Big Bang

Idol Antics

1. A VIP got in a cab while listening to 'Heaven'. When the driver asked her where to she accidently answered "To heaven please."

 

2. A person once poked TOP's side and said, "Excuse me.." He pretended to be injured "Ah...owwie..DX" and wiggled.

 

3. TOP, while walking down the street witnessed a burglary. He panicked and he threw his shoe at the burgler.

 

4. GD cried and made a scene after loosing his digital camra.

 

5. One day, an elementary school kid came up to GD and said, "Hyung, you look like G-Dragon!" He smiled.

 

6. Before debut, a fan recognized Taeyang on the bus. Pancking, he jumped out of the window.

 

7. One time a Seungri-biased fan came up to Daesung with a whole bunch of snacks "Can you give this to Seungri oppa?! This, and this, and this too?" Daesung pouted "Then.....what will the rest of us eat..."

 

8. Some fans reported seeing Daesung running out of the dorm with a Doraemon guitar and flapping around with paper air planes.

 

9. Jiyong, Seungri, and someone(unknown) went to the movies to see 'The Chaser'(a Korean film). Unfortunately Seungri wasn't legal age at that time and the three were rejected.

 

10. One day a fan saw TOP and noticed that his fingers were sparkling. After closer inspection it turned out TOP was wearing silver nail polish.

 

--

Ba-dum pow..