Fix Ups

Let the Games Begin

                            IU was walking to school. "Aish! Does my mom have to make me late everyday?" Her hand almost got the door, but then Jay Park came out limping. "Eh? Jay Park oppa, are you okay?" He smiled and nodded at IU. "Don't worry JiEun. I'm fine. " He waved and walked away struggling to get into his car. She turned around staring at him until he got to his car. "Hes so cute. I wish he'd stop looking at Yubin. "Aeygo, don't be jealous." IU turned around eyes wide open. "Yubin unnie. Na-na-na.." Yubin smiled and said, " Its okay! I know you like him." IU's face started to blush. "All you need for him to notice you is a makeover.

 

                         Yubin was pulling IU to her locker. "Why are we here?" Yubin got out a bag of makeup. "Lets go. Unnie is taking you out." IU followed Yubin to her car. "Are we going to the mall? Get our nails done? Do our hair!!" Yubin stopped her and responded, "Aniyo. I can do all of that! Just let me help yes?" IU nodded. She thought, and finally said, "Why are you helping me?" Yubin stopped at the red light and turned her head around. "Because, I knew you liked him ever since. I want to help too. Before, the games actually start. Don't you want to win?" IU nodded."Yes, but. Na ( I )." Yubin finished her sentence, "Because Jay Park..." IU stopped her. "ANIYO! Mianhae for yelling, but...it...it isn't the reason why unnie." Yubin nodded. She reached over to hug IU. "Mianhae for bringing it up." In IU's head, that moment came up, but slowly faded so she can forget.

 

                         Yubin remembered when she got IU.

 

        IU walked upstairs passing by Yubin. Their shoulder met. "I remember what you did Jieun." IU's eyes widened and was mouthing "NO!" Yubin faced her. "But don't worry. I won't tell." IU responded, "Wae. Wae are you doing this?" Yubin smiled. "I'm just playing the game. You should too." She walked away and was proud on what she did.

 

                       "I'm so sorry Jieun." She brusted crying. IU whispered, "Don't cry." She started driving fast when the light turned green.

 

                           "Yah. Taecyeon Oppa." Yoona said walking slowly toward him. "What do you want." He slamed his locker and kept staring at it. "Remember when you made, or tried, to make a move on, you know who?" Taecyeon looked at Yoona and yelled, "YAH!" Yoona smiled and stopped him. "I don't think you'd want to be yelling at me in the hallways!" Taecyeon looked behind him and everyone was staring at him. "Okay Yoona, what do you want from me." Yoona laughed. "I still remember that moment! And still laughing at it! You're just lucky I'm not gonna show that video. Oh please don't make me! I beg you!" Yoona walked away while laughing her guts out.

 

                        Taecyeon stared at her walking away. "Ah Yoona. What will we do with you." He walked away running into Yuri. "Taec! Just the namja I needed. Lets go! I need to show you something. Yuri grabbed his hand and lead him. "Hurry hurry!" Teacyeon suddenly stopped. "Taecyeon, whats wrong?" She looked deep into his eyes. "Mianhae Yuri. We're.....The..." Yuri looked confused. "We're what? The what?" Yuri started giggling. "THE GAMES HAVE STARTED AGAIN WOMAN!" Yuri stoped her giggling and dropped Taecyeon's hand. "The games is starting again? Who made this disision? I don't want to play again!" Yuri wined and wined. "YAH! GET A GRIP WOMAN!" Yuri looked at him. "You don't have a right to call your yeoja a woman! My name is Yuri! Kwon Yuri. Ok Yuri." She started laughing.

 

                      Taecyeon smiled and luahged a little. "Yah Taec! When was the last time I saw you smile?"  She laughed and . "Mianhae Mrs. Ok." He kissed her on the cheek. He started to walk away. "Oh yeah, what did you want to show me again?" Yuri walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. Taecyeon froze in shock. Yuri start laughing at the look on his face. "Are you okay? You seemed shocked. We had to kiss sooner or later!" She laughed and skiped away.

 

                   Taecyeon heard clapping from behind him.  "Bravo! Bravo! Ok Taecyeon finally got his first kiss!" He turned around and saw Sohee laughing and clapping. "Yah. That wasn't my first kiss. And...and didn't you ditch?" Sohee stopped smiling and said, "Yes. But I forgot something in my locker. And of course I had to help Yoona about tell people about the games. The fresh new games! All ending in tears, and hatred." Sohee stared at the ground. "How about we move to another school." He held Sohee's hands looking at her for an answer. She didn't answer. "Aish! Forget it!" He dropped her hands. "You didn't even know what I was going to say!

                              Taecyeon started to laugh. "I know you missy. I known you since we were 8. I know when you don't want to do something." He walked away and then turned back. "Oh yeah, do you need a ride home?" Taecyeon showed her his car keys. "No! Get your own girlfriend to ride with you! I have my own!" Sohee sticked her tounge out. "Oh....Okay then! Have your yeoja Taeyang ride you home." He then bows. "Aish. So annoying."

                        Yoona ran into Sohee in the hallways. "Annyeong SoSo!!" She waved as she shrinked to her level. She tried to ignore her and not say anything but the words came out of . "You're so annoying! Get away from me you bit....." Yoona stoped her from saying a bad word. "I don't think so! No cursing at me! I think thats one of the rules. But i don't know. After all those years I forget them. You have a good memory don't you? Write them down for me sweetie." She smiled and fixed her hair.

 

 

As Yoona walked away, Sohee stared at her. "Aish! Why would I do anything for you!"