When you're at the Bus Stop

Let the Games Begin

*First off sorry for being so late on updating this. I don't update a lot because i gues i don't get lots of views >.< I'll countinue anyways though. :D*


   

 

         Yoona speed-walked to the bus stop. She could'nt stop thinking about what IU and Yubin done to her. "Aish! Why would they do that to me." She screamed to herself. She sighed as she looked at the billboard next to her. "What is this" Yoona said without using her statement in a question.

 

         The sighed said, "WANT TO BE THE NEXT BIG THING?" Yoona smiled and nodded. "ARE YOU SURE?" Yoona giggled has she read on. "GRAB A SHEET AND FILL IT IN. AUDITIONS START ON 15/5/12." Yoona didn't see any papers in the box under the sign. She was disappointed. She taped the person next to her. "Excuse me, um..Is there going to be anymore of these forms?" She pointed to the box under the sign. The person looked over at Yoona then the box. "I've seen some at the bus stop down town." Yoona nodded and bowed.

 

        Yoona went to the bus stop down town. Her feet tired,hair in a messy bun, and dark circles under her eyes. "AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoona screamed as she undone her messy bun. "Unnie..." Yoona heard a little girl behind her. "Are neo ..okay?" She turned around and saw no one. "Waa?" Yoona had a worried look on her face. "Unnie.." Yoona turned around eyes wide open. "UNNIE!!!!" She turned in circles wondering what was going on. "You won't answer me." She turned around seeing a little girl with a bleached strip of her hair, shoulder-lenth. "I'm sorry. Who are you." Yoona blinked and saw the little gurl sitting down on the bench. "How'd you get there so fast?" Yoona felt dissy as her words came out in a deeper voice. The girl smiled, walking toward her.

 

           Yoona got scared. The girl started singing, while Yoona's vision faded. "Aeygo." She tried to keep away, but couldn't.

 


            Yoona wakes up. She couldn't see anything. It was pitch black. She swear she was opening her eyes. "Hello!!? HELLO? Some? anyone? If there is someone can you at less turn on the lights?" No response. Still pitch black. "AISH!! WHERE THE HELL AM I!?" Yoona screamed off the top of her lungs. "You're in the hostiptal." Yoona's eyes widened while the lights . She saw someone. All blurry. "Who are you!?" The girl who turned the lights on laughed. "Really? Can you see me? She waved her hand in front of Yoona. "No. I think my contact lens..." The girl interuped her. "YOU HAVE CONTACT LENS??? OHH Wait til everyone at school knows." Yoona saw her pull out a phone. Yoona sighed and yelled, "AH JINJJA? WHO ARE YOU LITTLE GIRL!?"

 

           The girl smiled and walked toward her. "I found you past out on the bus stop. I helped you. Be grateful. Stop whinning. I won't tell the school. I won't tell anyone you know. I rezally, won't. Tell. You, Who. I. Am. Got it?" Yoona blinked twice. "I see. But, will you give me hits on who you are?" Yoona smiled as if she was forced to. The girl laughed. "Sure I will! What ever you want Goddess Yoong." Yoona's eyebrows raised. She still saw everything blurry. She saw the girl walk out with a baseball cap and saw her put on a heavy coat while walking out the door.

 

 

*THE MAIN PICTURE IS THE PERSON THAT SAVED YOONA. C: I BLURRED OUT THE FACE. COULDN'T FIND HER WITH A CAP ON BUT BEST I COULD FIND. *