Chapter 4

Arranged Marriage

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I'm a lazy bum, I know it. I was reading a lot of HunHan fics and I felt like this fic was just pure compares to those :( But seeing your comments makes me want to update again ^o^ And no, I won't drop this fic since it's my first HunHan fic.. I had some ideas from my friends so I'll try to update more often ;) All I need was ideas, cause y'know, I'm not the creative kind :(( Anyways, done with ranting, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, even though it was a litte short. And again, this is unedited so there might be a lot of mistakes

 

 

---

 

Finally, they got out of the “Haunted House”. Lu Han felt relieved, because he never could stand scary things. But a part of him didn’t want to get out of that scary house and just stay there forever. Because he was in Sehun’s arms, he felt like nothing could harm him.

 

Lu Han didn’t say anything when Sehun unwrapped his hands from the smaller’s waist, but there was sadness in his eyes. And Sehun’s heart almost dropped to his knees as he noticed that. He mindlessly grabbed the smaller’s hand and intertwined it with his.

 

Lu Han looked at Sehun in surprise, then he smiled – that adorable smile that melted Sehun’s heart.

 

They held hands and walked around the park in comfortable silence. No one said a thing, they just simply enjoyed each other’s company. Sehun could feel the butterflies in his stomach but he decided to ignore it. Lu Han was cute and all, but he was a boy. He had to control his feelings.

 

His train of thoughts was interrupted when he saw a little boy and an old woman talking to each other.

 

“Mom. I want to drink chocolate bubble tea.” – The kid said cutely and pointed at a nicely-decorated stall.

 

The mother nodded and smiled at the kid gently.

 

Sehun wished he could be that boy. He wished he could have his mother taking care for him like that.

 

“Hey, you want some bubble tea?” Sehun turned around to meet Lu Han’s cute smile. He smiled in return and nodded.

 

“What flavour do you like” Lu Han asked.

 

Sehun hesitated for a bit then he remembered a bout the little kid: “Chocolate”

 

After a few minutes, Lu Han came back with 2 large cups of bubble tea. They talked a little while enjoying their drinks. Sehun found out that Lu Han’s favourite bubble tea flavour is taro. The smaller offered Sehun to took a sip from his drink. After sipping a little, something hit his head. He was kissing Lu Han indirectly for God’s sakes! He widened his eyes as he immediately pushed his lips away from the straw and blushed a little.

 

“What’s wrong? Did it taste that bad?” Lu Han asked innocently and wrapped his plump lips around the straw again. Sehun couldn’t help but looked at those pink kissable lips. He tried his best to control the monster inside of him from jumping into the smaller. He wanted to feels those full lips against his. Sehun mentally slapped himself for thinking inappropriate things as he suddenly stood up.

 

“Let’s go home”

 

Lu Han looked at him in surprise but didn’t complain. One of his hands happily held Sehun’s hand again and the other hand holding his unfinished bubble tea. Sehun could felt his heart beating like a monster when Lu Han suddenly kissed him on the cheek.

 

“Thank you for today. I was really happy.” The smaller’s little pink lips twitched up into a stunning smile again. This time, Sehun couldn’t resist anymore. He leaned in to close the gap between the two. He kissed Lu Han full on the lips softly, his lips gently moved against the smaller’s in a sweet kiss. Lu Han was a bit surprised at first but then he smiled into the kiss and kissed Sehun back with just as much passion. Their lips moving perfectly against each other, like they were born to be together.