Cold Blooded

Let the Games Begin

            "Eh? Sohee? Waeyo were you talking to Yoona?" Yuri ran over to Sohee. Sohee tried to ignore her by speed walking in the other direction. "Sohee! Yah!" She grabbed her arm. "Why are you ignoring me?" . She didn't look at her or didn't respond. "You know, just because you and Yoona aren't friends anymore, doesn't mean we aren't." She released her arm and stared at her for a second. "I'm sorry for you. And Yoona. But do you really have to be this....this.." Sohee glanced at her and silently said, "This what?" She turned her body toward Yuri. "This selfish? Sensitivy? Yuri, I'm not mad at you, but just how you treat Yoona. She'll never repay you in what you do for her." Sohee started to walk away.

 

                 "YAH!" Sohee turned around eyes widened. Yuri walks toward her. "I repay Yoona. Shes like a sister to me. I could take care of you too, but you're cold blooded." Sohee sheded a tear. "YAH!! YAAAH!" Sohee screamed with angry and stomped toward her. Yuri jumped in shock never hearing her scream like that. "ME? COLD BLOODED? WHAT WAS I THEN? WAS I A WARM HEART BACK THEN? WHEN I LOST? I LOST TO MY OWN BESTFRIEND BACK THEN WHEN SHE DIDN'T CARE!!!! OH YEAH. I'M COLD BLOODED. DID YOU KNOW HOW I FELT?" Yuri hugged her and whispered, "Mianhae! I didn't know all that happened. Yoona said...Yoona said she tried to talk to you, but...but you ignored her. I'm sorry. You aren't cold blooded." Sohee broke into tears while thinking about that day.

 

                "Aniyo. Not true. I guess so isn't the girl who was my bestfriend. I was a follower. Was I a follower?" She broke the hug looking Yuri in the eyes waiting for an answer. She touched her hair while saying, "Of course you weren't. Yoona was just a leader. Don't worrying about it okay sweeite? Thats in the best." Sohee nodded and smiled. "I can't believe I was there for her. I helped her crush people." Yuri wipped her tears away and told her, "Forget about it. Lets go okay?" She grabbed her hand and walked out the door.

 

          Yoona overheard them. She made her hands into a fist. "Why. I thought you were on my side. Nothing is going right. But! I'm proud still. I have no regrets." She smirked and walked away. "I'll show them all! I can win again. I can win again. Its a game from my own words. Out of my mouth. I can't make up more rules right?" She talked to herself out loud and heard someone say,"No you can't." Yoona turned around and saw IU and Yubin holding hands. Yubin pushed IU behind her so she won't get hurt. "Yubin! And..." Yubin turned around looking at IU. "IU!" Yubin screamed in Yoona's face.

 

                "Well Yubin, you don't have to scream about it!!" She took a look at IU. "IU. What happened to you?" She waited for an answer. "She got a makeover. And you can't change the rules! You wrote them down remember?" Yoona looked at Yubin. "No proof right?" Yubin laughed. "You really don't remember do you. You gave the rule set to me. I still have it in my dresser. After all these years. I was to scared to look at them . I thought they were worth nothing, but now they are." She gave Yoona a look. "Show me it then. Wheres your car." She headed outside.

                "Waeyo? Are you going to take it then burn it?" She turned around. "Of course I won't. Lets go." Yubin smiled at IU. "Trust me dear, she won't get away with it." She walked to her car still holding IU's hand. IU was scared. She didn't know what she was going to do. Yubin got in the drivers seat while Yoona whispered to IU, "Don't trust the competitors. You can never trust them. Yubin over there. Binie? She might be playing you." Yoona walks to the passengers seat. "Then how can I trust the words you just said?" Yoona smiled and messed wit her hair. "Trust me sweetie." She climbed into the passengers seat.

 

               They were almost to Yubin's place. "Don't worry if my mom yells." Yoona nodded. They go tout of the car and into Yubin's house. "YAH YOOBIN!! YOOBIN-AH!!!! COME AND HELP ME!" Yubin rolled her eyes. "How about you let your new boyfriend help you. I have friends. We going to my room." She lead them to her room. Her mom cried a little when she heard those words. She whispered, "It wasn't my fault. I didn't do anything."

 

             "Yubin. Why are you killing your mom?" Yoona said in a calm voice. "What? What is this? I'm not killing her." She took off her heals while looking in her dresser. "No. I mean with your words. Those hurt to her. Trust me." Yubin teared up a little. "How do you know? You don't have a family like mine!" Yoona cried while words came out of . "YES I DO! MY MOTHER LEFT ME! SHE BURNED ALL THE PICTURES OF HER AND OF US WHEN I WAS LITTLE! I DON'T HAVE ONE PCITURE OF HER! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE ANYMORE!" Yoona cried while sitting on Yubin's bed. "Stop crying. You're gonna make me cry." She found the rules. "Yoona stop crying. I found the rules."

 

            Yoona wipped her tears away and grabbed the rules from Yubin. "What are you going to do to it? Do anything. I dare you." Yoona stared at it while she read it. "I was selfish back then." She smiled a little. She ripped up the paper into pieces while Yubin watched her and IU freaked out. "YOONA! YOONASSI!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! NOOO!!!" Yubin smiled and laughed as she watched her. "And you still are. ( selfish )". IU dropped to the ground and looked at all the pieces. "No way of fixing that dear." She laughed. "Yoona, go." Yoona looked at Yubin. "Why? I want to stay. Do you have dinner ready?"

 

         Yubin bursted out laughing. "Leave Yoona. Or I'll call the crops for coming into my house and stealing and ripping my stuff." She pulled out her phone and dialed 911. "I didn't do anything wrong. You invited me!! You let me see it!" Yubin laughed again. "Yes!! All true!! But one thing! I let you SEE it! I didn't let you touch it with your own hands and I didn't let you rip it either!! And hey!! I didn't invite you in. You said where is your car. You got in. You probably wouldn't get out! Do you have any weapons on you?" Yubin checked her pockets. She pulled out a knife. "Is this a knife IU? Does it look like a knife?" IU gasped and nodded while recording the whole thing and pulled out her phone in her pocket.

 

         Yoona stared at the knife. "WAEYO!!! THIS IS THE KNIFE FROM MY ACTING SCENE WITH TAEYANG! STOP TRYING TO WIN!!" Yubin and IU laughed as IU said, "So you stole from the school AND ripped the paper and came to the house without premission.? Sounds like a hostage crime to me unnie!" Yubin and IU gasped sarcasmly. "Yoona is funny isn't she Yubin? She thinks she can get her own way in things, but she really can't." She steped up to Yoona while saying her words. Yoona looked at both of them. "Mianhae. I'll leave now." Yoona walked out in tears.

 

         "YOOBIN-AHHH!!!! YOBIN!!! GET DOWN HER YOU WORTHLESS PIECE.." Her mom stopped when she saw Yoona walk down in tears. "Yah, are you okay aeygo?" Yoona sniffled and nodded. "Yes umma. Don't worry. " Yoona ran out the door far away as possible from them. "Yoobin! Come down here!"

 

        "YES! WE DID IT UNNIE!!" They gave eachother a high 5. "But what about the rules? she really ripped them up!" Yubin laughed. "Aeygo, I took a clear picture of it! I send it to the people who are playing okay?" IU jumped for joy! "Yay unnie!!! We did it!!" Yubin laughed. "YEAH I KNOW RIGHT?" They jumped and clapped their hands.