worried

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO WEEK LATER

TAEYEON AUNTY HOUSE

 

“Hayeon, did you see my green dress?” Taeyeon asked while she’s looking in the closet.

“Which one?” Hayeon asked while she turns to look at Taeyeon.

“The one that I buy at Milan. Have you seen it?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nope… Is not in there?” Hayeon asked.

Taeyeon shake her head.

“Where is it?” Taeyeon muttered while keep looking at the clothes in the closet.

“Why you need that dress?” Hayeon asked.

“I want to sell it. After all, I rarely wear that dress.” Taeyeon replied.

“Then, go ask omma if she knows where it is...” Hayeon said before she continues with her reading.

Taeyeon walks out from the room to go find her mother. When she’s in the kitchen, she saw her mother is talking with her aunty.

“Omma… have you seen my green dress?” Taeyeon asked after she enters the kitchen.

“Green dress? Which one?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“The one that have ribbon on the waist.” Taeyeon replied.

“Hurm… I’m not sure… but I think I saw Hana wear it yesterday. Isn't?” Mrs. Kim asked her sister.

“Yeah… I think Hana wear it yesterday. Why?” her aunty asked.

“What? She didn't ask me for that dress...” Taeyeon replied with firm.

“Yah! It’s just a dress. Besides, you’re not wearing it, right. So, why don’t let her borrow…” her aunty said.

“Tae… she’ll give back to you after that. Don't take it serious...” Mrs. Kim said try to not make any scene.

Taeyeon feel irate after she heard that. Then, Taeyeon went to find Hana in her room. Taeyeon knock the door but no on answer from inside. She opens the door and saw Hana is sitting on the bed while wearing her Airpod.

Hana startled after she saw Taeyeon enter the room.

“Yah! Don’t you know how to knock?” Hana asked with angry.

“I already did… where is my dress?” Taeyeon asked while she’s look around.

“What dress?” Hana asked uneasy.

“The green one… imo said that you borrow… where is it?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh… that dress…” Hana replied before she went to the laundry basket and she takes the dress from there.

“Here…” Hana said after she throws the dress to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stares at her with irate after she’s doing that. Taeyeon look at the dress for a while, but then she saw torn effect on the neck of the dress.

“What happens here? Why this dress has torn?” Taeyeon asked firm.

Hana look at the dress and then she make annoy face.

“I accidentally tore it when undress...” Hana replied without guilty.

Taeyeon try to hold her anger after she said that.

“If you know you're fat, don't wear other people's clothes... or it will tear like this...” Taeyeon said sarcastic.

Hana feel furious after Taeyeon said that.

“What did you say? You're saying I'm fat?” Hana asked furiously.

“Why? Felt offend? Sorry...” Taeyeon replied sarcastic.

Then, she walks out from the room with the dress. However, Hana didn't let her go when she pulls Taeyeon hair roughly before she slaps her face hard.

“Yah! You want to die?” Taeyeon shouts after Hana slap her.

Then, Taeyeon pull back Hana hair roughly and says

“You know this dress is expensive, but you use it on purpose... you know how much I can sell it if not torn?”

“Why I have to care that...?” Hana asked while her hand still grabs Taeyeon hair.

Hayeon that heard noise from outside quickly went out from the room. She went to Hana room and saw Taeyeon and Hana are grabbing each other hair.

“Yah! What are you two doing?” Hayeon asked while she's try to release both of them hands from each other.

“Let me go, Hayeon. I want to pull out all her hair…” Taeyeon said with angry.

“Then, let me pull your hair until you get bald.” Hana replied furiously.

“Omma… Imo… help me!” Hayeon shouts ask for help.

Little moment later, Mrs. Kim and their aunty arrive.

“Whhhaaaat happen in here?” her aunty asked with surprised after she saw her daughter and Taeyeon grabbing each other hair.

“Taeyeon! Stop it!” Mrs. Kim said while try to pull Taeyeon hand from Hana head.

It’s took more time to make them release each other hairs. Hayeon stand in the middle to make sure they're not attack each other again. Mrs. Kim stares at Taeyeon firmly, meanwhile Hana make innocent face to get sympathy.

“What’s going on? Why you two behave like a child?” her aunty asked with furious.

“She's using my dress without permission and look... it's already torn.”Taeyeon said try to explain her furious.

“Omma… just a tear... it’s not that we it can't be sewn back...” Hana replied to defend herself.

“Yah! You think this dress easily can sew back? You know how much I can sell for this?” Taeyeon asked with furious.

“Okay, enough, Tae.” Mrs. Kim said try to stop her daughter from argue.

“Then, tell me… how much will you sell the dress for me?” suddenly her aunty asked.

Taeyeon look at her aunty and then she look at Hana.

“5 thousand.” Taeyeon replied.

“What? Just for the dress?” her aunty asked with surprised.

“I think that's cheap enough... you know how much I buy this in Milan?” Taeyeon asked with serious tone.

“Then, have you thought how much my family spends for your family to stay here? What a not grateful person...” suddenly Hana said that to provoke.

Mrs. Kim and her daughters look at Hana after she said that.

“What did you say?” Taeyeon asked furiously.

Suddenly, Mrs. Kim interrupts and says

“Tae, just give the dress…”

“But omma…” Taeyeon said try to against but Mrs. Kim shakes her head.

“Give Hana the dress…” Mrs. Kim said again.

Hana smirks evilly after Mrs. Kim said that. Taeyeon stares at Hana with furious before she throws the dress on the bed with angry. Afterward, Taeyeon walks out from the room with unsatisfied. Hayeon saw Hana face after Taeyeon throw the dress, and then she also walks out from the room with angry. Mrs. Kim sigh deeply when he had to make her daughter angry and then she look at her sister and says

“I’m sorry… I’ll try to talk to them…”

Mrs. Kim leaves the room with mixed feeling.

“Yah! You have to mention that to them? That's cruel...” their aunt said after Mrs. Kim leave the room.

“Omma… we have to remind them or look... I almost lost my hair...” Hana replied while she looks at her hair from the mirror.

“Aigoo… now you get the dress… happy now?” her mother asked.

“More than happy…” Hana replied with wide smiles.

 

 

 

 

Hayeon saw Taeyeon change her clothes, like she’s wanted to go out.

“Where are you going? Didn't the restaurant closed today?” Hayeon asked.

“Anywhere as long, I'm not staying here... and lost my control.” Taeyeon replied while she takes her backpack.

“Unnie…” Hayeon call her softly.

“I'm sorry... I just need a space... call me if anything happen.” Taeyeon replied before she walks out from the room.

In the middle of the way, she saw Mrs. Kim is walking to the room. However, Taeyeon just walk pass by her without saying anything.

“Where are you going?” Mrs. Kim asked.

But she didn’t get any answer from Taeyeon. Mrs. Kim sighs before she went to meet Hayeon.

“Where is your sister go?” Mrs. Kim asked after she enters the room.

Hayeon just lift her shoulder sing she’s doesn’t know. Mrs. Kim went to sit on the bed while facing Hayeon.

“You two mad at me?” Mrs. Kim asked sadly.

Hayeon look at her mother without saying anything. For her, she can’t blame her mother. She knows why her mother has to react like that.

“I’m sorry for make our family live like this…” suddenly Mrs. Kim said while crying.

Hayeon feel uneasy when she saw her mother crying. In the end, she went to sit beside her and then hugs her.

“It’s not your fault. I’m not mad at you, so do unnie. She just needs a space to calm down. She’ll be back, trust me.” Hayeon said to comfort her mother.

“I’m sorry…” Mrs. Kim keeps apologies to Hayeon.

“No…no… don’t worry…” Hayeon replied while hugging her mother.

 

 

 

 

AT RESTAURANT

 

Jiyong stunned after he saw Taeyeon at the restaurant on the closed day.

“Why are you here?” Jiyong asked with frown.

“Erm… I have something left there...” Taeyeon replied with hesitated.

“It is urgent? You can come tomorrow, right?” Jiyong asked with strange.

However, Taeyeon didn’t answer him. She looks at Jiyong and asks

“Why are you here?”

“I come to recheck the stock...” Jiyong replied.

“Then, let me help you…” Taeyeon said to offer a help.

Jiyong feel strange when Taeyeon said that. However, he didn’t stop her and let her help him in storage room.

Along of the time they're in the storage room, Jiyong noticed Taeyeon tense face, but he didn't dare to ask her anything. After they finish in store room, Jiyong saw Taeyeon go to cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter