push away

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon stares Jiyong sleeping face in dim light. She doesn't know what she should do if Jiyong find out about her pregnancy. To see Jiyong reaction before, she knows he's not like to have a baby right now. Taeyeon hold her belly and her eyes start to get teary to think about the baby condition. She's scared if Jiyong know about it and he asked her to abort the baby.

“What should I do…?” Taeyeon muttered while her hand on her bell and her eyes stares at Jiyong.

Suddenly, Jiyong move and his hand pull Taeyeon closer to him. Jiyong breath hit her cheek softly and then Taeyeon went to kiss Jiyong cheek gently.

“Love you…” Taeyeon said by whispering.

In the end, she's close her eyes, try to get a sleep.

 

 

 

 

ON WEEKEND

KIM’S APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon helping her mother in the kitchen, meanwhile Jiyong and Jiwoong is talking at the balcony.

“It’s everything okay at the company?” Jiyong asked with concern.

“Yeah, why?” Jiwoong asked uneasy.

Jiyong look at Jiwoong for a while before his reply

“Well... Taeyeon looks unhappy lately. Are you sure everything is fine? If you have a problem, let me know...”

“What happen to Taeyeon?” Jiwoong asked try to change the topic.

“I don’t know… Lately, she’s seemed likely to muse. It's look like she's thinking of something... when I'm asking her, she just said she's tired...” Jiyong replied to tell about Taeyeon condition.

“Is she sick?” Jiwoong asked.

“She didn't look like she sick...” Jiyong replied.

Jiwoong look at Jiyong worried face and then he asks

“She didn't tell anything happen to her works?”

Jiyong shakes his head slowly.

Jiwoong relieve after Jiyong answered that. He feels uneasy if Jiyong know about their current situation, because he knows Jiyong will go to help them without hoping for any return. However, they're still stuck when their samchon couldn't help them.

“Jiyong!” Taeyeon calls him from the kitchen.

“Yes, dear?” Jiyong replied.

“Could you help me for a while in here? I need to email something to Sooyoung.” Taeyeon said.

Jiyong walks toward the kitchen before he reply

“It’s weekend, dear.”

“I know…. But this is urgent…” Taeyeon said.

“Arasso… what should I do?” Jiyong asked.

“Help omma cutting the onion...” Taeyeon replied before she went to Hayeon room to doing her works.

“Aigoo… it’s okay, Jiyong. I can do that…” Mrs. Kim said to stop Jiyong from helping her.

“It’s okay, eomeoni. Let me do this…” Jiyong replied before he went to cut the onion.

Mrs. Kim smiles and then she asks

“How’s halabeoji? Why he didn’t come?”

“He’s fine… this weekend he went to Pohang. To meet his friend there…” Jiyong replied.

“He’s really like enjoying meeting his friend, huh?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Yeah… he’s always like that. As long, he’s happy…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“What about you?” suddenly Mrs. Kim asked.

“Me?” Jiyong asked with confused.

Mrs. Kim nodded.

“Yeah… are you happy?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Jiyong didn’t answer her immediately. He think of something before he reply

“I think I'm happy now... with Taeyeon by my side...”

“Glad to hear that…” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

Suddenly, Taeyeon come back into the kitchen after she's finish email her work to Sooyoung.

“What are you two talking about?” Taeyeon asked while looking at her husband.

“Don't worry, we're not backbite you...” Jiyong replied jokingly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes before her pinch Jiyong cheek gently.

Jiyong chuckles and then he continue says

“I think we should talk about your cuteness...”

“Okay, you two enough… ” Mrs. Kim said to stop them.

 

 

 

 

After lunch, Mrs. Kim pulls Taeyeon hand to follow her into the room. After she closed the door, she drags Taeyeon to sit on the floor by facing her. Taeyeon look at her mother with confused before she asks

“What wrong?”

“I'm the one should ask you that...what's wrong with you? I find it something strange with you today...are you sick?” Mrs. Kim asked with worried.

Taeyeon didn’t answer her for a while but Mrs. Kim can read her daughter uneasy face.

“You’re hiding something from me, aren’t you?” Mrs. Kim asked with suspicious.

Taeyeon sigh slowly before she nodded to answer her mother.

“Don't you want to tell me?” Mrs. Kim asked with worried.

Taeyeon stares at her mother deeply but she got emotional after see her mother worried face.

Mrs. Kim start to feel worried when she saw Taeyeon is starting getting teary.

“I’m pregnant!” Taeyeon said clearly to be honest with her mother.

Mrs. Kim rounded her eyes with surprised before she’s smiling.

“That’s good news! Omo!” Mrs. Kim said excitedly before she pull Taeyeon to hugs her tightly.

Taeyeon smiles bitterly when her mother hugs her. She’s trying to control her emotion while hugging her mother.

“Why you look like this? Don’t you excite with this?” Mrs. Kim asked after release the hugs.

However, her mother question makes her tears suddenly flow on her cheeks. Mrs. Kim look at her with confused and asks

“What’s wrong?”

Anyhow, Taeyeon just continue her sobbing without saying anything.

“You know… you can tell me anything…” Mrs. Kim said try to persuade Taeyeon.

Taeyeon wipes her tears before she says

“Sorry… I got emotional lately.”

Mrs. Kim continue her stare at Taeyeon and then she suddenly asks

“You didn’t tell Jiyong about this pregnancy, aren’t you?”

Taeyeon look at her mother after she asked that and then she nodded slowly.

“Why?” Mrs. Kim asked softly.

“I don’t know how to tell him…” Taeyeon replied.

“Hey, he is your husband… you have to tell him…” Mrs. Kim said.

“I know… but… I’m scared his reaction if he find out about this…” Taeyeon replied.

“Why you have to be scared?” Mrs. Kim asked with frown.

“Because… he’s not ready with this… he’s not ready to be a father…” Taeyeon replied the truth.

Mrs. Kim didn’t say anything after she saw her daughter start to cry again.

“I… I… don’t know what to do, omma…. Jiyong seems to hate it when I'm mentioning the baby. I'm afraid if he doesn't want this baby....” Taeyeon continue while sobbing.

Mrs. Kim went to hugs her daughter while try to calm down her. She didn’t say anything and try to understand her daughter situation.

While both of them hugging, suddenly someone knock from outside.

“Yes?” Mrs. Kim shouts.

“Eomeoni, is Taeyeon in there with you?” Jiyong asked from outside.

Mrs. Kim look at Taeyeon and saw her wipes her tears in hurried.

“Yes, she’s in here” Mrs. Kim replied.

Then, the door has been open from outside. Jiyong sneak his head and then he saw Mrs. Kim and Taeyeon were there. Jiyong noticed his wife redden eyes and he asks

“Is everything okay?”

Taeyeon try to smiles while nodded to answer Jiyong.

“Are you looking for me?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong feel uneasy when he saw Taeyeon face but then he says

“We have to leave now...”

“Arasso…” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong keep looking at Taeyeon for a while before he close back the door. After Jiyong close the door, Mrs. Kim says

“You should tell Jiyong... whatever it takes, he's still the father. Understand?”

Taeyeon hesitated for a while to answer her mother, but in the end, she’s nodded.

 

 

 

 

LAKE PARK

 

During their way back home, Jiyong noticed Taeyeon keep looking outside the window without saying anything. He knows there is something bothering his wife, but he will not get the answer if he asked her. In the end, Jiyong decided to take her to the lake and spend time together there.

Taeyeon frown when the car turn toward the lake park. She looks at Jiyong and she saw him smiling.

“Why we are here?” Taeyeon asked.

“To have date...” Jiyong replied with wide smiles.

Taeyeon smiles after Jiyong said that.

After Jiyong parking the car, he went to open the door for Taeyeon.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said after Jiyong open the door for her.

Jiyong went to holding her hand before both of them walking toward the lake park.

While walking, Jiyong keep taking a glance at his wife, meanwhile Taeyeon is enjoying the scenery.

“It’s been a while we’re going date like this, right?” Jiyong asked to break the silent.

“Hmm…” Taeyeon said while nodded.

“Don’t you think we should spend more time like this?” Jiyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter