My Day with Unnie

Let the Games Begin

 *Sohee's narration

 

          I came home with bags of school supplies. Mrs. Ok comes up frmo the basement. Carrying laundry. Should I help her? Nah. She looked at me. "Aeygo, why do you buy so much. tsk tsk. " Mrs. Ok always wanted me to save for college money. "Umma, I will save. I pormise. " She nodded and smiled while going toward to kitchen. I ran upstairs to my bed room. Falling down into my bed. Thinking. Thinking. Thinking. Thinking. Thinking. T.h.i.n.k.i.n.g. Thinking to much I forgot what i was thinking about. I noticed my hair was all messy. So I got up to the mirror and put it into a messy bun.

 

        While I was looking in the mirror, I saw the picture of Taecyeon and me when we were 9 years old. Playing in the snow. "Aw. So cute! Aeygo, is that you?". I turned around and saw Yuri Unnie. "Unnie. Who let you in??" . She was shocked. "Mrs. Ok." She giggled and pointed to the picture as she sat on my bed. "You? Taecyeon oppa?" . I laughed and nodded. Then, looked confused. "Oppa? Wae Oppa." I tried to relax while hearing the words coming out of Yuri's mouth. "Aeygo, I'm going to break up with him." Unnie put her hand on her shoulder. "Waeyo? You two are perfect!" . Yuri shrugged. "No. We aren't. He hasn't lyed a hand on me since the day we started dating Sohee. I had  to make a first move." . I shacked my head. "Does that mean anything? So what you made a first move?" . I got up, looking confused.

 

      "Sohee. Please understand. Don't take it in a bad way. Its best for both of us." I nodded. "Arrasso." She sat thinking about him now. "Lets go. Somewhere." I giggled as the words came out of unnie's mouth. "Arrasso. Lets go." I grabbed her hand and headed out. Then went into Yuri's car. "We should go to the mall". Yuri nodded to Sohee. "Arrasso.". Nodds.  I didn't know what to say about them not being together. It felt weird. Maybe it's for the best. I don't know. I don't care.

 

      "Blah!" Unnie stepped on the pedal really fast. I almost hit my head. Unnie got mad. I saw it in her eyes. After I looked at her she rolled the window down. "Yah! Theres people here! Move it!" Yuri screamed out the window. "Unnie!"  . I tried to stop her. "I'm..Mianhae.". I was worried about her. "You're acting different . You never yelled at anyone. Whats wrong?" . I tried to make it into a ..Non-question, 'I'm just asking', voice. "I'm...." I paused. "You're..?". She didn't answer. I sure hope she isn't drinking. And glad that didn't come out of my mouth. "You weren't taking anything right?".

  

     "Ani.." She said slowly and . It seemed like she was about to change her answer. "Unnie! Are you? " . I was really worried at the moment. "Yes." Unnie started to cry . Her head landed on my shoulder. "Its stress. " Stress medicine? That can't be. "No. You live a perfect life. How is this?" She yelled,"No! My life isn't perfect. You don't know what my life is at home. I don't want to talk about it." . She seemed stressed out now. I hope she feel better.

    

     "Lets not go out today. I want you to rest." I got out the car. Waving until she drove away. "I'll call you in an hour arrasso?" Unnie nodded. I was still worried. I didn't know about the idea of letting the poor little girl on her own I hope she doesn't go off being a pabo.

 

    Maybe I should stay with her. Nah. Wait..ehh..

     I ran after her for a couple seconds then stoped and wondered what I was doing. I just let her go. She'll be fine.

 

 

 

Or will she?                    <3 Subscribe!