Back

Double-Double

 

“Are you sure you want to do this”

The older sister asked leaning back to the wall with her arms crossed in front of her and eyes only looking at the window right beside and not to the person she’s talking to while the latter sat down on the couch on the other side with his hands clasped together and looked up at her.

For the past hour or so the two have been privately talking about the matter at hand the latter is freaking out about, at first he thought he could deal with it on his one but it has come to the extent of calling his nuna early in the morning just to talk.

“If something goes wrong you have to deal with it afterwards, even though I’m your sister you need to work things out yourself”

She spoke again looking at him sternly, he knows what she meant by that and just nodded thankful that he’s even getting help from her.  He stood up to hug her but then she only made a cute face and pinched the younger’s cheeks and chuckled at him.

“What are you going to do without me” she sighed with a smile before walking out of the room. “Don’t get married yet I might still need my nuna” he joked putting his arm around her just a little warning to s waiting outside that room.

“Like I’ll ever get married with you scaring off every guy” she nudged him in the stomach and winked at the maknae while walking to the door.

She would like to get close to his group members but every time she tries to he manages to give some excuse so she can’t come or they can’t make it, she knows well enough how her brother always plans that and instead of feeling a little bit irritated coz she’s happy she’s got a brother that protects even if it’s in the wrong way some times.

“I have one in mind”

He walked her to her car making sure no one can get near her even just to say hi, if needed a body guard his persistence would be perfect but too bad you can’t really say his body is right for that kind of job.

She could only smile bitterly at that before rolling the window up and driving away. There were a lot of thoughts going on her mind at the moment but it was all washed away with everything on the road distracting her including the huge poster pasted in the building in front of her, a picture of someone she’ll be glad to actually talk to after a long time now.

With her work getting on the way and also family calls just like awhile ago the idol can’t stop and pause to think about what to do with her love life that’s possibly rotting already. She likes to think she haven’t met that right person for her yet but how long is she going to wait for that guy? It’s not forever that she can wait besides she’s not getting any younger.

“When you think you can have a break something else comes up” she already got back to the building but still didn’t got off her car. She sank down on the seat letting her whole back relax and let her mind drift away for the time being.

When she finally got comfortable just there in the car that’s almost too big for her a knock came from the window waking her up from her peaceful sleep. She grumbled a little thinking of getting out or just let them rot out there waiting for her. But then a couple more knocks came and that was too much for her thumping head to take so she rolled the window down.

“What do you want?” she asked irritated before looking at the person. The creases on her forehead got deeper and more visible when she tried to open her eyes and having a hard time because of the headache.

“A talk with you” the person said and her eyes shot wide open recognizing who owned that voice.

She leaned to the side turning her head slightly to face him raising an eyebrow on what he just said. A snort with an eye roll is what she gave him planning on rolling the window up again but he rested his hands on it stopping her from doing that.

“A month Jae, there’s nothing to talk about” she sighed pushing her hair back and getting her things. ‘You were gone a whole month and now you come back like it’s just yesterday’ she thought. She opened the car door forcefully trying to hit him with it but he stood a little too far to get hit. He pushed the door closed and leaned his hand on the car blocking her from walking away.

“Come on D, let’s talk” he said but there was a little humour coming from his side and that wasn’t a good thing to be doing in this situation. She didn’t say anything and took her phone out sending a message to someone and that got the guy curious to that a couple of seconds passed the door opened behind them and pretty much all the boys of YG came out holding something, the group was led by Teddy walking right in the middle.

“Move aside or they’ll get you to move aside” she threatened and not even a tiny hint of stagger was visible in her tone.

Jaejoong took his hand out of the way letting out sighs, he knows exactly why she’s acting that way and he came to apologize for that. That’s how they are but this time it got too out of hand. Dara walked straight inside not even stopping to look back at him and that just staked through the latter’s heart.

“Hyung missing dates and no communication for a couple of days is normal but a whole month is just a different story” Tabi sighed not even walking to his side to comfort him. The boys walked back too leaving him very conflicted.

He stood there for awhile thinking of persisting to talk to her or just leave and wait for another chance. He really wants to talk to the girl and he admits he’s in the wrong side but how is he going to make it up or even explain if he’s not given the chance to do so and every time he tries he ends up getting beaten up.

“If he doesn’t help me I’m dead” he mumbled to himself ruffling his hair and walking to his car almost zoning out while he walked.

By the third floor of the building Dara watched him through the window drive away, God knows how much she misses the guy and wants to talk to him but she came to the thought that if she keeps letting him off the hook just like every time when will he learn to understand that it’s not the right thing to be doing.

Quietly Chaerin crept up behind her unnie freaking her out when she suddenly hugged her. The young leader giggled cutely resting her chin on Dara’s shoulder and looking at her worriedly. Pretty much everyone in the family knows what’s going on with the couple but no one dared to talk to her yet since she asked earlier to let him and her take care of it.

“Pudong-ie!” she purred.

‘Aigoo! Dog-poop needs to work hard to get my girl to say yes to him!” she thought smiling while she patted the latter’s head.

“Group hug without us? What is this?” Bom and Minji came in the floor and the first thing they saw was the two having a moment with each other. The two opened one arms to welcome them and the other 2 came running in seeming like a reunion.

“Awe! That’s a nice view!” like some kind of movie the whole family walked in seeing the 4 hugging. Without any warning Daesung and Seungri ran to the girls hugging them and the rest followed right after leaving YG alone by himself but he took that opportunity to snap a picture of the family hug. “This is going to be framed” he said smiling at how good he took the picture and walking away quietly.