Who is She?

Let the Games Begin

               Yoona's POV ( First person )

     "You're my only one way! Ojing neoreul wonhae nae-ga ni gyeote isseume kamsahae!.." I heard something. I wanted to get up and see what it was. But....I was to scared too. I tried to get the noise out of my head, and started singing and bpracticing on my vocals. "sarangeural-ke haejun neo hanaro naneun haengbo-khae..". There is was again! Now I'm scared. I'm wonder that day in health class, or was it safety class? Well, i don't know. We were talking about the hospital because Sohee aeygo just came back from the hospital aftre you accident. They mentioned something about a button somewhere. I think. Man, I should've listened. '

  

      I searched for the button. Or if there even was one. I think I found it. Right next to the bed. I can't read the words. Is it in Chinese? Who put chinese in a korean hospital. Like, seriously. I rolled my eyes. I don't know if I should push it or not.  I decided to push it anyways. I reached for it, but it dropped on the ground. I was lazy to pick it up, but had to. I was about to my pants from my scared and sissiness to be alone.

 

      I reached down, and saw a little girl. The same little girl from the subway. I was nearly close from screaming my lungs out. I took a deep breath, but then she covered my mouth. "Unnie, do not scream. They shall not know I'm here." she got up slowly. "I heard you singing. You are amazing. 'Heaven heaven heaven heaven heaven!!". Her back faced me. I was scared to death. I didn't know what to do. What to say. Of course i=I wouldnt. I DONT EVEN KNOW HER.

 

"w..who are you." I stared at her, waiting for her to reply. "me? I'm just a friendly...".... "Yoona!". Yuri unni said showing up with flowers. The girl dissapeared. Damn it. "yes?".  Yuri sat on the bed. Basically my legs. But I didn't care. "Guess. What. I went to Sohee's house.". My eyes widened. "Did you get it?". Yuri sighed. "Aniyo. Ugh. If only I had get into the house and..". I just ignored what she said after, 'Aniyo'. NOT. What I wanted to hear.

 

    I just stopped her from saying another annoying, boring, un-useful word. "UNNIE!". I yelled at her. "What?". I sighed. "You have Taecyeon. Just get him. Go to his room, or..whatever you stupid couples do, and say you have to go to the bathroom..and go up to Sohee's room and get IT!". I yelled, "IT!", as loud as I could. "Ahhh. I see now! Smart idea aeygo.". She patted me head. She knows I hate that. I

 

    I grabbed her hand before she left. I wanted to ask her if she could stay a little long. But.. No. She wouldn't. "What did you tell Sohee?". "Well, she thinks now I'm breaking up with Teacyeon. And thinks I'm under stress. But I'm not." Unnie left. Without lettnig me saying anything.

 

    THIRD PERSON.

 

   Yuri left the door. Knocking into a girl with a hat on, and black coat. "Oh, mianhae. Are you looking for Yoona Im?". Yuri tried to make eye contact. With a low voice, the person said, "Ah Neh." Yuri just left. The person walked in. "Annyeong.". Yoona looked at ther person with no probably. "Omo. You again?". The person took off the hat and coat. "Yes. Again. Sadly.". Yoona's eyes widened. "AH. AH. AHH NEO. NEO NEO NEO. ". The person nodded has Yoona was spamming the word, "Neo." ( You ). "Neo.!!". Yoona tried to find the button. "Yah!! Little girl! Wheres the button! YAH!!". Yoona started to cry.

 

    The person just walked away. Putting the coat and hat back on. Yoona freaked out. "AHH!!! YAAAAH! COME BACK HERE! YAH!!!". Yoona was screaming loud enough that nurses came in and gave her a shot, that made her go to sleep. "Yah..". They got softer. Her vision blurred. She saw the little girl. In the coat room. Which creeped her out even more. "Neo. And. Neo.". She finally gave up talking and fell asleep.