“Channie-ah~ you’re so cute!” Eun Hyuk sang happily while Chan Yoon’s cheeks grew into a deeper shade of red.

MY HEART FEELS LIKE IT’S GOING TO EXPLODE FROM MASSIVE CUTENESS OVERLOAD! D:

…UNNIES…SAVE MEEEEE~

“Oh, Chan Yoon,” Eun Hyuk began while she slowly looked up at him. “Are you hungry?” Chan Yoon without thinking nodded.

“Oh yippie~ come on!” Eun Hyuk began while dragging Chan Yoon down the street happily. Chan Yoon felt as if her heart was skipping two beats when Eun Hyuk had grabbed her hand.

He smiled back at her from time to time. She smiled back happily and so freely. It was beautiful to Eun Hyuk, he actually liked that she was being herself around him. So much better than Hyo Yeon, personally he thought that Chan Yoon was better than Hyo Yeon.

The two walked around and tried the food stands. They tried out many varieties of foods and often Eun Hyuk would feed Chan Yoon and she would blush and hesitant at it. But soon after she got use to it and feed Eun Hyuk back. Eun Hyuk blushed and took it. Normally Eun Hyuk would try to do this with Hyo Yeon but she didn’t really allow it since she usually doesn’t go to food stands like these. The two walked back to their dorms while eating and feeding each other; Chan Yoon got take out for the rest of the girls. They had multiple bags of food but not too many though.

“Oppa, you have a little something right here,” Chan Yoon said while pointing at her face to motion Eun Hyuk. The two stopped on the side-walk and Eun Hyuk tried wiping it off but he kept missing it. Chan Yoon laughed at how cute Eun Hyuk was. Eun Hyuk was a bit amazed that Chan Yoon didn’t giggle. Most girls, meaning Hyo Yeon giggled but Chan Yoon laughed normally. Eun Hyuk liked that about Chan Yoon, she was different. A good type of difference though.

Chan Yoon got close to him and slowly with her thumb; she took off the piece of rice that was on his lower lips. “There,” She said while looking at Eun Hyuk. She met up with his brown eyes and couldn’t help but stare. Eun Hyuk was staring into her chocolaty eyes also and never noticed how beautiful they were. Once Chan Yoon noticed she stopped and looked away with tainted pink cheeks. She turned away and continued walking. Eun Hyuk just stared at her posture and shook his head to clear the thoughts.

‘I can’t like Chan Yoon, even if she is the right type of girl for me…’Eun Hyuk rushed after Chan Yoon and walked beside her. ‘I can’t…because of Hyo Yeon…’

‘But…Chan Yoon…s-she’s perfect for me…’ Chan Yoon was staring up at the stars. She looked beautiful just like the stars.

The two made their way up the stairs and to their dorms.

Eun Hyuk lead the way to SQ3R’s dorm door but even if they lived side-by-side. “So…umm…” Chan Yoon began while biting her lip lightly.

“Thank you for spending this evening with me,” She said while looking at him.

“No, thank you Channie-ah,” He said while smiling. “I hope we can do this again someday again,” He spoke softly. She blushed and nodded eagerly.

“I hope so too because I had a great time today,” Chan Yoon said while laughing lightly. ‘She is beautiful inside and outside,’

Without knowing Chan Yoon got on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek lightly and opened the door to go inside her door quickly. Eun Hyuk stood outside with wide eyes and couldn’t believe what just happened. He held the spot where she had just kissed him. He looked at the closed door and began dancing outside.

‘She likes me!~’

He began dancing ‘Sorry Sorry’ outside of the dorm happily but eventually stopped since people might think he is going insane. He scrambled into his dorm and locked the door tightly.

Without knowing, a photographer saw and took pictures of everything that had just happened. The photographer grinned and chuckled. They crept out from the plant bush and smirked deviously.

“I got you now…Channie

~~~

Yay another update on this story~

Sorry for not introducing myself but I'm Seunii and I'll be helping SuJuLoverr-unnie with this story. :D

I believe it's going to be super fun working with her <3

And I really hope that you will enjoy this story and support it all the way.

So let's be friends~ <3

Loads of Love

SuJuLoverr & Seunii <3