unexpected meeting

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After they decided to travel Paris whole night, both of them went to rent a mini car to drive around the Paris for whole night. First place, they went to visit Arc de Triomphe and then they continue to Louvre. Both of them snap a picture of each other at those places before they move to visit Jardin du Luxembourg, the garden in Paris. Afterward, they don't have any place to go and Taeyeon just drive around the Paris while both of them enjoying the drive.

Taeyeon saw Jiyong lean his head on the opened window. She saw him enjoying the night breeze happily. At the same time, Jiyong can't stop from staring at Taeyeon beside him. When he saw her hair keep blowing by the wind, and her smiles while enjoying the ride, Jiyong doesn't feel his hurt as anymore. What can he describe right now, he felt ease when she's there with him.

“I think... I should thanks to you...” Jiyong said to break the silent.

Taeyeon turn to look at him after he said that.

“It's true... tonight drive it's comforting me...” Jiyong continue with smiles.

“Does it make you happy?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong nodded.

“Thank you… for this crazy idea…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Taeyeon chuckle after Jiyong said that.

“Well... I'm doing nothing. It's your choice to move on from your hurt and let go your sadness. I'm just to be a reason for you to come out from the feeling for a moment... besides, I'm lucky to have someone to accompany me for free...” Taeyeon said jokingly.

“Who said it's for free?” Jiyong asked while lift eyebrows.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after he said that.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked with suspicious.

Jiyong look at her for a while before him smiling.

“Buy me a cup of coffee...” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Taeyeon smiles after he said that.

“Deal!” Taeyeon said happily.

Then, they continue to drive until Taeyeon decided to stop at Trocadéro Square to see the sunrise.

 

 

 

 

After buying the coffee, both of them went to get a place to wait for the sunrise.

“Thank you for driving me around the Paris,” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Not big deals… as long you’re happy…” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong continue his smiling after she said that.

“I'll drive for you after this...” Jiyong said before he sips his coffee.

“No need... we already have to send back the car after this...” Taeyeon replied while her eyes look at the scenery.

Jiyong look at her for a while before he asks

“How long will you stay here?”

“I’m not sure… why?” Taeyeon asked.

“Want to spend another day together?” Suddenly Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon look at him for a while before she smiles and then nodded to agree with him.

“What you want to do?” Taeyeon asked excitedly.

“This time, we visit every place... deal?” Jiyong asked.

“Sure… but let me go back to my room to change the clothes...” Taeyeon replied.

“Of course… we can go around noon? Is that okay?” Jiyong asked.

“Great… where do you stay?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nowhere...are my plan ruins, and I'm just roaming around...” Jiyong replied before he sips his coffee.

Taeyeon noticed Jiyong uneasy face and then she says

“You can come to my room... I got two single beds in my room. Wanna go there?” Taeyeon asked to offer for him.

“Nah… it’s okay…” Jiyong replied try to refused.

“Then, you can come just to have a rest... you know, we still have more places to visit...” Taeyeon said try to persuade him.

Jiyong hesitated for a while. But to think, he still needs a rest if he wants to spend more time with her in Paris. In the end, Jiyong nodded to agree with her.

“Okay…” Jiyong replied shortly.

“Great… so, we can take a rest before we continue our journey…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

Jiyong nodded after he saw her smiling.

 

Jiyong POV

“What am I doing now? Why I agreed with her words? Did she spell something to me? But she makes me calm… and happy?”

 

“Look… the sunrise has come...” suddenly Taeyeon, said after she saw the sunrise.

Jiyong turn to look at the sunrise and that moment, he feels something weird that happen in his heart. The pain that he had before disappear. The hate that he felt for women is no longer anymore. Jiyong look at Taeyeon, when he saw her eyes mesmerized with the sunrise light, Jiyong heart suddenly beat hardly.

“You know what? I think we shouldn't blame the gender if that person doing something to hurt us. We should blame that person, their behavior makes we feel hate them. Aren't we?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong didn’t reply her but his eyes still looking at Taeyeon.

“To think about it, if I'm hate men, you also men, but I'm not hated you... why? Because you're not hurting me... so, we should not blame the gender... everyone make a mistake, because they're people... not angel...” Taeyeon continue after Jiyong didn’t respond her.

“You're saying this because you're afraid I hate you?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon frown after he asked that.

“Don't worry... I'm not hate people for no reasons. Besides, why should I blame the woman if her same gender also makes me happy? Yes, you're right... I shouldn't say that, but... with one night, you can prove me wrong. That's quite amazing...” Jiyong said to praise her.

Taeyeon smiles proudly after Jiyong said that.

“…and I should thanks to you too... for not being judgmental... you deserve to be happy, Jiyong.” Taeyeon replied while looking at Jiyong.

“Thank you… let’s just enjoy this sunrise…” Jiyong said while try to hide is emotion.

 

 

 

 

PARIS MODERN ART MUSEUM

 

“You like this kind of place, huh?” Jiyong asked while both of them are looking at the arts.

Taeyeon nodded while her eyes are focusing on the arts.

“You know how to appreciate the art?” Jiyong continue asked.

“Perhaps… but for sure, the art is not just for the talented person, but the dreamer too...” Taeyeon replied before she looks at Jiyong beside her.

“Hurm… interesting…” Jiyong muttered while looks at the art.

Afterward, no one is talking while they’re focusing on the arts in the museum.

“By the way… may I ask you something?” suddenly Jiyong asked to break the silent.

“Sure…” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“Have you always behaved like this?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon look at him with frown.

“Well... I mean... hang out with a stranger like me... have chat random things and become friend just in one night... you're really like this with anyone?” Jiyong continue asked curiously.

Taeyeon look at him for a while before she asks

“Why you suddenly ask me that? You think I’m weird?”

Jiyong shakes his head slowly to answer her and then he says

“I think... you're a nice person...so...?”

Taeyeon smiles after she saw Jiyong face.

“Hurm... just assume I am kind of that...” Taeyeon replied before she walks to look another art.

Jiyong went to chase her before he continue asks

“If not me at that lake... will you react is the same to the others? Like now...”

“Perhaps…” Taeyeon replied shortly but her eyes didn’t look at Jiyong.

Jiyong didn’t say anything after he heard her respond.

 

Jiyong POV

“Why I feel offended with the answer? Did I hope something from her? Yah! Kwon Jiyong... wakes up...!”

 

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call him after she noticed Jiyong being silent.

“Huh?” Jiyong look at her with confused.

“What happen?” Taeyeon asked.

“What?” Jiyong asked back with confused.

Then, Taeyeon chuckles after she saw Jiyong blank expressions.

“Let’s go… I’m hungry…” Taeyeon said before she walks away from there.

Jiyong statue himself at there for a while but his eyes looks at Taeyeon.

“You're unstable right now, Jiyong... that's why...” Jiyong muttered slowly.

Afterward, he went to follow Taeyeon to leave the museum.

After both of them get out from the museum, the rain already pours. They stuck at the museum while wait for the rain to stop.

“How long we're going to wait here...?” Taeyeon muttered with gloomy face.

Jiyong smiles when he saw Taeyeon cute reaction.

“Paris… in … the rain…” Jiyong start to lullaby Lauv song.

Taeyeon look at him with smiles.

“You know that song, huh?” Taeyeon asked.

“We don’t need fancy town…” Jiyong continue to sing the song.

Taeyeon smiles widely and then she asks

“Should we just run in the rain?”

Jiyong look surprised with Taeyeon sudden idea.

“Are you sure?” Jiyong asked while rounded his eyes.

Taeyeon look at the rain and then without warning, she grabs Jiyong hand and pulls him to run under the rain with her.

Jiyong that startled at first, just follow Taeyeon to run under the rain.

 

 

 

 

AT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter