savior knight

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AT ROOFTOP RESTAURANT

 

Jiyong act normally try to not ruin the mood dinner with Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Taeyeon noticed how Jiyong is trying hard to make her comfortable during the dinner. Jiyong treat her nicely while they're enjoying the dinner with Seoul night scenery.

“Jiyong, thank you for the dinner…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“My pleasure, madam…” Jiyong replied teasingly.

Taeyeon chuckles before she sips the water.

“You like the food?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon nodded before she reply

“… and the place too…”

“Glad to hear that…” Jiyong said before he sips his water.

Then, both of them continue enjoying the night scenery with silent until Jiyong break the silent and he asks

“Dear… can I ask you something?”

“Sure…” Taeyeon replied while she looks at Jiyong.

“Is something happened at the company that you hide from me?” Jiyong asked carefully.

Taeyeon remain silent for a while. She saw Jiyong wait for her answer and then she asks

“Did Hwan oppa say something to you?”

“You not are answering me…” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon sigh slowly before she nodded.

“Yes, the company has a problem now, but Jiwoong oppa can handle this...” Taeyeon said while try not to make Jiyong worried.

“I have no doubt with Jiwoong. I know he can handle it, but... it's make me feel sad when you two decided to hide it from me. Am I not worth to know about it? Will it give much trouble if I know about it?” Jiyong asked with upset.

“Jiyong, it’s not like that…” Taeyeon replied before she went to hold Jiyong hand.

“I'm not mad... but, it still makes me feel disappointed.” Jiyong said with disappointed.

“I’m sorry, honey. We're not doing this to offend you. You know you help us a lot with the company. Because of that, oppa feel uncomfortable to ask more help from you. We can't continue indebted to you, Jiyong.” Taeyeon said try to explain the truth.

“Why? Am I not the family? Can’t I help my family?” Jiyong asked with sad.

Taeyeon didn’t answer him afterward. She can see Jiyong sad face when he asked that.

“I thought we're family. All the problem, we can solve it together... but now, you two prefer Hwan more than I am... that's hurt me.” Jiyong continue with sad.

In the end, Taeyeon get up from her sit and went to hug Jiyong neck. 

“I’m so sorry…” Taeyeon said with teary eyes.

Jiyong release Taeyeon hugs from him before he moves and get up from his sit. Afterward, he pulls Taeyeon into his embrace and he softly says

“I don't want to hear sorry from you... I want to know what happen to the company.”

“I’ll tell you…” Taeyeon replied while hugging him.

“Thank you, dear…” Jiyong said before he kisses her head.

 

 

 

 

“So… you’re telling me that Junseo doing that to ruin the company? It's that so? You sure he didn't have any intention of doing that?” Jiyong asked with suspicious.

Taeyeon hesitated to tell Jiyong the main reasons for Junseo act like that. If Jiyong know, the probability of the matter will be more complicated and bother him more. In the end, Taeyeon just nodded without intend to tell the truth.

Jiyong frown while thinking of something.

“It's looks like he still kept grudge with you and the family. But... for what his doing before, I have no doubt if he's doing it for the company.” Jiyong said with serious tone.

“Jiyong… I’m telling you this because I want to let you know about it… I don’t want to bother you with this matter…” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

“Hey, it’s not bothering me. I’m glad you willing to tell me and let me know about it. So… how long the shareholders give time to Jiwoong?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Around three months... if not, they're will pull out and sell the company.” Taeyeon replied with worried.

Jiyong saw Taeyeon worried face and he went to hold her hand.

“Don’t worry. I’ll try to help you two as much as possible…” Jiyong said try to comfort his wife.

“Jiyong… ” Taeyeon said with guilty.

“Don’t worry. I’m doing this it’s not just for you… but for the baby sake… if the mom stress, the baby also get the effect.” Jiyong replied with concern.

Taeyeon starts to smiles after Jiyong mention the baby.

“I have no doubt if one day you're the best father for my kids.” Taeyeon suddenly said with proud.

“Kids? Let's we take care of this one before think of others...” Jiyong said with uneasy face.

Taeyeon chuckles before she reply

“Just say... but, to see your reaction now.... let's focus on this one...”

Jiyong shake his head with smiles.

“Are we done? Let’s go home…” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon nodded before both of them leave the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

JIYONG HOUSE

 

Jiyong cannot sleep after Taeyeon tell him about the company situation. Jiyong look at Taeyeon sleeping face while feel sympathy for what happen to his wife life. Jiyong went to kiss her forehead gently before he gets up from the bed and went downstairs.

Jiyong take water from the fridge before he went to sit at dining table. Jiyong turn on his tablet and start to search on something.

Around 3 in the morning, halabeoji come out to go to the toilet. Then, he noticed Jiyong is alone at dining table. Halabeoji saw Jiyong serious face but he let him be. However, after he comes out from the toilet, he saw Jiyong is still there but his face looks hopeless. Halabeoji step slowly to approach Jiyong.

“What are you doing here at this hour?” halabeoji asked while look at the clock on the wall.

“Halabeoji…” Jiyong call him softly.

“What’s wrong? Something happen to Taeyeon?” Halabeoji asked with worried.

Jiyong shake his head slowly before he reply

“She’s fine… but not her company,”

“Company? What happen?” halabeoji asked before he sit in front of Jiyong.

Jiyong sigh deeply before he tells everything that Taeyeon told him before.

“I want to help her… but I don’t know how…” Jiyong said with gloomy face.

Halabeoji didn’t say anything but at the same time, he’s trying to find some solution for Jiyong.

“I have suggestion but... I don't think you're going to like it...” halabeoji said with careful.

Jiyong look at halabeoji after he said that. Then, he saw halabeoji nodded to him to signal of something.

“No… I’m not going to ask appa help… you know he’s already trouble them before. I won’t let it happen again…” Jiyong suddenly said to refused the idea.

“Jiyong… at least, try ask him first…” halabeoji said try to persuade.

However, Jiyong still insist with his answer and shake his head.

“Nope. Never... besides, I don't want to let them know about Taeyeon pregnancy. It's worse situation for us.” Jiyong replied with uneasy.

“How long you’re going to keep it from them? They will find it soon even without you telling them…” halabeoji said.

“I don’t mind… and I don’t care… for now, my focus to protect my wife and the baby… so, please don’t drag my parents in this case…” Jiyong replied.

“Arasso… I’m sorry… but, what will you do now?” halabeoji asked.

Jiyong didn’t answer him for a while but then he reply

“I'm not sure... but I'll try to buy some of the share from the shareholder... maybe I can offer something for them to pledge their shares to me.”

“Yah! Where you want to find the money to buy the share? You want to make loan?” halabeoji asked with uneasy.

“I don't know yet... but, I can sell my restaurant share to Soohyuk... or I sell my apartment at Cheongdam-dong.” Jiyong replied while thinking about it.

“What? You want to sell the apartment? You never stay there and now, you plan to sell it?” halabeoji asked with surprised.

“Why not? Like you say... I'm not staying there... so, I can sell it...” Jiyong replied.

“It's worth for selling it? It's your hard work asset, Jiyong.” Halabeoji said with uneasy.

Jiyong smiles bitterly before he softly says

“Halabeoji, if you're asking me now, I don't think about myself anymore. Right now, I have Taeyeon and the baby to take care. From now, my wife, it's my priority. I can buy my house again, but now... my wife in trouble and I have to help her.”

Halabeoji look at Jiyong with proud after he said that.

“What make you change like this? You really love her, huh?” halabeoji asked with smiles.

Jiyong smiles with the questions.

“Halabeoji, same as you cared me since I'm kid, and now, I'm doing this for my family. Let me protect my family.” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Halabeoji nodded after he hears Jiyong answers.

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

After preparing the breakfast, Jiyong went to upstairs to find Taeyeon. He saw Taeyeon is standing in front of the mirror while fixing her hair. Jiyong smiles while approaching her and then he hugs her from behind.

“Breakfast is ready…” Jiyong said before he kisses her cheek.

“Okie… let’s go…” Taeyeon replied.

However, Jiyong still hugging her and sniffing her hair.

“You smell so good,” Jiyong said softly.

“Am I?” Taeyeon asked while sniffing her arm.

Out of su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter