The Games Begin

Let the Games Begin

                       Sohee walked at of drama class and ditched while Taeyang grabed her arm. "Where you  going babe?" Taeyang said chewing gum staring at her. Sohee repied, "mm....Mrs.Ok wanted me to go home and help out." He nodded and kissed her on the cheek. "Be careful." He headed back to class and Sohee ran out before anyone caught her. She got out without anyone knowing.

 

                          While Sohee was walking out, she had a flashback when Yoona and Sohee were 10 years old.

 

            *FLASHBACK*

                       "Give me it back!" Yoona yelled as she was fighting Jay Park. "It was mine first!" Yoona let go and nodded. She walked away and headed toward Sohee. "What happened unnie?" Yoona looked at Sohee. "Lets make up a game." She grabbed Sohee's arm and they went behind a wall so no one can see them. "What game? What happened with Jay Park?" Yoona sighed, "That doesn't matter. We need to make a game where only one can win." Sohee gave her a confused look. Yoona was thinking and finally had an idea.

 

                       "A game. No one can pass notes. No cheating. No stealing. Just recieving.Hurting eachother. Fighting your way to the top." Sohee looked scared and said, "recieving?" Yoona nodded. "Like  giving eachother nasty gifts and grossing them out. Making them think of the past. What they did wrong at a time in they're life. Until they suffer!" Sohee smiled and said, "I lile it! But...this game is only for Jay Park isn't it?" Yoona smiled and looked at Sohee. "Of course it is. And also for people we hate the most. Friends we love! It'll be fun! Play it Sohee!" Sohee nodded and said, "Okay. Lets do it. " Yoona got up. "Let the games begin."

 

               Sohee snaped herself out of it and walked out of school. She thought to herself, 'I can't believe she wants to play this game again. People got hurt from it. Jinjja? This is happening again.'

She ran into someone. It was Jay Park. "Mianhae Sohee!" Jay Park bows and walks away. Sohee nodded. "Jay Park!" Jay Park turned around and turned to Sohee. "Nae?" Sohee swallowed and said, "Let the Games Begin." Jay Park's eyes widened and nodded. He walked away with a tear coming out from his eyes. He was breathing deeply and thought of the past.

 

            *FLASHBACK*

                Jay Park opened his locker and old shoes came out. Yoona peaked out. She giggled has she walked by and said, "Remember this shoes? Oh yeah, didn't you steal them from Taecyeon? Mianhae for bringing up the memory, but..." She walked up behind him, "Thats how the games work." She walked away slowly laughing. Jay Park opened Taecyeon's locker and shoved the shoes in there while no one was looking. 

   

             He snapped out of it. "Aish! Why is Yoona doing this again!" He kicked the wall with is foot. He screamed." AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yubin heard the scream and came outside. "Ah! Jay Park!" She took him to the nurses. "Are you okay?" Jay Park looked up and relized it was Yubin. "Omo, Aeygo! I'm okay. Just a little pain." Yubin took his shoe off anf it started bleeding. "What did you do to your foot?" She worried. She just took him to the nurses quickly."Yubin!" Jay Park screamed. "Yes?" Jay looked into her eyes. "Its starting again."

              Yubin sighed and shaked her head. "No." She started to remember when someone put all the clothes she stole at the store one day. Taecyeon walked by Yubin while she started to tear up. "Mianhae." He slowly walked up the stairs.

        

            Yoona sneaked up behind Taecyeon giving him a  certain look on her face. He nodded. They both walked the opisite way from eachother and Taecyeon tried to forget the last game they played.

 

      Yoona went into the washroom.

Yoona smiled to herself in the mirror. "Let the games begin"