Chapter o4

Facade of Coldness Over Loneliness

[Update for week 9/4/2012 - 15/4/2012]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“So, what do we need to do?” Hoya asked once they reached the student council meeting room.

“I don’t know, Onew hyung asked for you guys to come over. He’s doing some paper work in his office.” The person said and left rushingly.

“Okay, let’s see what so important,” Woo Hyun said, knocking on a door to a room.

They heard a weak ‘come in’ and went in to see a haggard looking Onew in front of a messy table.

“Oh you’re here,” Onew said when he saw them and placed his stuff down.

“Yeah, what’s the problem?” Sung Gyu asked.

“I’m sure you guys know about the collaboration…” he said as they nodded. “ We need some extra photographers to help us out voluntarily because we are lack in funds and have a very tight budget.”

“Wait, I thought that magazine company would have photographer under them or something. Why can’t they help out?” Dong Woo asked.

“Of course they do. But they only allowed 2 to come over and help out. The rest still have jobs you know, they are a well-known magazine company.”

“Right, so what are we supposed to do?”

“Currently, my plan is to get the photography club to help put. But because their club is not well established and has a very limited number of members, there isn’t enough to stalk every pair. And they have classes themselves too. So I thought we could get some of the classmates and friends of the two school teams to help put and be the photographers.”

“I think that’s workable, but what are we supposed to do?” Hoya asked.

“Calm down, you guys asked me that two times already!” Onew said while Dong Woo and Hoya just glanced at each other. “I need you to help me look for the people to help out. And since Woo Hyun is in the basketball team and Hoya is in the volleyball team, while both Sung Gyu and Dong Woo were ex-members, you know them better.”

“Okay. Wait, how are they gonna take the pictures? With their own cameras? Not all of them might have it.” Sung Gyu asked.

“We got the solution for that. They gave us cameras to be used for this project.”

“Gave? They’re that generous?” Dong Woo asked shocked.

“Apparently those are old cameras which they won’t use anymore.” Onew answered taking one out of his drawer.

“That is old? They must be ing rich!” Woo Hyun exclaimed looking at the DSLR Onew was holding.

“It’s a model which came out half a year ago, they’ve, apparently, upgraded to better ones. And please, mind your language Woo Hyun. Teachers might walk in here any time they feel like giving me more work to do.”

“Sorry hyung.”

“That’s all right? So can we leave now? The earlier the better right?” Hoya asked.

“Yeah.” Onew answered, then suddenly continued, “Oh wait, here, this is for you.” He said passing them three of the DSLRs. “Sung Gyu, Dong Woo, you guys can help out on Hoya with Woo Hyun and Myung Soo with Sung Yeol’s groups right?”

“Sure. But why three?” Sung Gyu asked taking two while Dong Woo took one of the cameras.

“Cause I know Myung Soo loves photography. Maybe some good photos will come out from this project.” Onew answered.

“Oh yeah, Myung Soo. Thanks on the behalf of him.” Sung Gyu said and waved as they left the room.

“Wow. The principal must be crazy to do all this. Poor Onew.” Dong Woo said.

“Yeah, hope good will come from this although I can’t think of one.” Sung Gyu said and the rest nodded in agreement.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I’ve changed my mind. This is chapter 4. Wow things are going slow. It’s still day 1. Sorry this update is short. I wanted to update more today but after coming back from my St John exam I was exhausted, and I had to finish up some homework for tomorrow.

Comment and subscribe! LOVE YA!!! [Less than 3]