Fourth Day- The Drama (Last Part)

New Girl Group- SQ3R (HIATUS)

The mysterious photographer sat at their desk and began uploading all the pictures that they took of Eun Hyuk and ChanChan. The person pierced their eyes into the screen and had a scowl on their lips.

“Calm you’re self…” A calm men’s voice called out while the girl glanced over and glared at him.

“Yah, you asked me to do this so I’m doing the best I could for the both of us!” She hissed out.

“Yeah I know,” The man said while leaning over towards the girl while wrapping his arms around the young girl. The girl tensed up and pushed him off of her.

“You get you title as the Maknae of the music entertainment while I get my sweet little revenge on the girl…” He whispered into her ear. She gulped and kept her straight face.

“Hmmp, you know I’m always the Maknae. Forever the Maknae, not her…” She snapped angrily.

“I know sweetie, now…why don’t you confirm it?” His voice lingered around her head and she moved the mouse towards the confirm button.

“Heh, this is what you get for messing with me…” She murmured out while pressing the ‘confirm’ button. They both watched as the bars went up and down. With a pleasing smirk grew across their lips, they began to laugh to themselves.

~~~

Millions of viewers saw and couldn’t believe what was going on. With the headlines as ‘Innocent ChanChan double crossing Sung Min for Eun Hyuk?’ this caught everyone’s attention. Especially the E.L.F, SQ and SONE’s fans since they were really shocked at what had happened. All of the millions of fans commented and questioned on the subject. Most of the comments were merely flames against ChanChan and her actions.

‘I hate her! D:<’

‘Can’t believe her! ):<’

‘I’m more of a HyoHyuk fan not a EunChan fan,’

‘How dare her! First she steals Sung Minnie-oppa; now Eun Hyukie-oppa? T^T’

‘Nooo! Why Eun Hyuk-oppa?! Oppa please don’t meee~ T_T’

But there were some sweet replies to this little situation. Instead of being mean and flaming the two, they were being supportive about it.

‘Eun Hyuk-oppa! I love you no matter what your decision is! Even if it means that you are also going out with ChanChan-unnie!’

‘Hyukie-oppa, you scored two girls! Hyo Yeon-sshi and also ChanChan-sshi! Nice~ ;D’

‘ChanChan-unnie! We love you! Don’t listen to those jealous girls!’

‘Why is everyone flaming these two?! They look really adorable together! Personally I think we should support these two till the end! EunChan hwaiting!<3’

~~~

“YAH! WHERE’S MY SOAP?!”

“WAHH WHERE’S THE TV REMOTE?!”

“SHIN DONG WHY ARE YOU EATING MY COOKIES?!”

“HAHA~!”

“TURTLE~ TURTLE~”

“Hee Nim~ you’re so cutee~!”

“YAHHHH SUNG MIN COME BACK HERE WITH MY TOWEL!”

“DANANANANA SUPER MANNN~!”

“LEE EUN HYUKKKKKK! LEE SUNG MINNNNNN!”

Everyone paused in their tracks and turned to the leader. Sung Min bumped into Eun Hyuk and stood in front of Lee Teuk.

“Ooooh! You in trouble nooooow” Kang In sang while everyone turned over to the boy and glared at him. Ki Bum bonked Kang In on the head. Kang In gave out a little whine and growled at Ki Bum. Ki Bum shrugged it off.

Everyone grew crowd around the computer screen and looked at the certain topic. There was a moment of silent; it was so silent that there was cricket’s chipping. Sung Min’s eye was twitching while Eun Hyuk was coughing slightly in nervousness. Lee Teuk was beyond angered, he didn’t know why though. Maybe it was because Eun Hyuk was practically cheating on Hyo Yeon!? Everyone knew how Hyo Yeon was!

No one wants to mess with her when she angry. But Lee Teuk was always the target when Eun Hyuk does something that Hyo Yeon didn’t like so he gets the blame for everything. Now that Eun Hyuk was kissed by his newly favorite dongsaeng, HE. IS. A. DROP. DEAD. MAN.

Moment of silence…

‘OH WHY

GIVE IT TO MY Y~

LISTEN TO MY Y~

PLEASE LOOK BACK AT ME

GIVE IT TO MY Y~’

YEAH THANK YOU EVERY BODY~

BUT WHAT DID HE DO TO DESERVE THIS TYPE OF TORTURE! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE WHAT HYO YEON MIGHT DO TO THIS ANGEL TEUKIE!

T_______________T

Mommy…I’m sorry for taking the last cupcake when you told me no.

I love you! D:

“Hyung…it’s not what you think,” Eun Hyuk began while Sung Min and Lee Teuk looked over at him.

“Then what is it?” Lee Teuk asked while twitching.

“Yeah, what is it?” Sung Min was fuming in anger. One of his best friends was hitting on his girl. Well…not technically but SOON she will be his girl. Yeah! What?! Chan Chan will soon be known as LEE CHAN CHAN.

YEAH! NICE RING TO IT RIGHT?! CAN I GET A WHAT WHAT?!

LEE CHAN CHAN, ALSO KNOWN AS MRS. SUNG MIN LEE

MWHAHAHAHA~

“She was kissing me as a friend. Nothing more, I swear seriously,” He lied through his teeth and hoped this won’t come back to haunt him during his sleep. Sung Min knew moves while he only knows how to make a mean good-old fashion sandwich. He can’t beat Sung Min! He was scared to death.

Sung Min glared deadly towards Eun Hyuk. Meaning as a warning to Eun Hyuk; to Eun Hyuk from Sung Min with super love.

‘YOU BETTER SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN MY BROTHER. YOU GOING DOWN

TO. NIGHT. AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY!’

Eun Hyuk gulped and felt a shiver going up his spine. Eun Hyuk thinks that now he is probably number 1 on Sung Min’s to kill list. Not mentioning that he did also steal Sung Min’s chocolate bar not too long ago between you and me, DON’T TELL SUNG MIN OR ELSE SUNG MIN WILL PROBABLY KILL HIM EVER MORE! HE’LL PROBABLY KILL EUN HYUK, BRING HIM BACK TO LIFE AND THEN MURDER HIM AGAIN D:

If you love Eun Hyuk, don’t do it

T__T

~~~

ChanChan’s eyes blanked out when she watched the news later that night. Everyone surrounded the young girl and couldn’t believe what happened. To ChanChan everything was going so fast, how could this happen? It’s not like she had any enemies or anything; well…now she might be an enemy to Hyo Yeon for stealing her boyfriend away.

“ChanChan?” Min Hee began while ChanChan shook her head. ChanChan got up and faced the group of friends. Everyone stared at her in confusion. The four girls along with their manager waited for something to happen. The next thing that was coming towards them was the Maknae and leader was bowing to them.

“I’m sorry unnies. Manager-unnie, I’m really sorry,” ChanChan said while her voice cracked up. The girls all kept quiet for a second. ChanChan kept her head down until she felt warm embraces. She slowly looked up and saw the girls hugging her tightly. Even the manager joined the group hug, the girls all group hugged.

“Don’t be sorry Maknae,” Seo Hyeon whispered while keeping ChanChan close.

“It’s really okay ChanChan-ah, things like this will happen,” Hayley said while smiling. Everyone nodded and broke away.

“You two are friends, we’ll talk about this tomorrow,” The Manager stated while smiling.

“No worries about this okay?” Tinnie said while grinning.

“Alrighty, we’ll just tell the press conference and make sure this won’t happen again,” The girls all nodded at the manager. “Now let’s just go to sleep okay? You girls must be tired. Now let’s just sleep,” The girls nodded and bid good nights.

~~~

 

This chapter was written by....

 

Seunii

 

 

Tell us what you think of this part of the chapter......

Was it good?? Was it Awesome??

 

 

Oh and guess who the mystery girl and mystery guy is ??

I- SuJuLoverr will praise you if you know who they are...

 

Comment Please~!

 

 

Love

 

SuJuLoverr and Seunii <3