Chapter 3

Arranged Marriage

 

>> Sehun’s POV<<

 

The next morning, I woke up to find myself alone in the bed. Where’s Lu Han anyway? I got out of the bed and headed downstairs. Finally, I found him in the kitchon cooking breakfast.

 

- Hey – He said, and then chuckled playfully – I see that you finally got your out the bed.

 

- It’s only 7 am. You’re the one waking up too early. – I argued.

 

- Yeah, it’s all because last night you hugged me so tight that I almost couldn’t breathe. If you want to hug me, it’s okay. But please don’t squish the life out of me like that. – He said in amusement.

 

I gawped at him. My face started to heat up.

 

- Don’t stand there, come here and eat. Today is Sunday, I already have plans for us.

 

- And what is that? – I asked.

 

- We’re going to the amusement park. It’d be great, don’t you think? – He said cheekily.

 

Oh dear lord, this couldn’t be real.

 

***

 

(Bus, On the way to the Amusement Park)

 

Actually, I’ve never been to an amusement park before. My parents were always busy with their works. All they care about is money, not me. So my childhood memories are practically empty.

 

Somehow I thought that this was kind of embarassing. How could a 19-year-old boy not know anything about such a simple place? I didn’t want to look like a dork  in front of Lu Han. “Act cool, act cool, act cool…” – I thought to myself.

 

- Hey, what are you thinking about? – My train of thoughts was interrupt by Lu Han. He was looking at me curiously with his beautiful brown orbs. I swear my heart stopped beating for a few seconds.

 

“Act cool.” – I once a again thought to myself. This is awkward.

 

- Nothing. I wasn’t thinking anything. – I answered nervously.

 

- Come on, tell me what’s wrong – He was still looking at me with his doe-like eyes. This time, he even pouted cutely. I guess I couldn’t act cool anymore. This is too cute to resist.

 

- It just that…aish! – I bit my lips – I’ll tell you, OK? But promise me first that you won’t laugh.

 

- I promise – He said with no hesitation.

 

- Actually – I sighed heavily – I’ve never been to an amusement park before. I was worried I’d look like a dork.

 

- You was worried about such a simple thing? – Lu Han sounded surprised, but then he smiled cutely – It’s OK, you’re definitely going to love this place. And there’s nothing wrong with being a dork. You’re my dork, anyway. – He said as he wrapped his arms around me. He was always acting so childishly. But somehow I liked it. A lot.

 

***

 

>> Third person’s POV<<

 

After 30 minutes sitting on the bus, they finally arrived at the amusement park. It was crowded with people, mostly children and their parents.

 

- I suddenly feel old – Sehun sighed.

 

- Hey, I’m four years older than you, remember? It hurt me when you said that. – Lu Han said mischievously. – Now, let’s go. – He said as he intertwined his hand with Sehun’s.

 

Sehun’s eyes widen a bit, but then his expression soften. “It was only Lu Han and his childish acting, nothing to be nervous.” – He thought as he held Lu Han’s hand tighter. His lips curved up into a small smile.

 

***

 

Sehun’s never thought that the amusement park was this fun. The roller coaster ride was awesome. It was still awesome even though Lu Han nearly vomitted. His pale face caused Sehun to chuckle:

 

- You’ve been to this place so many times, there’s nothing to be panic like that.

 

- Yeah, but it was still scary to me. – Lu Han pouted as he said – It’s like my stomach was flipping up and down.

 

And it’s even funnier when they entered the “Haunted House”. Lu Han seemed scared even before anything came out. He was holding Sehun’s hand a bit too tight than usual, causing Sehun to chuckle mischievously.

 

And when a ghost (of course a fake one) appeared out of nowhere, jumped right in front of their faces, Lu Han’s screams along with the children’s echoed through the whole house. Sehun was pretty sure that people from the outside could hear them clearly. His face started to heat up ưhen he felt Lu Han leaned closer and hugged him a bit.

 

- I’m scared – Lu Han mumbled nervously.

 

- No need to be scared. I’m right here, remember? I won’t let the ghosts hurt you. – Sehun chuckled as he held Lu Han back. He never thought that Lu Han was this easy to freak out.

 

Lu Han could feel himself blushed furiously as he touched his cheeks. He felt safe in Sehun’s arms, and it was all he ever needed.

 

 

----

 

I'm sorry for not updating for a week. I felt confused whenever I started typing so it came out pretty bad TT,TT . But I decided to not let you guys wait anymore. :) so ... please enjoy and leave me some comments ♥

And...this isn't the end of their trip. But it's time I went to school, so I ended there. I'll try to update as soon as possible. Thank you <333