2013 Idol Sports Competition Special Part 2

Idol Antics

1. During the competition, an Inspirit turned to a Baby and said, "Our leader's body is a bit sluggish due to his age ^^;;". Upon hearing that the Baby laughed and said, "Our leader's limbs are sluggish."

 

2. During the archery match, B.A.P and Infinite had to play rock paper scissors to decide the team to shoot first. Zelo and Woohyun represented each of their teams and battled each other. However, the two kept getting ties for 7 turns(some say 10) and the MC and the fans told the two to marry each other.

 

3. A Baby randomly asked Zelo if he watches . He didn't reply, but his face turned a bright red color.

 

4. Woohyun and Zelo was seen walking around with linked arms.

 

5. Hyosung scolded Bang for being too immoblie.

 

6. Almost all of Baby's fan accounts involve eating and sleeping most of the time.

 

7. The only time Daehyun was seen not sleeping was during meal times, snack times, and water breaks.

 

8. Luhan: *takes out snacks that fans gave him

    Daehyun: *starestarestarestare

    Luhan: *notices Daehyun's stare

    Daehyun: *starestarestarestare

    Luhan:...Would you like to eat some?

    Daehyun: Yes!

 

9. Yongguk and Himchan was seen hugging, holding hands, drinking from the same bottle, and bickering like a married couple.

 

10. When everyone was desperately trying to stay awake, Himchan was the only one full of energy and bouncing around.

 

--

This one is mostly B.A.P fan accounts :P

Stay tuned for more!