Telling Her

Double-Double

"I was in Japan and ..."

 

I paused for a quick second thinking twice whether i should tell her about it or not. It's not that i don't trust umma but i thought i can keep it to myself for some time, long enough to get things straighten up before i tell her. However, the situation right now is not letting that plan be on track and since umma can't really keep any secrets from her children-especially Dara I don't know how this will manage to keep hidden until the right time.

 

"And what?" she asked, getting impatient on the long wait. I bit my lips and breathing out heavily before speaking again.

 

"You see umma it's going to be almost 3 years for me and Dara and I don't know if i can wait any longer" I said feeling the heavy weight on my chest be lifted up and does it feel so nice. 

 

"Don't tell me you're going to propose to her?" she asked well more like screamed and that hurt my ear bad. I pulled the phone away to save my ear from near deafness while she shouted and screamed happily in the other line. At least she's happy about my proposal to her daughter and doesn't have any objections to it. Score 1. 

 

"Yes. I'm going to propose to her. My manager told me that we had an emergency issue and we need to be in Japan as soon as possible, all through out that time we couldn't get a hold on our phones or any communication devices since they really wanted us to finish everything ASAP. At the same time I've thought about and came to the decision this is the right time to plan for that" I said and the smile on my face grew wider as the mere image of Dara on a wedding dress and me waiting for her to reach the altar came to mind.

 

"But now she thinks you're probably cheating on her and she's going to break up with you just like what Sanghyun said. Hmmmm" she hummed thinking of something to probably save our relationship. I'd be really thankful to everything that is good if we can save this because I don't want to lose her ... not now, not ever. 

 

I looked up through the window and saw a couple holding hands and walking across that street. It reminded me so much of us on our dates and how much I miss her right now. I would do anything for her to be beside me at this moment and in my arms. Hugging me and telling me how much she misses me too. 

 

"Oh umma, did I mention she's pretty much guarded by all the male idols in YG!" I added and she gasped.

 

Put all male idols in each company together and you'll see the definition of Gangster, Swag and Charisma. Make them hold bats or anything and for sure they'll look like they'll kill, even an eye contact can freeze anyone in the spot.

 

"Here's what we're going to do. First we need backups because 100% we can't do this with just us and since Sanghyun is worked up with Chaerin already we need the other 2 girls and others in it. We need to let her open up to you little by little and since we only have 3 days for that we need to make things work perfectly. So now call both Bom and Minji and someone else, maybe Seungri and tell them everything. After you've done that call me and let's meet up at the house. Oh, make sure Dara isn't going anywhere" she said fast but I caught up with it and then hang up.

 

I stared at my phone and amazed by how amazingly fast that went, but still I'm thankful that umma believed me and entrusts Dara on my hands. Now to call up some back ups.

 

I sent the same message to the 3 first to tell them and everything and ask to reply back if they believe me and wants to cooperate. That 10 minutes were the most harderst 10 minutes of my life and I thought my phone would break already with my hand grasping it real tight. Finally the first reply was from Bom nuna and I was rejoicing and jumping inside my car when she said she believed me and was on it, then Minji came next and said the same thing. Now for the hardest of the 3 to convince, it took him extra 5 minutes to reply back and when he did I just felt like hugging him tight and thanking him deeply.

 

As planned I called umma back and called them when everything was set. We were to meet at Dara's house and plan out everything there while Dara would be distracted by everyone including YG sajangnim back in the building. We need to get things in fast since she gets suspicious really fast and we'll be dead if we find out.

 

Reaching the Park's residence I saw a familiar black car parked in front already and when I came to a stop Seungri came out of nowhere scaring the out of me and the two ladies just laughing. I pouted and said hi to them, Minji unexpectedly came in and hugged me tight, thanking me for not having the conclusion the others have thought about our relationship. I smiled at her and hugged her tight.

 

"What are you doing there come inside hurry" umma waved out of the window yelling at us to come inside already. She seems very happy and excited about everything, well who can blame her it's teh first wedding in the family. "Ummonim is always so cute" Bom chuckled and we went in.

 

We sat on the living room waiting for umma to come already and when she did the atmosphere got heavy and teh seriousness of the deal was very obvious.  

 

"First of all, Dara is really sad and hurt about everything that's going on with the two of you and even if she shows you how unaffected she is deep inside tells a different story" Bom nuna said looking down on the table and not me, hiding the loneliness in her eyes when she said that.  Even the other 2 looked the same.

 

"I know and I want to get things right again" i sighed, feeling a little ache on my heart as I see her crying face on my head.

 

"That's why we're all here to set things right" Umma said reaching out her hand and squeezing mine, telling me it's all going to be okay.

 

"Hyung I have an idea. You probably don't know yet but Sanghyun planned a proposal for Chaerin in 3 days so why not do it the same day. I mean right after Chaerin said yes already adn the mood is better then tell her everything and propose" Seungri suggested and it seemed to be the best plan, even if it's still the first. 

 

Nothing much can be done in 3 days, not with all of our schedule and doing so at the time we're all free and at the due date is the most effective. But I didn't say anything still and waited for them to tell their comments on that. I looked over at umma and she seems to be thinking the same thing as me while Bom and Minji was still skeptical about it.

 

"I think that's the best plan. Sanghyun gave me a 3 day mark, by the end of that 3rd day and I haven't done anything to get her back then it's going to be over between us. Don't ask long story" I stopped them before asking anything about since their mouths were slightly open and in a second words would be coming out.

 

"That's right. It doesn't need to be fancy and overly dramatic as long as you get your message through her with all your emotions then that would do it. That's when the 3 of you comes in, especially you Seunghyun-ah. We need you to know everything that's going through Sanghyun's plan, everything to the smallest detail that's going to serve as our plan as well. You girls will mainly divert Dara's attention so she wouldn't leave early or go anywhere else at the time. As for you future-son-in-law" she explained and then turned to me to instruct what i'm going to do, I couldn't help but smile at what she called me and seeing that she chuckled a little bit. "You, for these next 2 days would be practicing everything you're going to tell her. Make it perfect" she finished and did not even break a sweat or anything. 

 

It all feel like umma already did this or she already planned everything she's going to say. 

 

"The day before that day we'll be meeting agian to talk about everything and I hope you have all the informatons ready" she pointed at Seungri and he saluted to her.

 

But even with all of this help and support I'm getting I still can't help worry about how she's going to take it in. If she's going to believe me or not. If she's going to say yes to my proposal or not. Right now I'm just filled with all these emotions inside of me and its stirring up everything.

 

"Don't worry oppa, unnie loves you just as much as you do. I'm sure everything would go well" Minji said and I smiled, happy to be getting this support.

 

"I hope!" I sighed.