fear of losing

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KIM’S APARTMENT

 

After her meeting with Misun, Taeyeon went back to her family apartment. She felt that she can't face Jiyong after what just happened between them. Mrs. Kim didn't ask anything when Taeyeon presence at the house on late night. Meanwhile, Jiwoong and Hayeon feel something strange when Mrs. Kim didn't mad at Taeyeon for stay at the apartment on that night.

“Oppa, did you feel strange?” Hayeon asked while her and Jiwoong in the living room.

“What is it?” Jiwoong asked but his eyes on phone.

“Omma and unnie… usually, omma will mad if unnie stay here without Jiyong oppa.” Hayeon replied with suspicious.

Jiwoong look at his little sister and then he look at the room door.

“I think something happen between Taeyeon and Jiyong...” Jiwoong said with uneasy.

“You think so?” Hayeon asked.

“Yeah… Lately, Taeyeon keep muse during her works. Jiyong also rarely come to bring lunch for her. There must something is going on...” Jiwoong replied with suspicious.

Hayeon nodded.

“Oppa… should we call Jiyong oppa and tell him?” suddenly Hayeon asked.

“Yah! You want to die? Don't get involve... or you're in trouble...” Jiwoong replied.

“But… I’m worried for them…” Hayeon said with uneasy.

“Let them be… they’re grown up person… they know what they’re doing…” Jiwoong replied to persuade Hayeon.

Hayeon sigh while pout .

Suddenly, Taeyeon come out from the room and went to the kitchen to have water. Jiwoong and Hayeon look at her until Taeyeon come to join them in the living room.

“It's already late... what you two watching?” Taeyeon asked while looking at the TV.

“Nothing…” Hayeon replied.

Taeyeon look at them and she noticed that Jiwoong and Hayeon are staring at her.

“What?” Taeyeon asked with frown.

“Did Jiyong know that you're here tonight?” suddenly Jiwoong asked.

However, Taeyeon avoid her eyes from them before she shakes her head slowly.

“You two has argued?” Hayeon asked carefully.

But this time, no answer from Taeyeon.

Jiwoong and Hayeon look at each other before Mrs. Kim come out from the room and says

“Taeyeon, I already prepare the bed. You may sleep now…”

Taeyeon look at her mother with smiles and then she says

“Thank you, omma…!”

“Omma… you're strange tonight...” suddenly Hayeon said to her mother.

“Why? You can see my third eyes?” Mrs. Kim asked jokingly.

Taeyeon and Jiwoong are laughs after Mrs. Kim said that.

“Omma~~” Hayeon said with sulky.

“It’s already late… turn off the TV…” Mrs. Kim said before she went back into the room.

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Kim awake around 2 am and she noticed Taeyeon is not in her bed. She gets up to find Taeyeon in the living room, but she saw Taeyeon is sitting on the floor while looking at the night scenery from the balcony. 

“Hey, it’s cold out there… get in,” Mrs. Kim said after she approach her.

“Omma? Why you awake?” Taeyeon asked.

“I didn’t saw you in bed, that’s why I’m looking for you,” Mrs. Kim replied while she pulls Taeyeon to get up.

After she drag Taeyeon inside, she close the sliding door.

“Why are you sitting out there?” Mrs. Kim asked with worried.

Taeyeon went to sit on the couch without answering her.

“I know something is bothering you now… but please take care of yourself and the baby…” Mrs. Kim said softly before she sits beside Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is getting emotional after Mrs. Kim mentioning the baby. Her eyes getting teary and her heart feel unbearable.

“Jiyong doesn't want this baby...” suddenly Taeyeon blurt out with teary eyes.

Mrs. Kim didn’t give any reaction but she still feels shock to hear that.

“You already told him, huh?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Taeyeon nodded with sad.

“Come here…” Mrs. Kim said while she pulls Taeyeon into her embrace.

With her mother hugs, Taeyeon burst into tears. She's crying to let out her frustration. Mrs. Kim pat her hair while let Taeyeon crying as much as possible. She knows how fragile Taeyeon after her husband react to her pregnancy.

“I'm scared, omma... what will happen to the baby...?” Taeyeon asked while sobbing.

Mrs. Kim remains silent while she pats her hair softly.

At the same time, Hayeon also hear the conversation between her sister and her mother. She's stand at the door while holding her tears. Knowing the truth about her sister pregnancy and what just happened to her, make Hayeon realize that Taeyeon is really need a support. As her family, she determined to do anything for her sister.

 

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

KIM’S COMPANY

 

Jiyong went to find Taeyeon at the company after she didn't go back home last night. After he didn't see her in the office, Jiyong in hurry went to the warehouse. Jiyong saw Taeyeon is talking with Sooyoung when he's arrival. Jiyong speed his steps to approach her, but then Taeyeon that saw him try to run away from him. 

“Taeyeon!” Jiyong shout her name after Taeyeon walks away from him.

Taeyeon speed her steps to walks out from the warehouse using exit door.

“Taeyeon!” Jiyong shout while running to chase her.

At last, Jiyong grab her after they're arrived to warehouse parking area.

“Why are you running?” Jiyong asked with tense.

“I don’t want to see you!” Taeyeon replied with honest.

“Please… Can we talk?” Jiyong asked try to talk with her.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong before she asks

“What do you want to talk? If you still don't want this baby, I don't have anything to talk with you...”

“Taeyeon, please… listen to me…” Jiyong replied while he holding both of her shoulder.

“What? What you want now? You want me to abort this baby?” Taeyeon asked furiously.

Jiyong saw his wife tense face and he knows she’s really mad at him at that time.

“Don't you know I'm worried about you? You didn't call me or text me! You also didn't come back home last night... I'm worried about you...” Jiyong replied with worried tone.

“Why you have to worry? You even don't care what will happen to this baby... so, stop act like you cared about me!” Taeyeon said with upset.

Taeyeon push Jiyong hands away from her shoulder and then she stares at Jiyong with furious.

“I can't talk with you right now... or I'll regret if I'm saying something hurting you...” Taeyeon continue said before she walks away from there with teary eyes.

“Taeyeon!” Jiyong shouts her name to call her, but she didn’t turn to look at him until her disappear from his sight.

When Jiyong turn to walks away from there, he saw Hwan was standing there, looking at him with tense face.

“What did you do to her?” Hwan asked with firm.

Jiyong sigh before he reply

“I don't have anything to say right now...”

Jiyong continue his steps to walks away from there. However, without warning, Hwan pull Jiyong shoulder before he hit Jiyong face hard. Jiyong fell on the ground after the punch.

“That’s for hurting her.” Hwan said with heavy breath.

Jiyong hold his face to bear the pain from hitting.

“As what I hear... you don't want the baby, huh? What a shame... you only know how to satisfy your lust and then dump the baby just like that? What kind of person are you? You think Taeyeon is your puppet?” Hwan continue with angry.

“You know nothing about us!” Jiyong replied with firm.

“Yes, I know nothing, but it's clear that Taeyeon is hurt by you...if you don't want the baby, and then leave her... I'm willing to take care of her and the baby...” Hwan said bravely.

Jiyong grip his teeth after Hwan said that.

“Mark my words... leave her if you hurt her...” Hwan said before he walks away from there with upset.

Jiyong breathe heavily while he's controlling his angry. After what Hwan said, Jiyong know Hwan is determined with his words.

“I will never leave my wife!” Jiyong muttered with firm.

 

 

 

 

AT RESTAURANT

 

After he meets Taeyeon, Jiyong can't focus on his works. He keeps making a mistake until Youngbae have to take in charge on Jiyong position. In the end, Jiyong bring himself into the kitchen storage. He stayed in there while arranging the stocks. Sangmi carefully enter the storage room when she wants to take out the vegetables. But then, she's stops after she saw Jiyong smack the storage box with his bare hand. Sangmi stunned when she saw Jiyong react like that and his hand full of blood.

“Chef! What are you doing?” Sangmi shout in shock.

However, Jiyong continue smack the box while ignoring Sangmi.

Sangmi feel uneasy to see Jiyong like that and she run out from there to get a help.

A few moment later, Daesung come with Sangmi and he try to stop Jiyong from hitting the box.

“Hyung! Stop it!” Daesung shout while pull Jiyong away from the box.

Jiyong try to release himself from Daesung. He pushes Daesung before he lifts the box and throws it at the wall. The box shattered and pieces of wood littered the floor. Daesung and Sangmi startled after the box shattered.

“Hyung…” Daesung calls Jiyong after what he did.

Jiyong stares at the shattered box with gasp. He le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter