ThunderSky and Jaejoong's last resort

Double-Double

 

I’ve given much of my day off to watching videos of romantic and sweet proposals on either youtube or reading some online so now I have a good idea of what I want to be put in it. Something she never expects but not too much that she it’s not her style, something she expects but not too little that she thinks I didn’t think of her and something that would give Jaejoong hyung and Jiyong hyung a run for their money but since I have Ji hyung helping me that’s not going to be the case.

 

 “Do you want the balloon entrance kind of scene or the ‘I’d like to sing you a song then propose’ kind of scene?” hyung asked, that was a very simple question but its taking me a long time to answer.

 

“Hmmm….” I hummed trying to visualize both scenarios and sadly it just doesn’t cut it so I shook my head and frowned.

 

Nuna who was sitting by the side chuckled at my frustration. At times like this I’d like her to be not around but when she’s not around I’d like her to be around, it’s like wanting to rain when it’s hot but wanting the sun when it’s cold. You can’t decide which oen you want.

 

“Just make sure it’s not something that she’s going to be walking around with, even if it’s short as a blink as long as it’s enough to tell her what you want to say that would be good” she suggested as if that made both our lives much easier.

 

Now I remember all those time when Jae hyung would be calling me in the middle of the night back when they were just starting, mumbling in frustration of what the perfect first date should be. Of course I was half asleep when that happened and didn’t understand what the big deal was but now dealing with it at hand is making me want to congratulate him for making it through that night without his head exploding.

 

Humming all the song that came to my head and looking around the cafeteria I wished we had back in the company building I had the ‘aha’ moment, snapping my head back towards hyung and smiling making both of them scoot away.

 

“Ahh hyung I think I know what to do” I beamed with a blinding smile as we both got into work.

 

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE STUDIO

 

“I wonder where Ji hyung and Dara nuna went” Seungri asked everybody but it might as well be no one since the people who usually pays attention to what he says aren’t in the room.

 

When they left the work they were supposed to do was put into a stop and they all just lied around not feel like working anymore. The other boys were busy playing with each other and the others just talked to each other. On the side there’s someone who can’t seem to take her eyes of her phone screen and no intentions of doing so.

 

“Chaerin-ah, just a little more … a little more the screen is going to melt” Bom teased noticing the silence coming from the leader.

 

The latter stuck her tongue at her unnie, frowning a little when she got back to staring at it. The past few days a certain someone hasn’t been returning calls and messages to her and that’s been bothering her a lot lately which is also the cause of her sudden bipolar moments. She understands though, with their album getting fixed and prepared it’ll take time for those to be constantly sent back to each other but one lousy call or message ain’t that hard to make either, just an assurance he’s eating healthy and not getting sick is enough for her to stop worrying.

 

She might not have voiced out her feelings for the boy but it’s obvious to see that it’s more than friendship and she’s all too ready to take it one step more.

 

“Unnie I miss him” she whined hitting the pillow on her lap lightly. The sunbaes smiled at the cute actions the usual tough and cold leader are showing just because of missing someone.

 

Bom got up and hugged her lightly. “I’m sure he misses you too. I’ve heard from a certain rabbit that he’s been complaining to her how she wants to see you and misses you” she said making that frown upside down.

 

“Really?” she asked and the older nodded truthfully.

 

“If you have noticed the constant headaches from our dear rabbit, I’m not really sure if I’m happy to tell you but it’s about him asking questions about how you’ve been” the smile on the leader’s face just kept growing and growing as the main vocal kept talking. 

"Dara unnie have been kind of sick these past few day and most of the times it didn't look like it had to do with Jaejoong oppa" Chaerin sighed, remembering the past days where the second oldest of the group have been pretty much in pain. 

 

Flashes of her forwning and crying came to both girls and they couldn't help but pout at the painful memory. They've seen the fresh vocal in pain a lot ever since and even with that they still can't help but feel it everytime. CL's smile didn't come back at the mention of the girl's name.

 

"Unnie, do you think Jae oppa and D unnie ar ever going to get back?" she asked Bom but she didn't answer back and stay quiet, thinking of how to answer the question since she didn't want to assume anything. "I don't know sweety! Let's hope everything get's fixed before everything worsens" she answered, patting her head lightly and smiling.

 

ON THE OTHER HAND WITH JAEJOOONG!

 

The idol took out his phone for the millionth time agian, staring lovingly and sadly at the picture of his girlfriend on the screen. Sighing again he bit his lip trying to think of a way to apologize to her and get his plans into action. The person he thought would help him all willingly is there busy with his own proposal for the girl he loves and there's no one else he could ask help from. Well, there's always his group mates but they're just too busy staring at each other.

 

"GOD HELP ME" he screamed.

 

Good thing he was inside his car and the windows were darkly tinted or else eveyrone outside would be staring at him and thinking he's gone crazy. Anyawys, with his sudden yell he accidentally hit his phone on the stirring wheel making it go crazy or something since the screen turned black then on again but when it did turn back to normal a certain number was put on and he smiled widely like his life has been just saved.

 

"UMMA" he rejoiced when the person finally answered his call.

 

The lady on the phone chuckled hearing his frustration through the phone, with the sound of plates being put down he assumed she was doing the dishes and stopped to talk to him.

 

"Let me guess ... you have a problem with my daughter again huh?" she asked, sighing at the obvious reason for his call. 

 

Jaejoong let out an awkward laugh and hoped she would help him with this.

 

"What happened this time?" she asked again.

 

"Well .. umma you see I was gone for a whole month and before that i missed a date with her without saying anything. After the whole month of no communication with her I came back and now she hates me for that. That's not even the bad part, I asked Sanghyun to help me out and he said he will but not the whole way and he sounded like Dara already made up her mind to break up with me" he explained without pausing or breaking, so he was panting pretty much after that.

 

Dara's umma didn't say anything to him and let him hanging for a couple of seconds, realizing the same situation is happening again and because of that Dara might do the same thing back then and same with Sanghyun she's not going to let that happen again.

 

"Why were you gone that long?" she asked, hoping to get a good reason for that.

 

"I ... I" he stuttered not knowing if he should tell her the truth or just lie about it.

 

"You what? Kim Jaejoong tell me the truth or else I'm going to hang up" she half shouted.

 

"I was in Japan and ......"