Third Day- Star Golden Bell and Ideal Types

New Girl Group- SQ3R (HIATUS)

At 11:30 in the evening SQ3R arrived at the studio to film Star Golden Bell. This episode was special because this episode was the Star Golden Bell: Idol Special. Plus It was December 31... so it meant that it was on ChanChan's b-day. The producers thought it would be a great idea if they celebrated ChanChan's birthday with Sungmin. So when it struck midnight they would celebrate New Years and the two birthdays......

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yeyy..... SQ3R is going to film Star Golden Bell...... With SHINee, U-KISS and Super Junior.. Oh and the Studio has gotten a whole lot bigger.... Now in Star Golden Bell they can have 30 people , they used to have 25 or 20 people on set but now you can fit in all of the bands (including SQ3R) ...Seating arrangements are sucha pain.......maknae sits in the front row with really cool people... The front row is like this...

 

 

Key         Kibum(SuJu)          Kiseop         Kevin         ChanChan         Eunhyuk

 

 

Members of SQ3R sit behind Channie...... Lucky they didn't get split into different lines.... Everyone was already changed into their uniforms and all took their seats..... not long after that.. the show began.....

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Host: Annyeonghaso everyone, This is..

 

Everyone: STAR GOLDEN BELL!!!!!

 

Jun Hyun-Moo:  Yes.. Today's lineup is very big today..... because today is... Star Golden Bell: Idol Special.... The groups that are with us today are SHINee.......... U-KISS........... Super Junior............... and the fresh, new girl group......................... SQ3R!!!!!!!!! now we already know enough about U-KISS, SHINee and Super Junior because they have been on the show several times..... but we haven't had an introduction from SQ3R......

 

Kim Je-dong:Yes.... so SQ3R. please introduce your selves...

 

SQ3R: Annyeonghaseo, We Are SQ3R!!!!

Channie: Annyeonghaseo~! Cheonun Kim Chan Yoon imnida....

Hye Shi: Annyeong~! Cheonun Hye Shi imnida.

SeoHyeon: Annyeong~! Cheonun Hyeonnie imnida.

Min Hee: Annyeong~! Cheonun Miin imnida.

Hayley: Annyeonghaseo~! Cheonun Sunshine imnida!!

 

Lee Chae-young: Hehe.. these girls are so polite and they have good manners...

 

 

Kim Je-dong: Yes.. i see..... ChanChan-sshi being most formal with the audience really gives them a good reputation...So ChanChan.. Kim Chan Yoon is your real name? If it is...it suits a girl like you..

Channie: Ne~ yes it is my real name and thank you for that compliment.....

Jun Hyun-Moo: now we would like to know what are your postions in SQ3R......

 

 

Channie: I am the leader/maknae of SQ3R and i am 19 years old today...  *audience gasps. even the other idols exept the SQ3R members*

Chae-young: How is that?? you're so young.. compared to Leeteuk-sshi... you make him look old * as soon as she said that Leeteuk frowned*

Hyeonni: It's because she is the one most suited for the role... plus she treats us like we are her children.. and not to mention the fact that she acts mature for her age.....

 

Je-dong: ahh.. ohk...

 

Hyeonni: I am the Lead Rapper, Centre Face and the eldest in SQ3R. and i am 21...

Hyun-Moo: Yes Please rap for us....

Hyeonni: ohk i want to rap with Chan Yoon and Sunshine......

*then they rap Eunhyuk's bit from Pajama Party*       *Eunhyuk looks surprised to find out that they rapped his bit*

 

 

Tinnie: I am the Lead Dancer and Sub Vocal of SQ3R. And i am 19...

Je-Dong: Wow. Can you please show us some of your dance skills with one of the other members......

Tinnie: Ahh ohkay. ChanChan lets dance to Sorry Sorry from Super Junior.....

Channie: Ohk.....

*Then the music starts and both of them start dancing perfectly to the music. they are insync.. All members of Super junior are shocked to see them dancing so well....Could SQ3R be the female version of Super Junior??*

 

 

Chae-young: Wow.. I noticed that everytime someone is performing.. Chan Yoon-sshi is always with the member.......

Min Hee: It's because it is Chan Yoon's Birthday today....

*Everyone is surprised to hear that it was Channie's birthday*

Min Hee: I am the Lead Vocal and Sub Leader of SQ3R. And i am 20...

Hyun-Moo: Wow A Sub Leader..... ohk.. Miin-sshi please sing for us

 

 

 

*Miin sings Finally by Brave Brothers ft. Kevin and Alexander from U-KISS*

 

 

 

Hyun-Moo: Wow what an angelic voice.....

Hayley: I am the Power Vocal and Sub Rapper of SQ3R. I am 19......

Hyun-Moo: Ohk sing a song for us please..

 

 

*Everyone in SQ3R is singing I Like You by U-KISS and Hayley is singing Soo Hyun's parts*

Chae-young: Wow very powerful indeed......

 

 

 

*Then the first round starts*

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Halfway through the show*

-The topic about love was brought up because of Je-Dong-

 

 

Je-Dong: Ahh love is sometimes sweet.... Chae-young-sshi? Would you go out with me?

Chae-young:Hehe.. Maybe..

Hyun-Moo:Oh well.. Better luck next time..... So Who in SQ3R has a boyfriend?

Hyeonni: Everyone does.. Exept our maknae......

 

 

 

Chae-young: So who are your boyfriends...

Hyeonni: My bf is JaeJoong from DBSK

Tinnie My boyfriend is Taemin from SHINee

Hayley: Myboyfriend is Key from SHINee

Min Hee: and My boyfriend is Jonghyun from SHINee aswell....

 

And because the maknae is the Gag Idol in SQ3R . ChanChan joked...

 

 

ChanChan: Yes..... Please do not bash us.. Because we're too young to die.......!!!!!

 

 

After Channie said that everyone was laughing their heads off..... even the Hosts, Directors, and Staff

 

 

 After the laughter died down. The hosts continued talking.

 

 


Je-Dong: So because they are your bf's, then they are your ideal types?

Everyone in SQ3R exept Channie: Yes they are....

 

 

Hyun-Moo: So Chan Yoon-sshi.. describe and name your ideal type

Channie: My ideal type is someone who can dance very well. He can rap or sing. he is funny but sweet. he needs to be caring. When i have troubles i can cry on his shoulder. and when i'm down he can cheer me up. And most of all, if i love him, he has to love me back...
 

 

 

Chae-young: wow.. that type of guy is hard to find...... So who do you think could be that type of guy? name two people....

Channie: ...................... Well those two people are Eunhyuk and Sungmin from Super Junior....

 

 

*the audience "oohh's and 'ahh's  which makes Channie blush really hard, and while she is blushing Sungmin and Eunhyuk have big smiles on their faces....*

 

Hyeonni and Min Hee: Oh and a big secret of hers is that she never had her first kiss yet.......

Hayley: She has kissed guys on the cheek but to her, first kisses only count if it's on the lips.....

Tinnie: HaHa dongsaeng.... don't worry it's nothing to be ashamed of.....

*Channie just blushed at the fact that it was true........ she never had her first kiss and the members of SQ3R just revealed it...*

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*The end of the show*

-Backstage- 12: 25 am

 

Sungmin and ChanChan were blindfolded and they were waiting patiently in an empty room......

 

"Oppa?" ChanChan called out just to see who is with her

"Yes Channie dongsaeng,i'm here.. don't get scared.. Oppa is with you.." Sungmin said to make sure ChanChan wouldn't get scared.

"Oppa.. Can i Ask you something?" Channie asked Sungmin

"Go Ahead.." Sungmin replied

"Oppa...... Do You Like Me?" Channie sort of choked out the question to Sungmin...

There was a silence between them for a little bit until Sungmin replied with a simple

 

"Yes."

 

 

 

Suddenly someone opened the door and led them to the stage where everyone were....

Sungmin and ChanChan locked hands because she was scared and didn't know what was going to happen

Eunhyuk looked at the two and then looked at their position..He saw their hands and got a little bit mad and jealous......

Then Sungmin and Channie took off their blindfolds and were surrounded with the  guests of the show....

 

 

 

"SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!" said the friends (SHINee, U-KISS, Super Junior and SQ3R) that surrounded her and Sungmin....

 

 

 

Sungmin and ChanChan were happy that they had a whole family to celebrate with.. They both said Happy Birthday and Happy New Year to each other.... As a birthday gift.. ChanChan gave Sungmin a necklace and a peck on the cheek and Sungmin gave her a bracelet and a kiss on the forehead.... Everyone awwed at the sight.....  All the others gave Sungmin and ChanChan the birthday presents they wanted to give to them......

 

 

Then it was time to cut the cake..... They both had to share a big pink, vanilla flavoured cake.....Channie was happy, Especially Sungmin.... because he loved pink...... Both cut the cake with their hands on the knife handle... and because somebody brought up the dare about if the knife comes out unclean then the birthday people have to kiss each other.........

 

 

 

And guess what... The knife came out unclean.......... so Sungmin kissed ChanChan on the forehead and Channie kissed Sungmin on the cheek........ Lots of the Super Junior members were jealous but were happy at the sight... It looked like Sungmin and Channie could be a couple........

 

 

 

Everyone had a piece of the delicious cake and then after that.. photo taking commenced...

They had different photos... some of the photos had Sungmin and Channie doing weird poses and some of them had other people doing different things.. and the last picture was of all the guests on SGB in one big group, smiling like there was no tomorrow........

 

 

 

Then the show came to an end...........

 

 

 

What a great day to celebrate birthdays and a new year........

 

That day was the best day ever!!!!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe... What a great chapter......

Was it good????

Nice celebrating birthdays and new years.........

 

 

The members who have boyfriends will have a story..........

 

The story will be about how they met their boyfriend...........

 

Sounds interesting huh????

 

 

I'll update soon......

 

Saranghae<3

 

SuJuLoverr.........

~^_^~