~*Kim Tinnie and Lee Taemin*~

New Girl Group- SQ3R (HIATUS)

Me and my boyfriend Taemin are just walking in a park on a nice sunny day......

 

Whenever he talks to me.. it feels like one of our first moments of being together.... I also can't help but think of the time he confessed his feelings for me......

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 

"Taemin," Tinnie said to her boyfriend

"Yes jagiya. Is there something wrong? Because if there is you can tell me," Taemin replied putting a lot of worry into the reply.

Tinnie replied "Remember the day you confessed your feelings to me...?"

 

As soon as Tinnie said that the flashback started.

 

 

 

 

~*3 years back~*
 

-Seoul High- 1st half of Lunch Break-

~*At the School Cafeteria*~

 

 

"CL unnie....I like this guy but because i'm shy i don't think i can confess to him." Tinnie said to her bestfriend CL.

"Well is this guy nice to people and is he the same age as you?" CL asked

"Well yes he's nice because he is my partner for Science and English. He is also in the dance club and for the past few days I've been recieving love letters from this guy." Tinnie replied without making eye-contact.

"Oh, i know who this guy is!  It's Lee Taemin~" CL sang back to Tinnie happily.

 

 

"Huh?? How did you know if it's Lee Taemin??" Tinnie asked back just to make sure it was Lee Taemin. But CL never answered back. CL knew all along because Taemin told her that he was going to confess to her friend.

 

After asking, the two Jung's, Krystal and Jessica came together and sat at the table  with CL and Tinnie.. Krystal noticed the sad look on Tinnie's face and she decided to talk to her..

 

 

"Dongsaeng, is something bothering you? If there is you have us to talk to you know." Krystal said to Tinnie with a concerned tone. Tinnie just sighed but then CL answered "Well our Tinnie here is in love with Lee Taemin and she wants to confess to him because his love letters got to her."

 

 

Tinnie didn't pay attention to CL's answer and she didn't think those letters were from Taemin. She just sighed while the two Jungs made an 'oohh' sound because they obviously understood the situation their dongsaeng was in.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

~*Meanwhile at the School Garden*~

 

 

"Yah Lee Taemin! Get off that ladder before you fall off and break your bones!!!!!! " Key shouted to Taemin as a warning.

"But hyung.. I really want to impress Tinnie!!! So don't rush me!!! Just you shouting at me is rushing me!!! Plus it's lunch break!!!! GO EAT!!!!"  Taemin shouted back to Key..

"Yah!!! Don't shout to your Umma like that!! Plus fine i'll go eat with Jjong, Jinki and Minho..But when we get back you have to be finished!!!! Arasso!?!?" Key said as he shouted and scolded at the same time. Then without another word he left to join Minho, Jonghyun and Onew..

 

 

In 10 minutes Taemin was finished hanging up the banner that said "Will You Be My Girlfriend Kim Tinnie?? <3 Lee Taemin"

 

 

 

Taemin hopped off the ladder and said "Perfect..." then just after the moment Taemin said that, Key and the others came and stared at the banner with awe.. 

After a few minutes of silence Jonghyun and Onew broke into tears, Minho was dancing around Taemin and Key was hugging Taemin like there was no tomorrow. Jonghyun came up to Taemin with tears running down his face while saying "My Taemin is all grown up...He's a man now~~"

 

 

Taemin was just standing there witnessing the scene infront of him. He looked like a weirdo just looking at these people cry and act like idiots. Plus he was red because of Key's hug earlier. It made them look..... kind of gay.

Minho stopped dancing and walked over to Taemin and said  "Are you ready Taemin?"

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

~*2nd half of Lunch Break*~

 

Tinnie had exited the cafeteria because her friends were teasing her about her feelings for Taemin. While walking to her locker she thought about the letters. Could it be from Taemin? But she just thought that people were pranking her.

 

 

She got to her locker and sighed. She was looking for her Science books but she couldn't find them. All she found was her stuffed penguin in her locker. She loved penguins. She thought they were very small and cute. She then gave up looking for her books and closed the locker.

 

 

As she was about to walk away she turned her head to the right and looked at this person dressed up in a nice penguin suit.

 

She was just standing there because she thought the person who was wearing the suit would be crazy. As she was about to leave, the penguin held up a sign which said "Chase Me~!"

 

 

The penguin started to run down the stairs and Tinnie chased him. While running Tinnie was thinking about what would happen once the Penguin guy stopped running. 

 

Could it be a joke? It could be because I look like an idiot chasing this person. Tinnie thought to herself.

 

Tinnie kept running as long as she could because she knew the penguin wouldn't stop until they reached the place.

 

 

The penguin disappeared near the doors towards the School Garden. Tinnie tried searching for him in the hall but couldn't spot him so she decided to turn back. She then got a letter from a person standing nearby.

 

She thanked the person and opened the letter without hesitation. She read the letter that said :

 

Kim Tinnie,

 

Go through the doors towards the School Garden..

And there you will find the person who was behind everything for the past few hours...

 

Hope you will be happy~! HWAITING~!

 

From

Your Secret Admirer <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She felt a rush of happiness go through her body as she opened the doors to the School Garden.

 

And there she saw a colorful banner that said

 

"Kim Tinnie, Will You Be My Girlfriend<3 Lee Taemin"

She was so shocked to see her crush confessing his feelings to her. She then ran to him and gave him a kiss and a big hug.

After the kiss Jonghyun, Minho, Key, Onew, CL, Jessica and Krystal came out and cheered for them. Since CL saw Tinnie happy, she couldn't help but cry along with the others.

 

Tinnie and Taemin looked into each others eyes and they both said "I Love You~"

 

 

 

~*Flashback Ends*~

 

 

 

"Tinnie?Tinnie? Is there something wrong?" Taemin called out to Tinnie

"Oh, it's nothing..just remembering those days in high school..You know those days were the best days of my life." Tinnie said to Taemin with a soft tone.

"Oh really? Me too~" Taemin sang back to his girlfriend.

 

 

 

Both of them stopped in front of SQ3R's dorm and faced each other, both looking into each others eyes.

Before they parted Tinnie and Taemin said "I Love You~"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hey everyone~

 

This is Kim Tinnie and Lee Taemin's love story.....

 

I tried to do my best but i caught the case of Writer's Block.. and now i am depressed......

My co-author Seunii updated the story with new chapters.. and they are really good......

Trying the best i can to update because school starts in 2 days!!!!

This chapter is short...... my ideas are running out...... but i'm not giving up...

 

OMG.... well anyways try to comment as much as you can.....

 

 

Bye

Love SuJuLoverr and Seunii <3