Because!

Double-Double

 

Thunder’s POV

 

‘Why is what happened back then happening again?’ Thunder couldn’t focus on what the 3 of them was talking about since that thought keeps coming back even with how hard he tries to shake it off.

 

A couple of years back the same situation was present, Dara happy with his boyfriend and Thunder courting a girl. Because of a family problem or something the boy had to leave for about 3 days, that’s what he told her and him but throughout a month and a half there was nothing that came to her, not a sound or even a beep so she started to freak out about that. At first it was about his safety she was worried off but then pictures started to come to her, the anxiety of that really got to her and she started getting depressed. After a month and a half he came back like he never left causing a little stir with the group of friends, Dara was of course happy about that but then he started to drift off away from her and turns out the pictures sent to her were all true. In Thunder’s side he asked for his nuna’s help for a girl and of course that was successful but at the same day the two got together which was 3 days after he got back Dara officially ended up with him and then after Dara was found in her room with a cut on her wrist. Fortunately she was found and sent to the hospital.

 

‘I’m going to change that!’ he thought again hugging his nuna afterwards.

 

“What’s with the hugging?” Dara chuckled looking back at him.

 

“I just miss you!” he whispered. “Aish, you two are making me miss Dami nuna” Jiyong mumbled looking away and smiling while he thinks of his sister.

 

3 days Dog-poop! You think you can make this perfect by then?” Dara asked and the latter flinched hearing that number. “Aigoo! With the help of my nuna and Ji hyung my Cat is going to like it” he smiled.