Chapter 1

Arranged Marriage

>>Sehun's POV<<

It was a normal day like everyday, but I never thought that it was the day that changes my life.

 

It all started when my mom told me she wanted to talk.

 

- What is it mom? – I asked curiously. We never talk much, unless it’s a really important thing. Her “we need to talk” never fails in causing me trouble. After the conversation with her, I would have to move to a new school, or something like that.

 

- There’s someone I want you to meet this evening. That person’s going to be your fiancé

 

- WHAT?! – Wow, I thought I was ready for the worst thing that could happen. But no, hell no, I wasn’t ready for this – No, mom, NO! Why so sudden??

 

- You don’t have a right to refuse. You have to do this.

 

- But…can’t you just tell me why?

 

- If you want to know, then I’ll tell you. Your father’s company is going down. Marry this person, and we won’t have to live on the streets. I’m sorry for forcing you to do this, but I have no choice.

 

- I understand. – I wasn’t what I want. But like she said, I didn’t have a choice. - But who’s the one I’m going to marry? Is she pretty? 

 

- I don’t know. But tonight we’re going to meet her. Get yourself ready.

 

>>>>>><<<<<<< 

 

It’s 7pm. It’s about time. My mom and I walked through the luxurious restaurant. I heard that they have booked a VIP room for us. They must be so rich.

 

I walked into the room as I couldn’t help feeling surprised. There’s only two people there. An old woman (about my mom’s age) and a boy around my age. Wait a second, what the hell? I had to marry that old woman. Life couldn’t be cruel like this. No, hell no.

 

- Oh Sehun-sshi, - My thoughts was interrupted by the old woman – I’m your fiancé’s mom.

 

Oh god, I sighed in relief. but where’s my fiance? Well, my thought was answered right away by the woman again.

 

- This is your fiance, Lu Han. – She pointed at the boy sitting next to her.

 

Wait…WHAT?! It took me a minute to realize what she said. I was going to marry a GUY???

 

- Nice to meet you. I’m Lu Han – He smiled sweetly.

 

I stared at him for 10 seconds before replying “Nice to meet you too.” He’s actually very pretty, no…beautiful, maybe? My heart skipped a beat at his smile. Wait, what’s wrong with me? He’s a guy!

 

- Well, from now on, you two will live together. Me and mrs. Oh will prepare for the wedding. You two will get married as soon as possible. – Lu Han’s mom said

 

And that’s how my marriage life started.

It was a normal day like everyday, but I never thought that it was the day that changes my life.

 

: Sorry if it's short. I'll try to write a longer chapter next time. Please leave me a comment to let me know what you feel. See ya ^^