Chapter o3

Facade of Coldness Over Loneliness

[Update for week 2/4/2012 – 8/4/2012] _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Myung Soo POV

“So, you are my partner? Um, Myung… Soo right?” Sung Yeol asked, trying to break the awkwardness.

“That’s what the paper said, unless this is a prank. Yes, Kim Myung Soo,” I answered, walking back to my seat to grab a pack of cookies from my drawer. Then took the paper coach gave us from my slightly untidy table. I’ll let that be for now, feels lazy to pack.

“Want one?” I asked Sung Yeol, showing him the packed of cookies. “Oh yeah. Here.” I said giving him the paper.

“Really? Yay! Thanks!” He screamed taking a piece. ‘Wow, he’s really hyper about something like that. Cute.’ I thought. ‘Wait… cute? How could I say that something so immature was cute?! Something’s wrong with me today.’

“What’s this?” He asked looking at the paper I gave him.

“Info about the collaboration.” I answered him. ‘I don’t really understand why the school wants to do it but I don’t really care. Come on, looking at this guy in front of me, how bad can it get… right?’

“So, we must be always seen together with our partner and we have to take pictures of each other? And there might be cameraman stalking us? The principal must have gone mad.”

“Wait a minute, stalked? Where did you read that from?”

“Here, they said a few photographers will be around the school and photos of you will be taken if you are spotted.” He said pointing to a sentence, I must have missed that.

“Damn.”

“That is all you say when the school invited stalkers to invade our personal space?!”

“What am I supposed to say?” I asked back, looking at him blankly.

“But we are being stalked!” He screamed loudly.

‘Such a kid’ I thought. “Aren’t you already used to it? I’m sure they are fan girl following you around.”

“Yes but... HOW’D YOU EVEN KNOW THAT? Did you stalk me? NO!!! I’m stalked by a creepy cold guy!”

“Every member of the basketball and volleyball teams has fans. It’s quite obvious.” I answered, letting him go on the ‘creepy cold guy’ part. I still need to go around the school being friendly with him for a month, no need to start fighting now.

“Oh, that’s true,” he said rubbing his neck.

“I do have some fan girls… maybe it won’t be that bad. Hey, can I have another cookie?” He asked, doing some aegyo.

‘Bipolar much. A minute ago he was freaking out about being stalked. Such a carefree person…’ I thought with envy.

“Mmm…” I answered giving him the packet. “Oh just keep some for Woo Hyun hyung.”

“You are giving me all?”

I just nodded.

“Yay! You are my best friend!”

“Best friend?” I asked shocked.

“Yes! Hoya hyung and Dong Woo hyung only care about each other. I’m always left out. Now you are my best friend!” he answered with a big smile.

“Oh. Okay whatever.” I answered as the bell rang signalling the end of recess and students started coming the classroom.

“Hey Myungie! Wanna change places with Hoya hyung? We can stick together all day like that.”

I flinched at the nickname he gave. “No. You are too close to the teachers for my liking. And let’s just stay like this till the volleyball team actually know about everything.”

“Okay! But can I sit beside you tomorrow?” He asked with puppy eyes. ‘Not again. Stop acting cute already. And why aren’t I feeling annoyed. .’

“Whatever.” I answered.

“Yay!” He screamed skipping back to his seat earning some curious glances, because, Kim Myung Soo does not socialize. ‘He’s going to be the dead of me.’

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay... I'm sooo sorry about updating late. And this is short and boring. ugh... I was having writers block again so I could'nt update. I wanted to today but my holiday was wasted shopping. when most of the time I was just walking slowlyy with my grandma. I'm going to have 2 aural tests tomorrow and I haven't even memorize anything for both because I have to make sure I update at least a little today. If I'm lucky, I won't get chosen. Pray for me! lolz. I'll do a shoutout to my lovely subscribers when i have time, which most likely will be suring my mid-terms holiday. and sorry agin for the lack of a/n in chapter 2. i wanted to do a shoutout but my mom was killing me. at least that was updated on time

Oh and I'll update the second part below this A/N when I have the time again Comment and Subscribe! altthough I know I at commenting. sorry authors who i subscribe to! bye~