Chapter 2

Arranged Marriage

>> Lu Han’s POV<<

 

After the dinner, my mom, Sehun and I said goodbye to Mrs. Oh and went to my house. I was so happy. I mean I could spend all the time with my handsome fiancé (soon to be husband). Tee-hee.

 

***

 

Yes, I’ve liked him for one year. We studied at the same high school. At that time, he was the most popular student. An ulzzang to be exact. The girls went crazy over his handsome looks – deep brown eyes, perfect lips and soft hair.They even created a fanclub that focuses on stalking him 24/7. But he was actually cold towards them, and to almost everybody. That wasn’t a big deal, because his arrogant attitude drove the girls even wilder.

 

Unlike him, I was just a normal senior, a transferred student from China. All I could do is watch him from afar and admire his beauty. I wanted to join his fanclub so effin much, but my shyness prevented me from doing so. I mean my friends would laugh at me if they knew I’m his biggest fanboy.I still remember that day in the hallway when he bumped into me and dropped his iPod. It took all my courage to return it to him, and it was so worth it. He said “thank you” and smiled at me. I mean, that’s a pretty big deal, he rarely says thanks to anybody, and never smiles at anybody. That night, I couldn’t sleep. The mental thought of him smiling is the most precious thing ever. I felt like I was the luckiest boy in the world.

 

Even when I graduated and studied at university, I still couldn’t forget him and his sweet smile. I’ve fallen for him, I couldn’t deny that anymore.

 

When my mom told me that the Oh company is going to be broke soon, I was so panic. What’s Sehun and his family going to do?! I couldn’t just stand there and do nothing. I barely ate or slept. I felt so useless not being able to do anything. All I could do was just stand and watch.

 

Suddenly, one day, she informed me that I was to be married to Sehun.

 

- WHAT? – I practically shouted at her – You’re kidding, right?

 

- No, I’m not kidding. I know the reason why you’re so upset lately. You’re worried about Sehun, right? You’ve barely eaten anything since you heard their bad news. You love him, I know that.

 

- ….How do you know that? – I widen my eyes

 

- Sorry darling, but I read your diary. And I know this is the only way to help the Oh’s company without receiving protests and rumors.

 

- So…you’re OK with me liking another boy? - I said shyly.

 

- Love can’t be forced. If you like him, how can I force you to marry a girl?

 

- Thanks mom. -  I hugged her tightly.

 

 ***

 

I know Sehun thinks that this is just an arranged marriage, but it meant so much more to me. For now, my goal is to make him love me. Lu Han, fighting!!!

 

 

>> Sehun’s POV<<

 

After saying goodnight to Lu han’s mom, he and I went upstairs.

 

- It’s late now. Let’s get some sleep, yeobo – Lu Han said and pulled my arm.

 

- Uhm?…O-okay. – I stuttered. Did he just call me “yeobo”? Why did my heart beat so fast?

 

------

 

He led me to a room which was full of pink. I’ve never seen a guests’ bedroom like this before. The walls were painted pink with many red hearts. The bed was made nicely, with pink blankets and pillows,…Everything is pink . Wow, I’m impressed.

 

- This is our room, yeobo – Lu Han said happily.

 

- Err, wait…what? I thought this is the guests’ bedroom – My jaw dropped at his words

 

- No. You’re my yeobo, remember? Why would we sleep in different rooms? – He pouted and crossed his arms. Somehow, I thought that was cute. Really cute, indeed. What’s wrong with me?

 

- But there is only one bed in here. – I said dumbly.

 

- We’re supposed to share the bed together. Aren’t we? – Lu Han said like it was the most obvious thing on Earth.

 

Holy crap.

 

- That’s not gonna happen. I’ll sleep on the floor.

 

- NO. Then I’ll sleep on the floor too! – He said.

 

- No, the bed is yours. Just let me sleep on the floor. That’s the finest choice.

 

 I took one of the pink pillows and laid down on the floor. I thought that’ll make him stop being so stubborn, but hell no. He followed, and without a word, laid down beside me.

 

- Hey, it’s cold. Don’t be so stubborn. Go sleep on the bed. – I said.

 

- You’re the one being stubborn here. Let’s just share the bed so both of us can be warm.

 

I was going to reply, as I felt Lu Han’s arms wrapped around my waist. He was back-hugging me. I felt my face started to heat up. Thank God it was dark, I didn’t want him to know I was blushing.

 

- Please, Sehun-ah… - He said in a sweet pleading tone.

 

How could I refuse such a sweet person like that. I turned around so I could face him.

 

- Okay, okay. I give up. You’re too good at this. – I sighed.

 

He smiled at me cutely. Not only his lips was smiling, but also his eyes. My heart seemed to stop beating.

 

--------

 

 

 

- So, how old are you? – I asked. I just realized that I didn’t know anything about Lu Han.

 

- I’m 22 – He said. I could tell there was some amusement in his voice.

 

- WHAT? You’re joking.

 

- I know I look young for my age. You don’t have to be so surprised. – He giggled.

 

- That means you’re 4 years older than me. I’ll have to call you hyung. – I widen my eyes.

 

- No, just call me Lu Han. You’re my yeobo, not my dongsaeng – Lu Han said shyly.

 

- … - Before I could reply, I felt his arms wrapping around me, causing my heart to beat faster. Back-hugging people must be his habit.

 

- To you, this may look like an arranged marriage, but to me, there’s so much more. I like you so much, Sehun. Do you know that? – His voice was small, but I could still hear him.

 

- How…How can you like me? We just met each other today, remember?

 

-…

 

- Lu Han?

 

I turned around to face him. He’s already asleep. Pabo, you haven’t even answered my question.

 

I looked at his cute sleeping face. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. He must have had a nice dream because there’s a small smile rested on his pink lips. Suddenly, I wondered how it’d be to feel those lips against mine.

 

I leaned closer and closer to his soft lips. But then, something hit my mind. What am I doing? I’ve just met him today and I wanted to kiss him already?

 

But then, Lu Han’s smile suddenly disappear. He started to whimper and mumble something like “don’t leave me”.  I could tell he was having a nightmare.

 

I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tight. I hoped this would make him feel better. And it actually worked, he slept peacefully again.

 

And soon, I felt asleep too. I didn’t know why, but I like having him in my arms. He’s like a fragile rose, I couln’t help but wanting to protect him, keeping him away from any pain.

 

Lu Han, what have you done to me?

 

 

--------

my poor writing skills TT.TT i feel terrible   

anyway, i hope yu guys enjoy it.

Please do leave comments for me :) ♥

And thank Fanyeon so much for being my beta reader ^o^