Why?

Double-Double

 

“Nuna where were you?” Seungri asked walking beside her to the recording studio.

 

“I just had to fix some things” she smiled pinching his cheeks.

 

‘Wouldn’t it much be easier to let more people in the plan’ she thought looking at the panda maknae and the 2 girls but then again the 3 were never good with keeping secrets from Chaerin.

 

Ever since her relationship blurred out the family has learned to not keep asking questions after questions and just let her tell them when she’s ready and comfortable especially the boys, she’s thankful of that of course there’s nothing more family-er than being able to understand the feelings of another member. With that she learned how to control her thoughts and expressions around them too to stop them from worrying too much but with their keen eyes they still can’t help sigh every time they see her trying hard.

 

Up till now aside from Tabi everyone else still doesn’t know what’s going on between the two. They’ve asked a couple of times and they understood his silence.

 

While she watched everybody walk and chat with each other again she zoned out thinking of things she’s been thinking a lot lately and that doesn’t need any psychologists to know what about. It’s always been the same thing and no matter what she does it keeps coming back to her.

 

“He promised that we’ll spend time each other and even with the crazy schedule that I MUST go to I risked getting reprimanded and snuck out, after hearing him over the phone get crazy and excited about it I hoped … no I expected for him to be waiting for me under that shed and ready to go but when I got there he was out of sight so I waited … and waited … and waited … it had seemed like there was going to be a storm, I still waited though up till the sun was out and there was no one around anymore. I thought he’d at least call or message me he’s not going to make it but nothing came, Tabi came and told me he was just passing by when he saw a familiar figure sitting on the side. When he saw me there of course he was surprised and wanted me to go home already since I was drenched with the rain but I said no. I was going to wait for him no matter what, Tabi stayed with me the whole night until morning waiting for someone who’s never going to show up but because even at that situation I’d still hope he’ll come I stayed there… That was just the start though, the next couple of weeks he’s been MIA on all our dates and even the usual phone calls. For the whole month he was out of reach and didn’t even say anything about it. Not to mention the constant unknown messages I keep getting about him and some other girl. You could think that I’m just an obsessed girlfriend but if that person you thought you knew in and out started to changed overnight you couldn’t blame me for going all the way to like this”

 

Dara started to think about those words but then ended up saying it out loud, at first the others thought she was just mumbling things or singing some songs but when they all hushed up and listened to her they started to sit closer to the girl hearing everything.

 

Though it wasn’t just her story they were surprised with but also the tearless face she had the whole time. She even managed to relay it without stuttering or pausing as if it was a normal story said a million times.

 

So if you ever find me lifeless in the bathroom with blood gushing out my wrist you’ll know the reason why” she tried to lighten up the gloomy mood with that joke but instead she got teary eyes and yells from some, she smiled at them but then just got attack with another group hug.

 

“Don’t make those kinds of jokes” Teddy playfully nudged her head.

 

With everyone going back to what they were doing Dara eyed the dragon playing with the piano and thinking about something she walked to him tapping his shoulder and getting his attention. Jiyong turned his head and blinking his eyes a couple of times while looking at the smiling rabbit.

 

“Can we talk outside?” she asked, he was a little flustered with it but followed right after.

 

When the two got out of the room the rest tried to sit as close to the door as possible to eavesdrop but when Dara knocked on the door shocking them they all stumbled away from the door even Seungri was further away where’d he’d be.

 

Jiyong was freaking out coz of Dara’s smile, for his and Bom’s experience there was never a good reason to be asked to talk privately with her and seeing her smile that way was sending shivers down his back. He held out his hand and touched her forehead to check for fever but she felt normal then next he went down to opening her eyes as it could get but just got his hand slapped away.

 

“You okay?” he asked smiling and Dara just pouted cutely.

 

“Yeah” she nodded. “Can you help me with something?” she asked acting cute as she can possible be even blinking like a puppy.

 

“Yeah sure! What is it?” he chuckled like he has another option.

 

“Okay! Call Dog-poop and just say I sent you then he’ll tell you what he needs! Thank you” she said hugging him tightly afterwards.

 

She didn’t walk inside or left and just stared at him waiting to do what she asked. HE too just stared at her blinking back dumbfounded at the moment. It took him a couple of seconds to take in what she wanted.

 

“Oh!” he gasped hurriedly taking his phone out and dialling the boy’s number. After a couple of rings Thunder picked up panting, that was something that bothered him a little.

 

“Hyung!” he breathed coughing up earlier.

 

“Your nuna sent me?” his tone was a question instead of acclaiming it.

 

“Ummm…. thank’s hyung! Thank you! Thank you!” the latter rejoiced like some miracle happened. Dara chuckled while Jiyong was still lost. “I don’t have any schedule today so I’m coming over to your company! I’ll be fast hyung” he started running out and then hang up.

 

“What was that?” he turned to Dara but then realized he was talking to someone, she already left walking inside. “Yah!” he shouted at her but he just got ignored so he ran after her. “Oppa! Can I borrow Ji for the rest of the day?” she asked Teddy but everyone else in the family always interested about everybody else’s business they stopped and looked at her.

 

“Yeah sure!” the producer agreed and then going back to what he was doing. Dara took her bag and said bye to the girls, Jiyong took his things as well and just followed the girl down to the cafeteria not long after the boy showed up.

 

Thunder came running in and hugging his hyung making them almost fall down, Dara pouted since she didn’t get a hug or even a hello from him. Letting the two have their bromance she walked to the table and sat getting comfortable.

 

“So what do you need from me?” Ji asked pulling Thunder to his nuna and sitting down her in between. The latter looked at Dara pleading to make her tell him what he wants but then she just looked away not giving in this time, Ji smiled at the two.

 

“I think … No, I feel I like Chaerin more than a friend does and I’m pretty sure she feels the same thing, so I want to ask her to be my girlfriend … but I don’t know what to do, I want it to be a surprise and very memorable for us” Thunder shyly said hiding his face behind Dara’s, Jiyong looked at her finally understanding the whole thing.

 

“Just asking though, why didn’t you ask Seungri?” he leaned on the table. The siblings both raised an eyebrow at the same time to him. “Do you really think Seungri can keep his mouth shut and actually help me through” he asked the older. “Oh!” he nodded.

 

“We’re talking about Pudong here so it really has to be special and who else to go to other than you Ji?” Dara smiled, Jiyong’s happy seeing her smile but the thought of helping Thunder for his proposal to Chaerin is a little overwhelming.

 

While the two YG singers talked things out Thunder got a call from Jaejoong, he was doubting about answering his phone or tell his nuna he’s calling him but since HE IS CALLING HIM it’s really important then so he excused himself out to answer his phone.

 

“Hello hyung?” he answered lowly covering his mouth with his hands.

 

“Sanghyun-ah, you need to help me with your nuna!” Jaejoong pleaded almost a cry.

 

The boy is well known of what’s going on, he was the first person – other than Tabi, she talked to and being the brother of course Dara let it all out. Now hearing about it Thunder can’t help but feel a huge déjà vu going on, the story goes on the same way one of her relationships did and it didn’t end pretty well.

 

“I will help you hyung … I don’t want what happened happen again but I’m not going to help you that much since I have things on my hand as well” even with that little help he can give the older and Jae’s already thankful of that. “However, I suggest you move fast hyung nuna already set a deadline for your relationship. Hurry up hyung for both yours and nuna’s sake!” after that he hung up the phone.

 

Just because he’s helping his hyung on that it doesn’t mean he’s not mad at him for what happened but it’s the only way Dara wouldn’t be going through the same thing over again and with his happy ending coming near it’s sure the ThunderSky/SkyThunder wouldn't be that happy to see their unnie/nuna not.