I’m your man - Aron (Nu'est) & Juwon (AA)

Forbidden Love

~ No one’s POV ~
 

It was a just a normal day for Aron, he had been practicing for their upcoming concert almost all day. He was breathing heavily after dance practice was finally over. He had been up late the night before, and had been tired since morning. But he had still been practicing as hard as he could. He had been thinking of a way to make Juwon pay for making him get punished by Baekho just a few days ago.
 

Juwon on the other hand, was doing everything he could to get closer to Juwon. He wasn’t even doing it discreetly; openly he would try to talk to him. Even if there was a lot of people around, he would still want to get closer to him.

 

 

~ Aron’s POV ~
 

I drank some water and sat down on the floor. I dried the sweat off my face and neck with a towel that I had brought with me. As I once again was in deep thought about what I should do about Juwon, I just sighed. It’s really hard figuring something out, especially something good. What would be a suitable punishment? Hmm…

 

~ Juwon’s POV ~
 

I was standing outside of Nu’est’s practice room, and watched through the windows, he was still sitting there. He looked amazing even if he was in deep thought… Oh, I would do anything to get closer to him. If he only could let me get in his life… I’ve trying a lot of different ways to get closer to Aron, but he just keeps ignoring me. I even tried by shouting his name in a public place, but no success…
 

“He’s really stubborn…” I whispered to myself, earning a look from one of the staff members. I just smiled at her and she shook her head and continued her way. I sighed. They must think I’m crazy…
 

“But they’re right though… I am crazy.” Once again I whispered to myself. But somehow I said it at the wrong moment again; two other women had just come out from one of the rooms close-by. And they had certainly heard me saying all that. They looked at me like I was crazy, since I’ve just had said that I am crazy… They were probably wondering why I said that. I waved at them and they ignored me by just continuing to walk through the corridor. Maybe I should just be quiet…
 

I looked through the window once again and saw that Aron was still sitting there. I breathed on the glass and then painted a heart. He’ll soon be mine… I decided to finally approach him, so I opened the door and walked inside. It seemed like he didn’t even notice me so I made my way towards him and sat down next to him. It was only him and me right now. He suddenly looked up and turned to face me. I smiled at him, and he just widened his eyes looking scared.
 

“WHY ARE YOU HERE?!” He screamed at me and jumped away. I got up from the floor and walked towards him.
 

“I wanted to meet you of course! You don’t have to be so surprised. I’ve been thinking about you the whole time, and I really wanted to see you.” I said, making him look at me in disgust.

 

~ Aron’s POV ~
 

How am I supposed to get away from him? He’s everywhere I go, always close-by. It’s kind of scary… I don’t have time for this right now; I should concentrate on a punishment.
 

“Go away already! I don’t have time for you, I don’t want to see you here.” I said while turning my back towards him. But I shouldn’t have done that… the moment I turned around he took his chance to grab a hold of me, pulling me into a back hug.
 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? LET GO OF ME!” I tried to break away from him but he only hugged me tighter. I even tried kicking him, but he still didn’t let go. I was almost getting crazy, my patience was running out. I’m not going to let him do whatever he wants! I used all of my strength trying to get away. Just as I almost had succeeded, JR walked inside the room. His shocked expression could be easily seen when he just stood there staring at the position I was in. He pointed at Juwon and me before finally opening his mouth.
 

“What are you two… doing? Why are you here and why are you hugging Aron?” I could really hear how surprised he was. I took this chance to break away from Juwon and ran over to JR. I hid behind his back, holding onto his shoulders.
 

“He just barged in here, molesting me!” I said loudly. The other members must’ve heard us, because at that moment they also went inside the room. All of them equally shocked about the current situation.

 

~ Juwon’s POV ~
 

Oops… maybe I should leave now… How embarrassing it just became, all I wanted was to meet Aron… But now all of Nu’est’s members were here, staring on me like that. I smiled awkwardly before slowly making my way towards the door. Bowing my head when I passed the members, as to apologize for disturbing their practice. Embarrassed I left the room.
 

“Okey… that was awkward…” I said to myself while hitting my head. I hurried outside and went back home. I really have to come up with a way to get closer to him…

 

~ No one’s POV ~

A few days later, Aron was feeling a bit worried. Juwon hadn’t been trying to meet him or seeing him at all ever since that incident in their dance studio. It felt awfully wrong that he was even worrying about not seeing Juwon, but he felt like something was about to happen. He just shrugged at the thought before finishing eating his lunch. The feeling didn’t go away even until late at night. He slept really uncomfortable that night, having nightmares.
 

He woke up all sweaty in the morning and decided to take a shower. He was really tired but thought that maybe he would feel better after a warm shower. He let the hot water wash away his fears and worries. After being in the shower for almost half an hour, he got out and dried himself. He took on some clothes, nothing too fancy just something he felt comfortable in since he got free time today. He brushed his teeth not noticing that the bathroom door opened very slowly. He spat out the remaining toothpaste and looked into the mirror. Just to see someone, with a mask on his face, grab a hold of him and drag him away. Aron tried to resist. Screaming all that he could, but the person just put together Aron’s hands with a rope before putting something in his mouth so he wouldn’t be able to scream anymore. Then everything got black. The person had hit him unconscious. And was now carrying Aron on his back, making sure no one would see anything, he went back through the window where he had entered from just minutes ago.

 

~ Juwon’s POV ~
 

“Damn he’s heavier than I thought he would be…” I told myself while finally being able to put him down on the floor. I’ve been planning this for a long time now, and nothing could go wrong now. I’ve been preparing as much as I could the night before, so I haven’t slept anything. It had been really hard to not go and see Aron. But I didn’t want anyone to suspect anything…
 

I took out the towel I had put inside Aron’s mouth. He was still unconscious so I decided to go and finish the dinner and light the candles that I put everywhere in the small cottage. Before I walked out of the room I lit the candles here first. I’ve decorated the whole cottage with both pink and red roses and balloons, confetti and rose petals on the king-sized bed. Now all that was left to do was the three course dinner and that Aron would wake up. This would certainly get him to fall in love with me too!

 

~ Aron’s POV ~
 

I woke up, still dizzy from the hit. I looked around the room I was in and felt terrified. Everywhere there were flowers and balloons, and the candles that were burning didn’t make it any better. I tried to move my arms but noticed quite fast that they were still bound tight together. Scared I looked around the room to see if there was any way to get out. I heard sounds coming from another room, but it didn’t come any closer… thankfully…
 

I saw a table standing in the corner beside the window. I hurriedly went underneath it and hid as far in the corner I could get. Why would anyone want to kidnap me? If not… JUWON!
 

I got even more scared, when I thought about it. There weren’t anyone else but him that would do this to me… That must’ve been why he’s been missing these past few days… But how long had he planned this? And how the heck did he get inside my home?!
 

I heard something scramble to the floor outside of the room I was in. I jumped at the sudden noise and hit my head on the table.
 

“Ouch!” I blurted out.  

 

~ Juwon’s POV ~
 

I dropped the frying pan on the floor when I burned myself while cooking the meat. Making the food lay all over the floor.
 

“Damn it!” Was all I could say. Then I picked up the meat from the floor and put it in the trashcan. I heard some noise coming from the room that Aron was in, and understood that he was finally awake. So I walked over to the room and opened the door, but I couldn’t see him anywhere!
 

“What the…? Where did he go?” Shocked I just stood there. Did he escape? No… that’s not possible, I tied his hands so he can’t really get anywhere…
 

I heard a gasp, and started to look around the room. He’s definitely still here… But why is he hiding? He doesn’t need to hide… I’m just going to make him dinner and confess my feelings. Hmm…
 

I walked over to the table and slowly bent down to see if Aron was there. And he really was! He was hiding in the corner, having a somewhat scared expression on his face. I crawled under the table so I could grab his arm and bring him out from there. He didn’t even try to resist, which made it a whole lot easier.
 

The weirdest was probably that he didn’t even speak to me while I took him to the kitchen. He just looked around quietly. I untied his hands and made him sit on one of the chairs by the table. I went over to the counter and fixed the new meat and put it in the frying pan. The silence was unbearable so I decided to say something.
 

“So… ehm… I’m sorry about the… kidnapping kind of thing… I didn’t really mean to hit you unconscious… I just happened to knock down one of those books in your bookshelf… which led to this… I guess…” I didn’t even look at him once, continuing with the dinner. It was all quiet again…
 

I finished the rest of the food and put it on our plates before putting them on the table. Aron was just staring at the food dumbfounded. Then he looked up at me.
 

“Why…?” He was so shocked that he couldn’t even manage to finish his question. He was so cute looking up at me like a puppy!
 

“Ah… I thought that we could eat dinner together.” I said and smiled brightly at him.
 

“No… not that… can you… cook? It didn’t seem like something you would do… I guess…” He trailed off, looking at the food again. I sat down on my chair, and poured up some water in both of our glasses.
 

“Well… I can cook, I had to learn to do it early… anyway, let’s eat!” I said and started eating the food in front of me.
 

It took a while before we both had finished the food. And I started to clean up after dinner. It was finally time to do the thing I’ve been planning for days. I felt the nervous feeling build up rapidly. It was now or never! I turned around facing Aron. I walked closer and he only stared at me.
 

“What?” He suddenly said, looking at me suspiciously.
 

“Oh… ehm… actually I took you here today to say something…” I started and then took a big breath.
 

“I like you! I really really like you! A lot! Please go out with me!” I said while going down on one knee waiting for him to answer. It was quiet for what seemed like a few minutes before he finally opened his mouth.
 

“No.” Aron simply said. Making me confused.
 

“What? Why?” He was so straight forward, so I had to make sure I heard him right.
 

“Well firstly, because of what you did today… I mean, who kidnaps the one they like? There must’ve been some better way to confess than doing it like this… secondly, because I don’t like you that way… especially not now.” I just sat there on my knees now, and thought about what I’ve done today… And I realized that this maybe wasn’t such a good plan after all…
 

“Oh… you’re right… I didn’t think it that way, I’m sorry…” Somehow I didn’t really feel sad. I felt kind of relieved actually. Maybe it wasn’t love after all…
 

“Can I go now? If you’re finished that is… the others must be worried.” He said and looked at me questionably. I just nodded my head and showed him the door. We said a simple goodbye and then he left.
 

Well… that became a bit odd… I hope he doesn’t hate me at least. I guess it’s better like this. I decided to go to bed early trying to let go off the thoughts from today.

 


Author's note:

Hehe... this chapter became a bit weird xD I'm sorry for making Juwon all creepy there for a while...

But really couldn't help it! :P

Well this was a sequel of Twins (Knock out) kinda... I wanted to write a chapter that didn't end up with the main characters together :P

I hope you like it even though it ended so oddly...

I would be really happy if you commented on these oneshots, telling me if you like it, and you're welcome to leave requests of couples or scenarios ^^

 

/Angela90s