X. A Temper Like My Jealousy

Versions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Who is Bogum?” Seulgi asked me. It was kind of fun watching her struggle to hide her jealousy. 

 

“Just a guy from school,” I answered nonchalantly.

 

“A guy from school?”

 

“A guy from school.”

 

“Why is he texting you at two am?” my bear asked in her best attempt to not sound accusing.

 

“Why are you going through my phone?” I needled cheekily.

 

“Why is he texting ‘you up?’ at such an ungodly hour?” 

 

“Why do you care, Seulgi?” I feigned annoyance.

 

She gaped at me. “Because you’re my girlfriend!” 

 

“Okay? Well, I don’t control what other people text me. And you don’t have the right to invade my privacy like that.” I was starting to feel a little irritated. 

 

“Invade your privacy? You make it sound like I hacked your phone, and that your passcode isn't my birthday. You've always let me go through your phone when we were just friends,” Seulgi pointed out.

 

“Well, you didn't interrogate me when we were just friends."

 

“I’m not interrogating you, I just want to know who this Bogum is!" Seulgi exploded, and then added under her breath, "And I would've interrogated you when we were just friends if there was a Bogum texting you at two am." 

 

“I doubt that. You were always too busy with your girlies," I snapped and started to get out of bed, but Seulgi pulled me into her arms. 

 

“No, don’t leave me.”

 

“I’m not leaving you, I’m just leaving. You’re being annoying," I huffed.

 

“No,” Seulgi said and tightened her hold around my waist and started and kissing on my neck.

 

“No, you can’t… you can’t do this, Seul… I’ve never given you any reason to… ohhhh…”

 

“You want me to stop?”

 

“No… but… oh …”

 

“You belong to me, Joohyun.”

 

“I do, but that doesn’t give you the right to treat me like a criminal… , right there, don’t stop.” 

 

“I don’t want you talking to this Bogum.”

 

“I don’t like him, Seulgi. I’ve never given him the time of day. You can’t tell me who I can or can’t talk to…” I squirmed in her arms to face her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter