Twins (Knock out) - Woosang (AA) & JR (Nu'est)

Forbidden Love

~ No one’s POV ~
 

In the middle of a heated argument between two groups, the leaders were trying to make their own group members to calm down. No one really knew of the reason of why they started this argument, only the ones who actually started it. Something that Juwon said had made Aron furious. When the leaders had come to the scene, Baekho and Aoora had been trying to keep their angry friends away from each other. If they hadn’t been there, Juwon and Aron would most certainly be fighting with their fists by now. The youngest member of Double A had decided to bring both their leaders to make peace between them. So now when they finally got there to see the mess, they both looked at each other and then sighing before walking towards their members.

 

~ Woosang’s POV ~
 

I grabbed Juwon’s shoulder and dragged him away to a corner. I pushed him towards the wall and just stared at him, waiting for his explanation of it all.
 

“Well? What happened?” He just looked away, ignoring me. He seemed really angry; stubbornly he stood there not even saying a word.
 

“I’ll ask you once again: WHAT happened? You better give me an answer! And it better be good…” I was still holding onto his shoulders, still waiting for an answer. He turned his head towards me and looked me in my eyes before turning away again. 

 

~ JR’s POV ~
 

I told the others to leave me and Aron alone for a while, so they all left. We were just standing there, not even talking. I was crossing my arms while staring at Aron. He seemed to understand why I was staying quiet, and soon he sighed.
 

“I know that you must be disappointed right now, but I couldn’t help it! He started! I couldn’t stand hearing all his mean comments about the members in our group. He can talk bad about me and I wouldn’t care, but if he talks about my friends like that…”
 

He looked down at his shoes. I saw how angry he was, but at the same time he was sad. I understood his feelings, but I still didn’t know the whole truth about it so I stayed quiet. I needed to know more details before I could make a decision. But since he didn’t say anymore after that I just sighed.
 

“So, what exactly did he say? I know that you wouldn’t be this angry if there wasn’t anything serious…“

 

~ Aron’s POV ~
 

Oh my god… what am I supposed to do now? It was only supposed to be a prank to get our groups closer... I didn’t expect it to become this huge of a problem. What should I say? I can’t just confess now, or else we’ll definitely not going to be able to bring our groups together…  JR was still staring at me, and I couldn’t help but feel nervous. It was all because of Juwon though… it was his idea all along. He just had to make me a part of it… telling me it was the perfect plan and all. It was quite funny actually seeing how serious JR was all of a sudden. It was like he was showing us a whole new side of him. The same goes for Woosang. I guess it has something to do with the fact that they both are the same star sign or something… Weren’t gemini’s known for their split personality? Well not that I would think that all of them have split personalities or something… Maybe I should get back to thinking about a way to get away now… But how am I supposed to get away though? I better do something or else I’m done for…

 

~ JR’s POV ~
 

I decided to turn my head around just to see how it went for Woosang and Juwon. It still didn’t seem like they were coming anywhere so I turned my head back towards Aron when he suddenly fell towards me. I hurriedly grabbed a hold of him, when I noticed he had lost consciousness. I widened my eyes before shouting out to the others to come back and help me. I put him down on the ground when Baekho was running towards us. He seemed to be the only one coming to help him, so I guess the others had gone back to the dorm.
 

“Help me with him, he suddenly passed out…” Baekho grabbed a hold of Aron and carried him away while I just stayed there, deciding on what I should do. Woosang and Juwon, who seemed to have noticed what had happened, came over to me. I turned around facing them. Juwon widened his eyes and then just ran away to help Baekho with Aron. Something really bad must have happened to make him pass out like that…

 

~ Woosang’s POV ~
 

I faced JR who was just standing there with a shocked expression on his face. I was just about to put my hand on his shoulder when he suddenly hit it away.
 

“What?” Was all I could say.
 

“You better do something about that friend of yours! Look what happened! Aron lost consciousness and the others seem to be even more worried than me because of the fight between those two. This has gone too far!” JR was almost yelling it out, making me quite shocked. He didn’t seem to be that kind of person, but I knew that he was just caring about s. But I could still not believe that Juwon had done something bad.
 

“Why? What did Juwon do anyway? He didn’t tell me anything! So don’t think you can just yell at me for not taking care of my own members! I know already that you’re worried but why not just go and take care of him then? I thought that we could become friends but I guess we can’t…” I couldn’t help saying everything that came in my mind. He doesn’t have the right to just accuse one of my friends.
 

“Without any proof, you can’t go around accusing others of things they may never have done!” I started to feel a bit irritated now. This wasn’t what I wanted at all. I really thought that if both our groups got together we could do something about that fan war… but how will that be possible when there’s no trust or even a hint of actually wanting to try to be friends…

 

 ~ JR’s POV ~
 

I got quite shocked at first when he started to yell at me. I felt a bit guilty though, when he said all that about accusing people… I glared at him and then I just turned around to walk away. I should’ve known we never would get far… Me and Woosang had been meeting secretly to try to think of a way to make it possible to stop the war between the fans and other groups. We didn’t want to tell the others just yet about our plans, not until we actually had one that could work out… But with the way things were right now, it was better to just walk away. I really didn’t want to fight with him. Especially since I had finally been starting to realize that I had feelings for him… not only as friends but as something more…
 

I didn’t even look back, I just continued on my way back to the dorms. I felt tears building up in my eyes but I just dried them away and then shrugging. I guess it was better this way anyway… I guess we weren’t meant to be. No one had to know anything about our secret meetings or of my feelings…
 

Suddenly I felt someone pulling me into a back hug. I could only guess who it was. Woosang was holding me tightly around my waist as he snuggled into my shoulder and letting out a sigh.
 

“Forgive me for yelling at you like that… but I couldn’t help it when you accused Juwon… don’t walk away, I need you to stay. Let’s talk about it, maybe we can come up with a solution?” His voice sounded somewhat weak. How am I supposed to stay angry when he’s like that?
 

“Don’t do this to me… you don’t even know how I feel…” I trailed off, realizing what I was almost about to confess. What am I doing?! I better get away or else I don’t know what to do…

 

~ Woosang’s POV ~
 

I snuggled closer to JR, while trying to make him to stay so I could think about what I should say. I had the perfect moment to tell him everything I wanted, but I couldn’t find the words. When he tried to get out of my grip I held him tighter. It was now or never, I better take this chance because who knows when I’ll ever get a chance like this? If I’ll ever get one…
 

“Stay with me… I can’t help it anymore… I can’t even think clearly anymore, I need you close. I’ve been thinking about you all this time, I don’t even know when it all started… All I want is to be with you. Even if you don’t feel the same, just stay by my side…” He suddenly turned around to face me. I didn’t let go of his waist, I was still holding onto him as to not ever let him run away. We just looked into each other’s eyes for what seemed like forever. Then he smiled brightly.
 

“What?” I asked a bit surprised of this sudden change of mood.

 

~ JR’s POV ~
 

I just smiled brightly when I felt that he was sincere about the words he had said. I couldn’t help showing my happiness. This was even better than I would have imagined it to be. I laughed a bit when Woosang was just standing there like that, looking so surprised. But after just a while he started laughing too, he had probably just realized exactly what I had realized just a few minutes ago. Here we was, laughing together like some fools. We both had been having feelings for one another all this time. Without even thinking about why we’ve actually had kept our meetings as secrets all this time. We only wanted to keep seeing each other and find out if our feelings were real. And now we were standing here knowing that our feelings are mutual.
 

Suddenly Woosang stopped laughing and kissed my forehead instead. I looked up at him and he just smiled.
 

“I guess this turned out quite wonderfully, thanks to our friends…” Woosang laughed after saying that and then he kissed my cheek.
 

“Maybe we should thank them? I don’t know why but it felt like there was something odd about that fight… I mean… Juwon didn’t even tell me anything about it… now that I think about it… it looked like Aron was smiling when Baekho lifted him up…”
 

Well now that I think about… it was weird… why would he faint because of something trivial like that? He seemed a bit stiff too when he was falling…
 

“Did they… put a prank on us? If I find out that it was all a prank they’ll not get away with it.” I just said and then looked at Woosang. He just nodded and I knew that he was also thinking the same thing.

 

~ Aron’s POV ~
 

When Baekho was carrying me away towards the dorm, and we were out of sight from JR and Woosang, I opened my eyes and hit Baekho softly on his chest. He jumped at my action and seemed quite shocked about seeing me awake. I just smiled at him and he suddenly just dropped me on the ground.
 

“Ouch! Why did you do that for?” I got up on my feet again and brushed off the dust from my pants.
 

“You’re awake?! Didn’t you pass out?” He almost yelled it out, and I motioned him to be quiet.
 

“Shh! It’s a secret! I had to act like I passed out so I wouldn’t get found out about lying about that argument… oops!” Somehow I let it out… Baekho was just staring at me. I definitely can’t get away this time… I sighed and then just told him about it all, about mine and Juwon’s plan, making Baekho only sigh in the end and then drag me away by my ear towards the dorms. I ended up without any food as a punishment, but Baekho kept it all a secret for now at least… But somehow I’m going to make Juwon regret this! He will not get away with this…

 


By: Angela90s