Chapter o6

Facade of Coldness Over Loneliness

 

Myung Soo pulled Sung Yeol into the arrival section of the airport to look for the girl.

“Why are you rushing? We only use 20 minutes to come here.” Sung Yeol asked.

“That idiot never gives the exact time. I’m dead if anything happens to her.”

Sung Yeol just nodded in response. They were looking all around although he didn’t really know what or who he was looking for, he noticed a girl leaning on a pillar listening to music. There was a very deadly aura surrounding her and people seem avoid walking near her. ‘Can’t be her right? She looks more like a local.’ He thought.

“Oh, there she is!” Myung Soo said happily walking to the said girl.

 

-Minnie’s POV-

I was leaning to one of the pillars listening to music while waiting for Myung Soo. I knew I gave him too much allowance time. When will he be reaching? I’m hungry and tired of standing here.

Suddenly, I felt something hovering over me, hands on my shoulder. I looked up to see Myung Soo oppa smiling at me.

“Took you long enough.”

“I remembered clearly hearing you say half an hour. I’m much earlier than expected.” He answered smirking.

“I hate to so much.” I said hugging him tightly. “I miss you so much.”’

“I know, me too.” He answered as he let me go and patted my head. “I brought a friend…” he said as we walked a little nearer to the gate.

“Sung Yeol,” he said getting a tall boys attention. “Yeah?” he said turning his head.

“This is Min Soo.” He said as he introduced me to him.

“Hello! Nice to meet you!” I said bowing a little, eyeing him from head to toe. ‘Hmm… not bad.’

“Hi! I’m Lee Sung Yeol!” He answered smiling, yet looking a little intimidated. Am I really just that scary?!

“So where’s your stuff?” Myung Soo asked breaking the awkwardness.

“Over there.” I answered pointing at the benches.

“Okay. Have you eaten?”

“No. I’m starving so I hope we can move faster and I’ll free you to do whatever you were supposed to do. After you sent me home.”

“Whatever you say princess. Let’s go Sung Yeol-ah.” He said as he called to Sung Yeol who was fidgeting with his fingers.

I would say the whole trip back wasn’t so bad. At least Sung Yeol oppa started talking to me.

-Minnnie’s POV ended-

 

“So this is where you stay?” Sung Yeol asked as they walked in the apartment.

“Well technically yes. Have a seat.”

“Oppa, do you have anything to eat?” Min Soo asked as she came out of a room after throwing her stuff in.

“Check the fridge. If it’s empty the ramyun is in the cupboards.”

“Only eggs. What do you guys eat on every day?” She asked as she went to rummage through the cupboards.

“Don’t know. We don’t really cook anyway.”

“Do any of you want to eat?  Sung Yeol oppa?” She asked to Sung Yeol who was looking around the house.

“No. Thank you.” They answered. She then disappeared into the kitchen.

“Here,” Myung Soo said as he went next to Sung Yeol and passed him a cup of juice.

“Thanks. It’s quite spacious around here.”

“Yeah. Well we have visitors all the time anyway.”

“So who do you actually live with? This house does not have the family feel to it.”

“Of course it doesn’t, I’m not staying with them,” he said as the mood darken. “I’m living with Sun-“

Suddenly Myung Soo’s phone rang the second time disrupting the conversation.

“Hello?”

“YAH KIM MYUNG SOO! Where in the ing hell are you?!” Woo Hyun screamed into the phone.

“At home. Why are you screaming at me for?”

“You forgot about practice again!?! Get your here now! Coach is reaching in 10!”

After pondering for a moment, “Oh …” Myung Soo said as he remembered something.

“Okay hyung. Thanks for reminding me. Will get there on time.”

“Yeah sure, whatever. Quickly.” Woo Hyun answered as he hung up,

“What was that about?” Sung Yeol asked out of curiosity.

“I’m running late for basketball practice, totally forgot about it. I’m really sorry but I need to go now. You stay for as long as you want.”

“Oh okay…” Sung Yeol answered feeling a little disappointed.

“Oppa just go already. I’ll serve your guest with care.” Min Soo said as she came out of the kitchen with a bowl of ramyun.

“Thank you Minnie.” Myung Soo said as he grabs his keys and ran out of the house.

“I’ll be back soon.”

“Just go!” She screamed at him.

“How did you even know he was late for something?” Sung Yeol asked shocked.

“Don’t know. Maybe telepathy?” She answered laughing. Then sat down to eat her ‘very-late-indeed’ lunch. Sung Yeol laugh together and sat across to her.

“So how long have both of you been friends?”

“Huh?”

“Myung oppa and you.”

“Oh. Umm… 2 days, I guess.”

“OMG! You are so awesome! That idiot never made friends this fast.” She said in awe.

“But he’s quite popular around the school.”

“That’s because he is in the basketball team. I don’t think he even knows 90 percent of them.”

“No wonder he’s always ignoring them. And before this I thought he was some kind of snobby ignorant stuck up rich kid.”

“I think he wants people to think of him like that.”

“But why?”

“It’s complicated. Anyways, are you free these few days?”

“Yeah, quite empty for the whole week. Why?”

“Fantastic. I need your help.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Might have major edits later. Will notify.

I will update the next chapter faster if I have the time and mood. Which also means commenting will give you an extra brownie. ;)