Hyun's Special

Personal Differences

Hyun’s Special

The wedding was really nice, wasn’t it, Hyoyeonie?” Hyun asked as they walked, hand in hand, back to Hyun’s car.

It was. And what’s even better is your birthday tomorrow.”

Am I going to get to eat your steamed gogumas?” Hyun perked up immediately.

As many as you want.”

Hurray!” cheered Hyun and he pecked Hyoyeon’s cheek happily.

Hyoyeon broke into a wide toothy grin. “It’s so easy to make you happy.”

I’m happy when I’m with you.”

Hyunnie…”

Hyun turned to Hyoyeon. “Yes?”

I’m happy when I’m with you too.”

And it was Hyun’s turn to grin.

All I want for my birthday are Hyoyeonie and gogumas.”

The ones with smiley faces?”

Especially those! Hyoyeonie, you’re so good at cooking. You’re so wonderful.”

Hyoyeon could only blush and smile.

Hyun, let’s go back to my place. We can chill and watch a movie or something before your birthday.”

Okay. Sounds like a good idea.”

~~~~~

About an hour later, they were seated comfortably on the couch. Hyoyeon was lying flat on it with her head resting on Hyun’s lap as he immersed himself in a book that she would never read. She tried, several times, to read what he read but failed miserably. Hence, she was left with a staggering pile of books on her table that she had borrowed from him and never read. Well, not beyond the first ten pages anyway.

He read widely, from history to sociology to philosophy to goodness knows what else. Hyoyeon preferred to do things with her hands. She was a hands-on type of person. Hyun was obviously the intellectual type. It was a miracle how they found things to do together.

One instance would be Hyun reading up on food and recipes and having Hyoyeon cook the dishes. It was a perfect balance of mind and body when it came to that. And Hyun read up more about dance as well while learning new steps from her bit by bit. Things weren’t perfect but they put effort into making it work and they were happy together.

Hyunnie…”

Hmm?”

Happy birthday to you.”

Hyun looked at the clock. It was twelve and way past his bedtime. He would have gone to bed by eleven but Hyoyeon wanted to say ‘Happy birthday’ to him at the of midnight so he agreed to sleep over at her place so that he could stay up to wait for it.

Thank you, Hyoyeonie.”

I love you, Hyunnie.”

Hyun smiled in bliss. “I love you too, Hyoyeonie.”

Alright, we can go to bed now.”

Hyoyeon got off the couch and headed into her bedroom as Hyun lay on the couch and made himself comfortable. Hyoyeon had offered to share her bed with him but he thought that it wasn’t very proper to do so and insisted on sleeping on the couch.

Hyoyeon knew better than to argue her point with obstinate and stubborn Hyun so she supplied him with extra pillows and her best blanket to make it as comfortable as possible for him.

Goodnight, Hyoyeonie.”

Goodnight, Hyunnie.”

~~~~~

Yul woke up the next morning and smiled when he saw Jessica’s hand resting daintily on his chest with her face buried in the pillow beside him. Seeing her hand like that reminded him of the first time they’d spent the night together in her house. He’d been drugged by Hara and Jessica had rescued him. That was how they became. That was the start of it all.

Now that they were married and stable, he could look back on that night and laugh about it. The way they beaome a couple was so dramatic. It would be difficult to believe if it weren’t for the fact that he’d gone through it himself.

He her hand and glided his fingers up the length of her arm. Her skin was always so smooth and soft to the touch. He shifted closer to her and kissed her forehead. She was so beautiful in the morning. Then again, she was beautiful at all times of the day. He was a lucky man to have a wife like her.

He pulled the covers down a little to look at her. She was bare under the covers and very y to him. He wanted her there and then. But she was sleeping and he didn’t want to wake her up. So he gingerly moved even closer to her and wrapped his arms around her gently. That would have to do for now.

~~~~~

Hyun woke up just as Hyoyeon stepped out of her bedroom.

Good morning, Hyoyeonie.”

Good morning, Hyunnie. Happy birthday!”

Hyun smiled. Hyoyeon was always so hyper and chirpy that he couldn’t help but feel the same. “Thank you Hyoyeonie. Are we having gogumas for breakfast?”

Hyoyeon grinned. “Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Supper too if you wish. Just for today. For you.”

Hurray! I’ll go and wash up first. Then I’ll help you out in the kitchen.”

Okay. I’ll be making the smiley faces in the gogumas so hurry and come help.”

Okay!”

~~~~~

Jessica finally stirred. She opened her eyes slightly and squinted. She was in Yul’s arms. Mmm. What a way to wake up. Then she felt something else. It was him. On her thigh. She giggled. There was nothing she liked better than with Yul in the morning. She considered it to be morning exercise. Her favourite kind of exercise. It was like killing two birds with one stone.

But Yul’s eyes were closed. Was he awake?

Yul…?” she called softly.

Suddenly, his eyes opened and he grabbed her with his arms and legs. She squealed and laughed and pretended to struggle but really, she was delighted to be hugged by him that way.

I want to make love to you right now,” he said in the husky voice that she loved to hear. She thought it was extremely y.

What are you waiting for?” she teased and he growled in reply.

He crushed his lips on hers and went straight for her tongue. They tussled in ual tongue play and the flames of desire arose rapidly in them.

Yul…” she moaned as he flung the covers off to take a good look at her.

Let’s do your favourite position,” he said and she rolled onto her side immediately. He chuckled. Jessica was most responsive when it came to this. He settled on his side behind her and draped his arms around her. She pulled his palm up to her lips and planted kisses on it. Then, she pressed it against her chest.

I love you,” she looked back at him and whispered.

I love you too,” he breathed.

~~~~~

The gogumas look so happy!” cheered Hyun as Hyoyeon took the steaming gogumas out and placed them in a big bowl on the place.

There’s a special goguma in there somewhere,” said Hyoyeon.

Really? A special one? Just for me?”

Yes. See if you can find it.”

Hyun began moving the gogumas around in the bowl, attempting to find the special one that Hyoyeon mentioned.

Found it!” He held up the goguma triumphantly in his hand and grinned. It was a goguma that had the words ‘Happy Birthday Hyunnie’ carved into it. “I love it. Thanks, Hyoyeonie.”

It’s your birthday special. Eat it lovingly, okay?”

I will!” Hyun promised and proceeded to eat it very slowly and carefully.

~~~~~

Meanwhile, Taeng was hard at work making breakfast for Tiffany. He blushed as scenes of what they did during the night flashed in his head while he heated up the pan. He had no idea that the ‘help’ that Tiffany had asked for would be something like that. He felt shy, even now, just thinking about it. Yet, he was hoping that they could do it again. It was awesome.

Good morning, Taetae,” a sweet, y, husky voice spoke in his ear suddenly and he jumped with a start.

F-Fany ah, you’re up!”

Tiffany giggled. “Did I startle you?”

Taeng shook his head. “Just a little.”

Oh, I’m sorry.”

It’s okay.”

How are you this morning?”

Very good. Did you sleep well?”

Very well.”

Taeng could feel Tiffany’s lips on his nape. The feeling of her lips, coupled with the thoughts he’d been thinking before triggered something in him. Just then, her hands roamed a little further down his body and she gasped.

Well, what do we have here?”

Fany…I…”

It is your turn to need some help?” she giggled.

Taeng turned red and nodded.

Well, well. We’ll see what I can about that,” Tiffany whispered in his ear, sending thrills down his spine.

~~~~~