Hello New Girl

Let the Games Begin

 New Special Ulzzang character, Baek SuMin!

   Taecyeon's POV.

 

     I was in my room. Putting my socks on. Getting ready for school. I still needed to take a shower. Damn it, I already put my clothes on. Oh well. Lets skip for today. I went downstairs. I had to wake up SoHee before I went downstairs. Should I? Eh. She is a heavy sleeper. Stays up to late. She deserves it. I went downstairs.

 

     One more step down. "YAH! TAECYEON YAH!" . I turned around. Sohee all messy. Hair so black and messy. She runs downstairs. "NEO. YOU COM DOWNSTAIRS WITHOUT WAKING ME UP?". She yelled and hit my arm. "YAH!". "Mianhae". I just glanced at her and tried to walk away. Sohee started to cough. "Oppa. You didn't take a shower?".  I frowned and speed walked away. Sohee walked up and went to dress. Mornings are cruel with her around.

 

     She went into her bedroom as a watched her. She opened it and came toward me. "Yes?". Sohee put her hand on me shoulder. "Dump Yuri. She was going to break up with you.". I was in shock. "What?". Sohee smiled at me and shocked her head. "She came over. And yeah. We talked. You really should. But, you should with her okay? Before something bad happens. ". I was so confused. "Bad happen? Like what?".  Sohee turned around. "Remember. The member of the Games always turn on eachother.". She shurged. Now I'm really scared. I don't know who to trust. My girlfriend, Or Sohee.

 

Taeyang's POV.

 

     "Annyeong! Baek Sumin here!".  Mmm. She is fine. "New student?". Yubin sat next to me eating an apple. "Yes. Where'd you get the apple." I leaned over her. "No eating in class miss Kim. ". I laughed as i sat back in my seat. Yubin laughed too. "Oh just saw it on the teacher's desk. No one was eating it, so why not eat it myself?". She took a bite, that made a loud crunch.  I laughed, nodded. "Fair. Nice. ". Yubin nodded while throughing the apple on the ground. "So the new girl. Seems like you got your eyes on her. ". I laughed. "Shes hot". Yubin nodded. "Gonna ask her out?". Taeyang's eyes widened at Yubin. "I'm dating Sohee". I laughed while trying to whisper it. "And? We all know you're cheating on her! She evn knows. She just doesn't want to speak up!". Yubin yelled as nobody was listening but heard Sohee's Name.

 

     "Thats right". Yubin and I looked at Sohee while she was walking in the door. "I WAS, to scared to speak up. Break up. Talk to you about it!". Ieyes rolled. "Uhh. Speak now. And why? Why?". Sohee smiled and Looked at Taecyeon in the door window. "Because. From what I heard from your past girlfriends, you use to spread all rumors. Jinjja? Rumors? Seriously?". She started to mocck me now. "Oh, No! I broke up with her!"  , "She cheated on me" , "And blah .Blah . Blah. ". I remember all the rumors and lies I told her.

 

     Sohee walked over to Baek Sumin. Oh no. Shes going to ruin my chances with her. "MinMin!!". wait. Did Sohee just say MinMin to Sumin? "Soso!!". Wait, whats going on here??? "How have you been?". Sohee hugged Sumin as Sumin was answering the question. Oh my gosh. "Good! How have my Maknae been?". Taecyeon and I sighed. "Are they really socializing? Now?" I asked. "I know right dude. And right after your break up. "Taecyeon teased me about it.

 


     Narrator

 

     Yuri was passing by in the hall way. "There you are!". She ran over to the person. "What do you want.". She looked up at him. "I was wonder if.." Sohee ran up to Yuri. "Unnie! Shouldn't you be, i don't know. At home. Resting". Sohee was on to Yuri. "An...Aniyo. Waeyo?". Yuri backed up, holding his hand. "Should I take you to the nurse?". Sohee got closer to Yuri, trying to make you spit out the truth."Aniyo, Aeygo, go back to class." She tried to walk away. "But Unnie," Yuri turned around. Scared. "Its lunch time. We should have lunch together". Sohee gave her a weird look. Yuri let go of the boy's hand, and ran away. Sohee watched, as she touched shoulders with the boy. "Good job". Sohee looked at him, "Taecyeon, Of course. I'm Sohee.". Sohee laughed as Taecyeon put his arm around her.