XIII. Everyone Can Say What They Wanna Say

Versions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Penultimate chapter! Just hold on, we're going home!


 

 

“Walk me to class?” Joohyun purred as she got out of my bed. 

 

I smiled, admiring her body. “Psssh, like you have to ask,” I answered. I had been walking her to all of her classes, except the ones that conflicted with mine. Sometimes I’d even skip my classes and sit in on her lectures. She would frown and make disapproving noises whenever that happened, but would still let me hold her hand under the desk. 

 

“Btw, my friends want you to come over for our monthly roommate dinner,” Joohyun said nonchalantly.

 

I gulped. We usually hung out in my room, and Joohyun was familiar with and beloved by my goofy gang. But apart from Rosé, who was a few fries short of a happy meal, I had steered clear of Joohyun’s friends. I mean, the last time I saw Jennie, I was mentally undressing her and she was scamming me out of a textbook. The other roommate, Wendy, was also in their sorority, and I assumed was just as gorgeous and just as unhinged as Jennie and Rosé.

 

“Aww, Seul, are you nervous?” my girlfriend asked, climbing back into bed with me to pepper my face and neck with kisses. 

 

“Your friends are scary,” I whined. “Plus, don’t they hate me?”

 

“Only when we all thought you were being a girl,” she said, on my earlobe.

 

I pouted. “I was always a good bird, Joohyun. You were the mean one,” I whined even more, hugging her waist and burying my pathetic face in her neck.

 

"Hey, you can't blame anyone for thinking you were a player when you dated pretty much an entire k-pop group."

 

I looked at her, making my most pathetic and remorseful face. "But you don't think that anymore, right?" I took both of her arms and kissed her wrists. "I just didn't know what to do, Hyunnie. I was stupid and I was scared and I thought I didn't have a shot with you because look at you. You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life, and all my exes were lookers."

 

My girlfriend's expression darkened.

 

"But baby, they've got nothing on you! C'mon, you know this is the longest, happiest relationship I've ever been in! And I'm gonna marry you when I grow up."

 

"My baby bear..." Joohyun softened, kissing the shell of my ear. "I'm just annoyed that you're so delicious-looking that women are constantly throwing themselves at you." 
 

"Don't forget that men also throw themselves at me," I joked, earning a pinch to my side. "Ahhhh, ah, owww, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I don't care about anyone else, I only see you, Bae Joohyun." 
 

“Poor baby, flattery won't get you out of this,” Joohyun said evilly. “You still have to come to the roommate dinner. You’re the guest of honour.”

 

“So it’s a roast? I’m getting eaten alive, aren’t I?”

 

“Only by me,” Irene promised as she bit my shoulder and hard, leaving a nice little purple calling card. 

 

 

*

 

 

“We’re gonna eat you alive, Kang,” Rosé said when I walked into Joohyun’s dorm room to find her three roommates congregating in their common room, sitting together on the couch like a panel of judgemental judges. I blinked. Had I lost my mind or were they dressed like… dominatrixes? 

 

I jumped when Jennie cracked a whip.

 

“W-w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter