Shinee

Idol Antics

1. A shawol once asked Onew for an autograph, but Onew just stared at her for a while. When she asked him what was wrong he said, "I forgot what my autograph was.."

 

2. When Jonghyun was a trainee, someone didn't like him because she thought he was too hyper and annoying and made an anti-fan club. Jonghyun logged into the site and the two fought fiercely. But it turned out the girl behind all of it was Kyrstal. Jessica made them shake hands and make up.

 

3. A shawol, after watching Shinee's performance went up to get a closer look at them. As she was doing so, she said to her friend, "Hey look, there's Onew. He's kinda small." Onew heard her, and glared at her for 2 minutes.

 

4. Key got on a bus and after a while he noticed a girl staring at him. Key: What? Am I handsome?

 

5. Key's must-have items are blue contact lenses and black nail polish.

 

6. During high school, Minho, when he saw that his friend was leaving early because he was sick, stuck his head out the window and screamed at him, "UUUUUWAAAAAAAAA LUUUCKY!!"

 

7. Taemin used to brag that he knew TVXQ's phone numbers.

 

8. Taemin and P.O. of BlockB used to be in the same class. But the two never talked or crossed each other's path. They didn't even realize they were in the same class.

 

9. Onew once mistook a peach scented SkinFood(cosmetic brand) product as actual food and ate some.

 

10. Once, Taemin ended up having to guess all the answers on a test due to his busy schedule. His result: an average of 20.

 

--

Shinee's back back back back!