uncomfortable?

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THREE DAYS LATER

KIM’S COMPANY

 

After that night, Taeyeon obviously look so awkward when she with Jiyong. However, Jiyong that noticed it just act casually to make sure she's not felt uncomfortable. On that day, Jiyong went to Kim's company to signing the contract for the kimbap project. When Jiyong arrive at Jiwoong office, he saw Junseo presence in there.

“You already here… come in…” Jiwoong said while he invites Jiyong to have seat.

“I don’t know that you have a guest,” Jiyong said while look at Junseo.

“Oh… he comes to see us sign the contract. Are you okay with that?” Jiwoong asked when he noticed Jiyong uneasy face.

“Why? He thought we're trying to fraud or something?” Jiyong asked sarcastic.

Junseo smirks after Jiyong said that.

“It just a business, not personal...” Junseo replied.

Jiyong didn’t reply him but then Jiwoong try to change the topic by handed the contract to Jiyong.

“Here… you can read it first… then let me know if you need to change or add on…” Jiwoong said.

Jiyong nodded while he takes the contract.

“By the way, if this product can success, don't forget to put my name on it... you know I'm the one that agree with this product... aren't we?” Junseo asked with smirk.

Jiyong look at Jiwoong after Junseo mention that.

Jiwoong look uneasy after Junseo said that, then he reply

“I know you're the one that persuade the shareholder, but... the idea was mine. If you want to claim your name... you know you have to work for it.”

“Then, should I ask the shareholder against the project?” Junseo asked try to warn.

Jiwoong look irate when Junseo threat him like that.

“Then, I want to add something in this contract…” suddenly Jiyong said.

Jiwoong and Junseo look at Jiyong after he said that.

“I want the ownership of the product goes to the restaurant, not to the company. However, sixty percent of the project profit will go to the company. Also, none of the shareholder members will be involved in this project except me, because the recipe was mine!” Jiyong continue firmly.

Junseo look at him with irate but Jiwoong feel uneasy when Jiyong demand that.

“You can’t do that…” Junseo said with irate.

“If you don’t agree, then… we don't have to continue the project anymore.” Jiyong replied with smirks.

Junseo stares at him furiously before he gets up and then leaves the office. Jiwoong look at Jiyong and saw him smiling.

“You pissed him off, and you know he won't be silence...” Jiwoong said uneasy.

“I know… but I have to do that or the shareholder didn't know that you're the person who gave the idea. Besides, I don't want him to pressure you. As a CEO, you should be firm with your stance. He can do anything, so do you. If he wants to ruin the company, then you will rebuild the company. Don't be scared!” Jiyong said try to give encouragement to Jiwoong.

Jiwoong smiles after he heard that from Jiyong.

“Trust with yourself. I know you can manage the company well. Besides, you have Taeyeon, Hayeon and eomeoni with you. Now, you have me... We're doing this together... as family. Can we do that?” Jiyong continue to ask.

Jiwoong nodded with smiles.

“Thank you… thank you for your support. It's been a long time since I heard words of encouragement from a friend...” Jiwoong replied with mixed feelings.

“Yeah… as friend and brother-in-law…” Jiyong said with smiles.

Suddenly, Jiwoong assistant enter the office after the knocks.

“Mr.! We have emergency… ” he said.

Jiwoong and Jiyong look at him with uneasy.

“…warehouse storage on fire!” the assistant continue said.

 

 

 

 

Jiwoong and Jiyong ran to the scene immediately. The assistant told them that the fire department is already on their way. When they're arrived at the warehouse, they saw the workers have all left the warehouse. Jiyong went to find Taeyeon with anxiety, meanwhile Jiwoong went to find the warehouse manager.

“Chef!” suddenly Jiyong hear someone voice calling him.

Jiyong looks around and then he saw Yoona is waving at him. Jiyong went to approach her.

“Where is Taeyeon?” Jiyong asked worried.

“I'm not sure, but I didn't see her and Sooyoung after get out.” Yoona replied.

Jiyong looks around before he says

“I’m going to find her…”

Afterward, Jiyong go to find Taeyeon among the workers there. Moment later, he saw Sooyoung nearby the area while talking to somebody. Jiyong quickly went to approach her.

“Where is Taeyeon?” Jiyong asked worried.

“She's not here? I thought she's already left after the inspection...” Sooyoung replied with uneasy.

Jiyong heart start to beat fast, he's getting more anxiety after Sooyoung said that. Then, Jiyong went to the warehouse to try to find Taeyeon. Jiwoong that saw Jiyong walking to the warehouse, rashly go to stop him.

“Yah! Where are you going?” Jiwoong asked while grab Jiyong arm.

“I need to find Taeyeon…!” Jiyong replied but his eyes look at the warehouse.

“…But, it's fire in there! Didn't she's out here?” Jiwoong asked still try to stop Jiyong from going.

“I can’t find her… we need to look in there… she’s probably still in there!” Jiyong replied with teary eyes.

“Yah! You want to get burn? Want to die? I'm sure Taeyeon not in there. She knows how to save herself!” Jiwoong said.

“What if she is still in there? What if she can't get out?” Jiyong asked while raise his voice.

Then, Jiyong push Jiwoong roughly before he runs toward the warehouse. However, before he reaches the fire area, suddenly he heard someone shouts his name.

“Jiyong!” Taeyeon shouts while sneaking out of the group of workers.

Jiyong turn his head and then he saw Taeyeon.

“Jiyong… I’m here!” Taeyeon shouts again while rise her hand up.

Jiyong feel relief when he saw Taeyeon is safe. He's running toward her with mixed feelings.

“Are you okay? Hurt anywhere?” Jiyong asked while look at her with worried.

“I’m fine… just getting wound while running out from there...” Taeyeon replied while she shows the wound on her palm.

Jiyong hugs her tightly afterward. For a moment, Jiyong feel thankful that's nothing happen to Taeyeon but at the same time, his worried is still there.

“You don't know how worried I am...” Jiyong said while hugging her.

“I’m fine, Jiyong. Don’t worry…” Taeyeon replied while she rubs Jiyong back softly.

After that, the firefighters are arrived and then extinguishing the fire. Jiyong take Taeyeon to the car to put medicine on her wound. Taeyeon saw Jiyong worried face when he's put the medicine on her palm.

“Do you really want to get in the fire if I'm not shouted to you at that time?” Taeyeon asked while looking at Jiyong.

“Yeah... as long I can save you...” Jiyong replied but his eyes are focus on the wound.

“You're insane! You want to die?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

“At that time, I don't think anything... I just worried about you... so much...” Jiyong replied then he looks at Taeyeon face.

“You're worried about me?” Taeyeon asked with slight smiles.

However, Jiyong didn't reply to her. He blows the wound before he covers the wound with plaster.

“Hey, are you okay?” suddenly Sooyoung asked after she’s approach them.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Thank god I saw you... or your husband will jump into fire just to find you...” Sooyoung continue while she looking at Jiyong.

Taeyeon smiles after Sooyoung said that.

“Chef! You really love her that much, huh?” Sooyoung asked to tease.

However, her question make both of them look at each other with mixed feelings.

“Tae, are you okay?” Jiwoong asked after he approaches them.

“Yeah… just small wound,” Taeyeon replied.

“Aigoo… where have you been? You make Jiyong worried!” Jiwoong said while shake his head.

“I'm just helping the injured staffs. I didn't know Jiyong was here today.” Taeyeon replied but she feels guilt after Jiwoong said that.

“It's okay. Don't mad at her...” Jiyong said to defend his wife.

“Arasso… by the way, the firefighter told me... the cause of fire from cigarette. I thought everyone know the rule... but still have someone are careless...” Jiwoong said with disappointed.

“Oppa, don't we lose a lot?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

Jiwoong nodded.

“It took more than half stock are gets fire... I'll ask the financial department if the insurance can cover the loss...” Jiwoong replied.

Taeyeon look at her brother with gloomy face after he said that.

“What can we do now?” suddenly Sooyoung asked.

“Let the manager handle this... you two... focus on the new product and the new project. I hope that can help us to cover the loss.” Jiwoong replied.

“Yes, boss!” Sooyoung said.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon before he suddenly asks

“Hurm… can I take my wife to a doctor?”

“Jiyong… I’m fine… it’s just small wound,” Taeyeon said to refuse.

“Nah… he’s just worried about you. Jiyong, take her to the doctor,” Jiwoong said afterward.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter