DBSK

Idol Antics

1. For a while, after their debut, the members were embarrassed to say their band name out loud to anyone.

 

2. Jaejoong passed his audition singing the national athem in a higher octave.

 

3. Changmin told Jaejoong that he would throw away his clothes if he didn't properly place them in the washing machine. Jaejoong said ok, but failed to properly do it. Changmin ended up actually throwing some of his clothes away. Pissed, Jaejoong left Changmin, and took just Yunho and Yoochun to the movies. Max couldn't care less. (lol)

 

4. At an autograph session during their Mirotic days, a fan kneeled down in front of their tables to get to eye-level with the members. Jaejoong asked, "Why do you keep kneeling down?" She answered, "Because I'm your slave." Everybody in the room lol'd.

 

5. One day Eunhyuk(SJ)  and Junsu were walking down the street. A woman stopped in her tracks and said, "Oh!" The two immediately covered their faces and tried to walk pass. Then, the woman came up to Eunhyuk and asked, "Your from DBSK right?"

 

6. A fan, while watching TV, pointed to Yunho and asked her dad if he knew him. Her dad answered, "U-Know Yunho". Surprised she moved on to the other members. The dad answered with, " Micky-Micky, Max-Max, Xiah-Xiah, Hero-Hero."

 

7. A fan skipped school, and still in her green gym clothes, went up to Changmin to get an autograph. She cried because he was so handsome. After calming down she looked at her autograph to find: TO. Froggy - Changmin

 

8.  One time Super Junior's Kibum, in a serious manner, told Changmin that he was sick and that he would die soon, and didn't answer any calls for 3 months. Changmin spent the whole 3 months trying to contact him. Just as he was about to give up he came across Kibum at the SM building.

With eyes still swollen from crying, he said, "Huh? Kibum? Why are you here ㅠㅠㅠㅠ you should be at the hospital."

Kibum: "Huh? Oh that! I was just practicing acting."

 

9. During the World Cup, Yunho and Jaejoong went to the stadium together to watch the game. A fan asked Yunho jokingly, "What if someone kidnaps Jaejoong oppa?" Yunho replied, "It's ok, I'm here!"

 

10. After watching the band recieve the Grand award at the MKMFs, a fan called Yunho.

Yunho: Hello? (in a slurred voice as if he had been drinking)

Fan: *Nervous*.....

Yunho: You a Cassie?

Fan: *Slightly scared now*......

Yunho:...............thanks

Fan: I love you!

Yunho: we love you too.....

 

--

To be continued..