Big Bang

Idol Antics

1. Before the 2011 Big Show, TOP planned to have about 2 glasses of wine to calm his nerves. In the end 2 bottles were emptied.

 

2. Seungri and Minzy went to the Han River one day to exercise together. Seungri completely forgot about Minzy and came home alone, leaving her behind.

 

3. In 2008, TOP was rushed to the emergency room for overdosing on sleeping pills. (Be careful Tabiㅠㅠ)

 

4. TOP, curious as to what his fans were talking about, leaned forward to listen and fell.

 

5. During one of their concerts the fans kept chanting at Daesung to 'take it off'. Hearing that, Daesung shyly took off his shoes.

 

6. The walls of TOP's room are baby pink.

 

7. GD says out of all the hair styles he attempted his favorite one was the Heart Breaker blond.

 

8. TOP, being thristy, went to the department store. He said, "Can I have me?" When the clerk didn't know what to do he said, " The coffee, T.O.P please."

(There is a brand of canned coffee named T.O.P here :P He even mentions it in the song 'Knock Out')

 

9. In G-Dragon's song 'This Love' the 'September 19th' he mentions is actually the birthday of the girl he once loved in real life.

 

10.  A civilian once saw GD and kept saying to himself, "Wait..I know him. It's G-..G--G what was it?" Having heard that Jiyong came up behind him and said, "...Dragon" and left.

 

--

Big Bang again :P