I Love Him... Not You(YaeJin+Jaebeom) *R*

One Shots Over The Rainbow
I wrote this for Naomi Omi Unnie's one shot collection :

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/PeperminT2/

Don't hesitate to apply over at that link! (:
- - - - - - - -
{ title; I love him... not you }
{ by; ` ami }
{ starring; Han YaeJin, Park Jaebeom, Choi Siwon, Others }
{ NOTE(S); I'm sorry if this wasn't the exact plot you wanted }; * bows repeatedly * Mianhe... }: }
{ warning; This story may contain rated/ scenes (: T__T I am terribly sorry.. for this is my first time ever writing .... }
»
YaeJin bit her bottom lip as she mopped the tiled-floor clean. It had to be clean of any dust or crumbs.. or else who knew what her Step Aunt would do. 'Just watch.. In a few days I would be leaving this hellhole. Free from your commands and your ear-piercing shrieks.' She dipped the mop in the bucket of bleached water and continued mopping away at the mud stain. She wiped her forehead. The doorbell rang. 'Must be Siwon.'

“YaeJin! Get the door!” Her Step Aunt yelled from upstairs.

Her Aunt was obviously upstairs with another guy... again. If she wasn't, it wouldn't explain the noises she heard last night. YaeJin turned the knob and pulled the door open. 'Guess we should add a little grease....' She opened the door to see a shorter guy and Siwon. She gave Siwon a friendly hug and waved at the other man. “Hey.” Her smiled was full with kindness. Jaebeom swore he melted right there and then.

Siwon cleared his throat. “I thought my fiance might want to go somewhere.” He smiled and handed her another bouquet of roses. “I got permission from your aunt.”

YaeJin's eyes brightened up as she accepted the roses. It had been eternity since she last went out. She felt like a bottle of liquor, waiting to age on that dusty shelf. “Really?”

Siwon nodded. “But I can't accompany you.. You know.. business.” He motioned the Jaebeom. “So I hired someone to look after you... twenty-four seven.”

YaeJin lightly punched him in the arm. “I'm not a little kid!”

All Siwon could do was shrug and pinched her cheek. “I wouldn't want anything to happen to you now, would I?” He looked from Jaebeom to YaeJin. “I'll be leaving now.”

“Bye.” YaeJin waved at her soon to be husband and Jaebeom bowed. Although this whole fiance thing felt weird, she was glad she could finally get out of her uncle's gloomy manor.

“Where do you want to go?” Jaebeom asked in a friendly voice.

“Hmmm......” YaeJin thought for a moment with her hand to her chin. “How about the park?” She smiled and Jaebeom nodded.
»
YaeJin sat on one of the benches next to Jaebeom. They chatted how their likes, dislikes, and their daily life. They also exchanged numbers. He was probably the only person she would actually call besides her Aunt and Siwon. YaeJin smiled at how cute Jaebeom looked.

“I do boxing for a living to support my grandmother and I saw the ad for a bodyguard so I....”

YaeJin's thoughts drowned out the words that were coming out of his mouth. All she could do was nod and smile with admiration. Every second of him didn't feel like the fantasies she had lived up to now. Everything was real. She was no longer the girl that, in everybody's eyes, was a spoiled and had all the money and riches in the world. With Jaebeom, she was just a normal person like him. Everything was so real. She didn't have to pretend to be happy being Siwon's fiance. She didn't have to pretend she was glad to go her Step Aunt's chores. She didn't have to pretend that being stuck alone in that old house was fun. Being with Jaebeom just couldn't be described in words.

“So.. Mistress.. where do you want to go now?” Jaebeom stood up and held out his right hand.

YaeJin took hold of his offered hand and stood up. “Call me YaeJin. We're friends! In fact you're my first friend ever!” She swung both of their hands towards the sky. Jaebeom smiled.
»
They walked inside a bakery. YaeJin inhaled the fresh scent of baked pastries. Drool threatened to pour from when she spotted the chocolate, caramel covered cake. Jaebeom stood there with hands in his pockets, smirking at her cuteness.

“Do you want some cake?” YaeJin nodded. “Sit down over there and I'll get you some.” Jaebeom pointed at the seat by the back of the bakery. Taking YaeJin out was like babysitting a big three year old sometimes. Jaebeom soon returned with a cream colored box. YaeJin eyed the box as if it were her prey. He opened the box, revealing four slices of chocolatey goodness and handed YaeJin a spoon. Jaebeom smiled and watch her stuff her face.

“Is it good?”

YaeJin happily nodded and realized Jaebeom wasn't eating any of it. She stabbed a piece with her fork and placed the small proportion in front of Jaebeom's lips. “Say 'Ahh.'”

He shook his head. “No really I –”

Before he knew it, YaeJin stuffed the piece in his mouth. “Is it good?” Jaebeom nodded slowly and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. His thumb automatically brushed a crumb off of her cheek. YaeJin stopped.

“I-I'm sorry.” He looked down.

YaeJin touched her cheek. When he touched it, a wave of electricity went through her and her heart was racing at full speed. “It's okay...” She blushed bright pink.

Jaebeom sealed the box. “Let's eat this later.” He smiled and they went back to YaeJin's house.
»
“Thanks for taking me out today.” YaeJin smiled. “Tomorrow you get to pick, 'kay?” She hugged the box with the cakes to her chest.

“Neh.” Jaebeom looked at the ground and then around him. He quickly gave YaeJin a peck. YaeJin blushed. “I-I'm sorry.. again.”

YaeJin shook her head. “It's.. okay.”

He held out a pinky and whispered, “Let's keep this a secret between us.” YaeJin hooked her pink with his and nodded. It was hard to explain but when he kissed/pecked her, YaeJin felt a happy sensation. Jaebeom waved goodbye and walked away.

YaeJin felt a pang of pain in her chest. Her brain said that she had a fiance and shouldn't be kissing other men. But her heart says that she wants to be in Jaebeom's embrace rather than Siwon's friendly one. Both organs were starting a war between each other. She frowned and walked back in the house with her cake. She found her Step Aunt watching TV as usual.... unless she had something else planned.

“Your birthday is two days away. What do you want?” Her Aunt's eyes were focused on the screen and all her words came out in a cold tone.

So YaeJin said her usual words, “Nothing.” She could hear her Aunt mutter, “Good.” YaeJin slipped out of her outdoor shoes and slipped into some slippers. She walked up the creaky stairs. The stairs creaked as if it was welcoming her home. She turned into a corner and bumped into someone. “Mianhe.”

The person smirked and cornered her. “Aren't you a pretty girl?” His breath reeked of cigars and alcohol. YaeJin turned her head to the side as the stranger was about to kiss her.

“Ren, get away from her.” She could hear her Aunt walking up the stairs. Her Aunt wrapped her arms around Ren's waist and kissed him passionately. “Wouldn't you rather have me?” She whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. YaeJin took the chance to slide into her room and locked the door.
»
Jaebeom laid in his bed that night, unable to sleep. All he could think about was YaeJin. He touched his lips. 'Her lips were soft and her hand was warm...' His heart pounded against his chest, as if its love that was imprisoned inside were wanting to be set free. He sighed and turned to the wall. 'But she's engaged...' It still didn't stop him from thinking about her.

- - - -

YaeJin was on top of him, those plump lips of hers. Jaebeom stared at her up and down with lustful eyes. He wanted to take her as his own, then and there. They both wore no clothes. The blanket helped them keep warm. He kissed her with desire and passion, her bottom lip, then exploring with his tongue.

YaeJin looked back at him with her eyes full of innocence. It just made him want her even more. He continued exploring , receiving slight moans from YaeJin. “J-jay...” She gasped for air. He trailed kisses down her neck and all the way to in between her thighs. She moaned his name. It was music to his ears. He went back up to kiss her and began to spread her legs. He –

- - - -

Jaebeom's alarm rang, signaling for him to pick YaeJin up. He groaned and slammed the 'snooze' button. 'It was a dream?' He sighed disappointingly and looked at the calendar. 'I guess I could make a quick stop to the hospital.'
»
YaeJin sat on the swing on the front porch. She swing her legs back and forth, waiting patiently. There wasn't much to talk about or people to talk to. Siwon was busy on a business trip that was going to take two months and Jaebeom wasn't here yet. She whistled a tune that her uncle used to whistle to her and looked around for Jaebeom. Suddenly a sleek, black car pulled up in the driveway. The window rolled down and in the driver's seat was Jaebeom.

“What are you waiting for?” He motioned for her to get in.

YaeJin smiled and hopped off of the swing. “Good morning.” She slid into the passenger seat and buckled her seat belt.

Jaebeom nodded and backed out of the driveway. “I got to make a quick stop first.”

YaeJin tucked her bottom lip behind her top row of teeth and held onto her seat belt. “Sure...” She 'heh-hehed nervously. “You're not the smoothest driver, are you?”

Jaebeom kept his eyes on the road. “I'm the best driver there is.” He winked at her and continued driving.
»
YaeJin and Jaebeom entered the hospital. A strong scent of alcohol and medicine went inside her nostrils and down . YaeJin coughed. Jaebeom looked at her in concern. “You okay?” She nodded and took hold of his hands as they walked.

'I haven't held anyone's hand in ages.' YaeJin smiled and walked into a room. Inside laid a elderly grandmother.

Jaebeom pulled out a chair for YaeJin and held his grandmother's hand in his free hand. He gave it a squeeze. “Hey... Are you feeling better?” His lips formed a tight line when there was no response from her grandmother.

YaeJin could feel tears welling up. “I'm going to use the restroom.” She got up and left.

“Grandma, I just met YaeJin yesterday and I already have feelings. She is caring. It's like god sent her from heaven... just for me. Do you think there will be good things in the future?” There was still no response. Jaebeom continued holding his grandma's hand. YaeJin walked in. He turned to her. “Want to go now?”

YaeJin nodded and waved bye to his grandmother. “I'll be outside.” She smiled.

Jaebeom kissed his grandma's forehead and turned around. He felt a squeeze. He looked back at the lifeless hand. 'I must be imagining things.' He smiled and closed the door as he left. His grandmother's hand twitched.

- - - - -

A nurse walked down the hallway and smiled at Jaebeom and YaeJin. “I see, you finally got yourself a girlfriend.” She winked at YaeJin. “She's one lucky girl.”

Jaebeom blushed. “She's a best friend.”

“That's too bad.” She looked over his shoulder to see a red YaeJin. “I sense something good coming for you two.” She waved her fingers at his face.

He smacked them away. “Be quiet, Mi Young.” He smiled and waved good bye.

»
One Month Later;
»

Their feelings grew stronger by the day. Until the day where Jaebeom couldn't hide it no more. YaeJin and him sat on the warm sand by the cold beach waters. He turned to YaeJin and looked her in the eye. “I have something to confess....” She looked confused. Jaebeom quickly looked away.

“It's okay.. Tell me.” She smiled.

“I.. I.. love you.” He looked at her again. YaeJin looked down. “I have no intention of breaking you away from Siwon-shii...”

She looked up and kissed him. Her arms were wrapped around his neck. “The truth is.. I love you too.” It was like the movies. The boy and girl confesses and there's a beautiful sunset in the scenery. They then decide to run away with each other. But in their case, they can't. Siwon would either hurt Jaebeom or track them down, no matter how much money it took.

He brushed a loose strand of hair away from her glistening face. “What about him?” His cold breath smelled like strawberries... or something else that's sweet.

She hugged him closer, pressing herself against him. “He's like a big brother to me.. or a good friend.” She rested her head on his shoulder. After a while of staying in that position, Jaebeom decided to bring her home. They both felt much better after confessing all the things that had bottled up during the past month.
»
It had passed a few weeks and they had been seeing each other ever since.

YaeJin sighed as she read her book. 'Today is so boring....without Jay.' She frowned but brightened up again when the doorbell rang. She raced down the stairs and opened the door. She saw Siwon standing there... earlier than expected. “Oh.. it's you.” She frowned.

Siwon walked in. “Not happy to see me?”

She sighed and plopped down on the couch. “Haha. I'm glad to see you.”

He leaned closer to her face. “Did the bodyguard take you to lots of places?” She nodded, chewing on a gummy bear. He looked at the clock again. Then the doorbell rang. YaeJin went to get the door. It was Jaebeom.

“Oppa!” She was all smiles.

“Hey.” He smiled back but it quickly disappeared when Siwon appeared behind YaeJin and wrapped his arms around her small waist. He bowed. “Siwon-shii, you're back earlier than expected.”

“Neh.” He smiled and ruffled YaeJin's hair. “She won't be going anywhere today. Thanks for taking care of her so far. You may take a break today.”

“N-neh.” He looked up at Yaejin, who was biting her bottom lip and waved. “Bye.”

Siwon shut the door and faced her. “Why were you so happy to see him but not me?” There was a hint of anger in his voice. YaeJin backed up and ran up the stairs and into her room. Siwon cornered her and locked her room door. “Why?” He demanded as he held YaeJin's handed above her head. “Answer me!” He breathed on her neck. His legs were in between hers. He forced a kiss on her and moved his hand up her shirt.

YaeJin tried to fight back but he was too strong. Her Aunt and Jaebeom wasn't there to save her. No one was there to save her. “Siwon stop!” She screamed in his ear. Her words were once again muffled by Siwon's lips.

He d her and managed to get his hand up her skirt. “You're mine. Only mine.” She gasped for air and bit her lips when she felt him rubbing her down there.

“S-s-stop!” She tried pushing his head off of her neck but he continued and at the spot. YaeJin felt tears rolling down her cheek.

Siwon looked up. “I-I-I'm sorry.” Her tried hugging her but was pushed away. He walked down the stairs and out of the house, slamming the door.

YaeJin hugged her knees as she wept. She touched the hickey Siwon had left. She felt so violated. 'How can I face Jaebeom.. ever again?' She rubbed her puffy eyes and looked at her desk calendar. One week before her wedding. Siwon wasn't even the one she wants! She wanted Jaebeom and Jaebeom only. She continued crying until she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She answered without looking at the caller ID. “Hello?” She sniffled.

“YaeJin?!?! Why are you crying?” It was Jaebeom.

“N-n-nothing.” Then she got an idea. If she was forced to live her life with someone she can't love... Why not give herself up to Jaebeom? She didn't know if this was a good idea but she was willing to try.

“YaeJin?” His voice was worried and full of concern.

“Hey Jay...” She wiped her eyes. “How about we run.. away.. together..” Her words were barely a whisper but he heard.

“That's crazy! I'm willing to but we don't know what he will do!”

She sniffled and sighed. “Jay... I want to see you...”
»
YaeJin walked up Jaebeom's front steps and knocked on his door. Jaebeom came out in a t-shirt and boy shorts. YaeJin kissed him without hesitation. Jaebeom responded with an even more passionate kiss.

“What's up?” He said after catching his breath.

“You know the wedding is a week away...” She looked at the floor and then at him. “I want and need you.....” She kissed him with lust and this time her tongue roamed his mouth. Her hands were in his hair. “I don't want to leave you..” She whispered in his ear.

“Neither do I.” His whisper sent shivers down her back. He carried her bridal style up his stairs and into his bedroom. HE set her down on his bed.

YaeJin inhaled the air. Everything smelled of him. She liked it. Before she knew it, Jaebeom was back to kissing her again and this time hands were everywhere. YaeJin took off his t-shirt and trailed her fingers along his six pack, making him shiver with pleasure. Jaebeom took off her shirt and was about to unsnap her bra.

“Are you sure?” He whispered huskily. YaeJin bit her lip and nodded. The man she loved was right in front of her. If she didn't take the chance, she will probably be miserable until she died. “Okay..” Her bra was tossed aside. One was being d by his hand while Jaebeom started away at the other. YaeJin moaned and felt a sensation she never felt before. She blushed and covered . “It's okay.” He smiled. “I like it.” YaeJin nodded and stopped covering . She then felt something wet in her underwear. She kept until Jaebeom's hands when inside her underwear.

“Don't worry.” He inserted one finger in her. Her last moan was stuck in and her whole body froze. Jaebeom moved the finger in and out while moving his tongue around . He took the chance to take off her soaked underwear. He stopped kissing and spread her legs wide open. YaeJin squeezed the pillow as a wave of pain hit her. She cried in pain. “I'll go slow.” She bit her inner lip and nodded. Tears were about to fall out. Jaebeom ed in and out slowly and then faster. YaeJin started again as the pain faded away. Their bodies now moved in rhythm. YaeJin's body froze and she wrapped her legs around Jaebeom's waist.

“YaeJin … leg go...” He tried unwrapping her legs but it was too late. He spilled his seeds inside her. He laid next to her, tired. YaeJin snuggle against him. She had finally did it. She was now Jaebeom's, both heart and body. She let exhaustion take over and hugged Jaebeom's head to her chest.
»
It was the day before YaeJin and Siwon's wedding. 'Time sure pass by fast, doesn't it?' YaeJin touched the petals of the rose. She haven't seen Jaebeom ever since that day when he claimed her body as his. She haven't seen nor spoken to Siwon and her Aunt. Usually brides would be busy with wedding preparations but all she did for the pass five days was stay at home and watch TV. She occasionally checked for text messages from Jaebeom but there were none. Suddenly the house phone rang.

“Hello?” She twirled the line of the phone with her index finger.

There was a deep, yet strange voice. “If you don't come to xxxx at xxxxxx street in the next twenty minutes... Don't expect to see your beloved Park Jaebeom.. ever.” Then there was a click.

YaeJin's eyes stared at the unknown caller ID in shock. She quickly wrote a note and grabbed her wallet and keys. 'This can't be happening.' She forced her foot into her sneaker and ran out of the door.

- - - - -

He touched Jaebeom's jaw. “She will be coming shortly...” The stranger chuckled as Jaebeom words were muffled by the tape. “This is what you get for taking what's rightfully mine.” The man spat in Jaebeom's face as he talked.

- - - - -

YaeJin arrived at an abandoned car shop. She kicked the broken door off its hinges and entered the dark room. There was an evil chuckle. She couldn't make out the voice since the person must be using a voice changer.

“Han YaeJin. You finally arrived.”

She followed the voice and walked deeper into the dark, rust-covered garage. “Who are you?” She demanded when she saw the masked man next to Jaebeom with a gun. 'I should have called the police.' Rage filled her heart.

The man took off his mask. “That's what you get for messing around with HIM.” He said the word 'him' like he was disgusted. “I loved you so much. Why couldn't you see that?” YaeJin felt pity towards Siwon. All along she had only thought of herself. Not Jaebeom. And especially not Siwon.

Siwon ripped the tape off of Jaebeom's mouth and pointed the gun at his head. “Why don't you say some last words?”

“YaeJin, I love you. You will be the first person I ever loved and the last. I'm glad you chose me over this...” He turned to face Siwon and spat at him. “..bastard.” Siwon was mad with fury and pulled the trigger.

Everything was like in slow motion. Pain shot through her heart when she saw the lifeless Jaebeom. “No!” She untied the ropes and hugged Jaebeom. Siwon laughed like a maniac that just came out of the nut house. YaeJin took her chance and called the police. They arrive as soon as she called, taking Siwon away.

“You're mine! Mine! Muahaha!” He laughed and kicked his legs up and down.

YaeJin hugged the cold and lifeless Jaebeom as the paramedics took them into an ambulance.

»
Three Years Later;
»

YaeJin and Jaebeom's grandmother became unexpectedly good friends. She would visit his grandmother each day at the hospital. Today was somewhat different. YaeJin drove to the flower shop with her little baby boy, Kim ______ (Insert name). As she entered with the toddler by her side, the bell of the store ding-donged. “Hi, Mrs. Lee.” YaeJin smiled. “Can I have a bouquet of sunflowers?” The elderly lady's eyes softened at the three year old and nodded. “Thanks.” She paid the ajumma and took hold of the toddler's hand. “Say bye.” ____ waved good bye and blew a kiss at the ajumma. YaeJin shook her head. Her little baby boy inherited his father's playful side.

_____ slid into his chair and YaeJin drove to the cemetery. “Come on.” She took hold on _____'s hand again and walked towards a specific grave. She bend down and placed the bouquet in front of the stone. She rubbed the dirt off with her sleeve.

- - - - - -

PARK JAEBEOM
Lover and Grandson
1987 – 2009

- - - - - -

“Say hi to Uncle.”

“Hi Uncle.” ____ smiled and waved.

“Jaebeom, you have no idea how I much I miss you.” YaeJin managed a smile. “I promise to keep smiling no matter how bad things are.” Just then her phone rang. It was Junsu. “Hello? Haha yeah. Just visiting the Uncle. Oh.. okay. Bye!” She smiled and pointed at a picture of Junsu (2PM). “My husband.. yeah.. I think. Wicked smile.” She chuckled. “I love him. I love you more. I'll visit another day.” She picked _____ up and waved bye. The truth was ____ was the only thing that connected YaeJin and Jaebeom. _____ was actually Jaebeom's kid... before his string was snipped off.

»
Hmmm.. lemme explain one thing XD

'_____ was actually Jaebeom's kid... before his string was snipped off. '

You know.. about the strings of life.. where there's three sisters. One was in charge of making it longer. One was in charge of cutting it off when your life is supposed to end... and the other.. I have no idea.
o_o I better start researching T____T again.

Anyways! I had fun writing this one shot.. except the rated part made me a little bit stuck! o_o Just in case if it was y.. I made a poster for <3yoko :) It's basically going to be Park Jaebum! XD

http://a.imagehost.org/0981/pjay.png

(: Hope you liked your oneshot ^^

→ `ami / sept52OO9 / 9:12PM