losing of hope

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The ambulance take Taeyeon accompany by Jiyong to the hospital. Along the way, Jiyong cried while holding his wife hand.

“Please, don’t leave me…” Jiyong muttered while sobbing.

After what Taeyeon does to save him from hit by a car, Jiyong can't stop his guiltiness. At that moment, he just wanted his wife and the baby is safe.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital 15th minutes later. They take Taeyeon toward the emergency area while Jiyong follow her with worried.

The medical team comes and went to treat Taeyeon. Jiyong still stand there and looking the medical team help his wife.

While the medical team checks on Taeyeon, Taeyeon start to open her eyes weakly. She saw the doctor is talking with someone, and then she saw Jiyong is standing nearby the area with worried face.

Out of sudden, Taeyeon mind remembering her argue with Jiyong before she gets hitting by a car.

“Doctor, please safe my wife…” Jiyong said with teary eyes.

The doctor looks at Jiyong with uneasy before he says

“…Because of the impact of external forces, your wife placenta drop out too early...which cause a lot of bleeding. So, to protect the mother, we have to do induce labor surgery urgently...”

“So… you’re saying… you can't save the baby?” Jiyong asked with shock.

The doctor looks at him with uneasy before he nodded.

“This is the consent to induce labor, please sign your name...” the doctor said while handed the document.

With Jiyong hand full of Taeyeon blood, he's take the document with tremble hands.

“Can't' you save both of them?” Jiyong asked while crying.

“With her condition now, it's impossible... you have to make the decision now...” the doctor replied.

Jiyong look at the document again, but then he heard Taeyeon weakly voice call him.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon said weakly.

Jiyong look at his wife and he approaches her.

“I’m here…” Jiyong said with worried.

“Please… save the baby...” Taeyeon said slowly to beg.

Jiyong cry again after she said that.

“Please... don't sign that... please, save the baby...” Taeyeon continue while crying.

Jiyong turn to avoid looking at her. He stares at the document with teary eyes and he hears Taeyeon crying while begging him.

“You can hate me, but don't kill the baby... I beg you, Jiyong...” Taeyeon continue beg with crying.

Jiyong can’t hold his emotion after heard Taeyeon words.

“Please don’t hurt the baby…” Taeyeon said while crying.

Taeyeon continue begging Jiyong to save the baby, meanwhile Jiyong keep crying when can't fulfill it. With his heavy heart, Jiyong sign the document and he says

“I want my wife, I don't want the baby...”

Jiyong handed the document to the doctor while crying.

Taeyeon sobbing harder after she hears what Jiyong said to the doctor.

“Jiyong! Don’t do this…!” Taeyeon shouts while crying.

After Jiyong sign the document, the medical team takes Taeyeon toward the surgery room to treat her.

“Jiyong…! Don’t…!” Taeyeon continue said while crying.

Jiyong look Taeyeon who was taken away by the medical team. His tears flowed when he saw his wife condition at the time. After the door shut, Jiyong weeping while leans on the wall. He's feel his leg weak to stand and then he's just crouching and hugging his leg while crying.

 

 

 

 

A moment later, all the family members arrived at the hospital. They saw Jiyong is crying while the blood covered his hand and clothes. Mrs. Kim and halabeoji went to approach Jiyong with anxious.

“Jiyong…” Mrs. Kim calls him softly.

Jiyong get stand after he saw Mrs. Kim.

“How's Taeyeon?” Mrs. Kim asked with worried.

Jiyong can’t hold his sad and continue sobbing.

“To save Taeyeon, the doctor needs to induce the baby out. There is a risk to Taeyeon if we're keeping the baby...I'm so sorry, eomeoni...” Jiyong said while sobbing.

All of them startled after Jiyong said that, especially, Hwan.

Mrs. Kim pulls Jiyong and hugs him tightly.

“It's not your fault...” Mrs. Kim said while crying.

Halabeoji pat Jiyong shoulder slowly while try to comfort Jiyong.

“It's an accident... don't blame yourself...” halabeoji said softly to comfort Jiyong.

Jiyong release the hugs and he says

“It's not an accident... It was me... I'm hurting Taeyeon... she lost the baby because she saves me... this is not an accident...!”

“Jiyong…” halabeoji call him.

With teary eyes, Jiyong look at all of them before he says

“I'm the one to get the blame... It's my fault!”

All of them look at Jiyong with mixed feelings.

Jiyong walks away from there while he shouts

“It’s my fault!”

All of them look at Jiyong leaving the place, but then Jiwoong went to follow him just to make sure Jiyong didn’t do stupid things.

Hayeon went to hugs her mother whiles both of them crying. Halabeoji remain beside Mrs. Kim while comfort her and Hayeon.

Hwan stand there and look at the family with guilt.

Before this, he witnesses Jiyong and Taeyeon argue at the back of the restaurant when he's arrived with Jiwoong. He excuses himself to go to the washroom, but in the truth, he went to eavesdrop what Jiyong and Taeyeon argument. As a result, he knows the main reason for them to argue. The abortion pills that he put in secretly in Jiyong locker had been found by Taeyeon. He has been order by Junseo to put the pills in Jiyong car, however, he changed it and placed it in Jiyong restaurant locker. As he thought, Jiyong will see it and throw it away. However, his plan didn't work out and now, something terrible has happened.

“I’m sorry, Taeyeon…” Hwan muttered with sad.

 

 

 

 

Jiwoong follow Jiyong to the exit stairs area. He saw Jiyong went to sit on the stairs while weeping. Jiwoong noticed Jiyong hands still trembling and Taeyeon's blood stains still on his hands. Jiwoong slowly steps toward Jiyong before he says

“You need to clean up, Jiyong...”

Jiyong didn’t reply him and his eyes look at the blood stain on his hands.

“Taeyeon will be fine... we know she's strong...” Jiwoong continue to comfort Jiyong.

Afterward, Jiwoong went to sit beside Jiyong before he pat Jiyong shoulder to comfort him.

“She's sacrifice herself to save me... she pushes me before the car hit me...and me...?” Jiyong suddenly said while crying.

Jiwoong keep pat his shoulder softly without saying anything.

“I thought I'm the only one who loves her more... but... I'm also the one that hurting her more... even after I find out her pregnancy... Not only that, I act cruel to her...” Jiyong continue while sobbing.

Jiwoong eyes are getting teary after he saw Jiyong condition.

“I'm the one should protect her... why all this happens to her? I know she'll never forgive me after this...” Jiyong continue with sobbing.

“No… don’t say like that…” Jiwoong said sadly.

Suddenly, Jiwoong phone is ringing. Jiwoong wipes his tears before he pick up the call.

“Yes?” Jiwoong said.

“Hello, Mr. I'm the officer that handle the accident case. We found out that the car was rented, and the driver disappeared. We suspect this accident was hit-and-run and it happened intentional. I hope you can come to the police station to make further report.” The police officer said to explain.

Jiwoong startled after he heard that and he look at Jiyong with shock face.

“What happen?” Jiyong asked after he saw Jiwoong expressions.

“Okay, officer… I’ll come…” Jiwoong said before he ended the conversation.

“What?” Jiyong continue asked.

“The accident was intentional... he did intend to hit you... the police officer asked me to come at station for further report...” Jiwoong replied.

Jiyong startled after Jiwoong said that.

“So it was true that's not an accident?” Jiyong asked with shock.

Jiwoong nodded.

“Who want to do that? Why they want to do that?” Jiyong asked with furious.

“Calm down… we still don’t know their intend for doing this... but I'll find out... call me any update of Taeyeon surgery. I'll go to the station now...” Jiwoong replied.

After Jiwoong leave, Jiyong sit there while staring at the blood stain with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

 

JUNSEO BUNGALOW

 

Misun open the door, and she saw her husband look's anxious face. She saw his hands tremble and Junseo stuttered to say something.

“What happen to you?” Misun asked while she holds Junseo face.

However, Juns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter