HAZZY BEANIE {part two}

One Shots Over The Rainbow
Yeah.. I haven't updated this in a uber long time.. HAVE FUN READING YVONNE UNNIE/ UMMA!
Also, I'm thinking if I will let people apply.. Kekeke.. 'cause I have other stories to update so yeah... and school is coming in 8 days .___.; Who puts homeroom on the 7th floor?!? Really.
-
the dream;
-

The wedding bells started ringing. Everything is pure white, like a dream. There's flower pedals flowing in the air. There's no other day that can be as perfect as today. No one could ruin this day— not even lizards the size of an elephant. Nor could pranks pulled by her two brothers could humiliate her.

Yvonne sighed with a smile. No braces, just two perfect rows of glistening white teeth. Her right arm was hooked with her father's left. With both hands, she held a bouquet of red and white roses wrapped in white silk. It was completed with big, red bow. The stylists had dressed her up in a bright, white wedding dress with silky white gloves. Her hair was tied up in a tight bun, with curls flowing down the sides. Her outfit was never completed without a veil.

Her dad smiled and gave her arm a squeeze as he handed her to Yunho. He looked stunning in his black suit and blue tie. He took Yvonne's hand in his. He then turned to the reverend. “You can skip all the parts and go straight to the 'In sickness or health' part.” He gave a friendly smile.

The reverend wiped his forehead as the young man just spared him from three hours of work. “Do you, Jung Yunho, take Ms. Yvonne as your wife?”

“I do.”

“Do you, Ms. Yvonne, take Mr. Jung Yunho as your husband?”

-

“I do...” Yvonne mumbled in her sleep, too loudly. Minho and Yunho stared at the drooling girl. They whispered back and forth.

“Should we wake my sister?”

“I have something better.” Yunho snickered and got out his Sharpie. “You know what to do.” He gave Minho his cheeky grin.

“You bet.” Minho got his evil face on and took out a pen. “Let's get Sharpie!”

-

The bell rang. Ji Hyun stretched and yawned. She looked over to Yunho and Minho. They had their backs turned to her. She frowned and sighed.

'Boys.' She rolled her eyes and grabbed her books and her bag. 'Another lemonade time!' She ran to the bathroom. There was no one. She opened her bag and took out the bottle. She downed it, all twenty-four ounces. Something in the mirror caught her eye. She looked closer.

Did she see a mustache? A beard? A black eye?

'Minho and Yunho pwned you!' Her eyes widened as she read that on her left cheek. She washed her face like mad. Yvonne's eyes flared with passion. Ideas of revenge had already devoured her mind. She threw the bottle on the tiled floor and crushed it with her foot. Luckily for her, today it was a half day at school. She could leave now. Secondly, Yunho was coming over today to play soccer with Minho.

'How lucky of me.' She grinned evilly and did the imitation of 'Mr. Burns' from 'The Simpsons'. (You know.. the fingers tapping against each other? XD)

-
after school;
choi household backyard;
-

Yvonne stared out her room window as Yunho arrived in a jersey and shorts. Yvonne smirked as she thought of prank A. She previously took Minho's soccer ball and made a small little hold in it, then filled it up with pink paint. She knew how much Yunho and Minho both hated pink.

She continued watching. Good thing Siwon wasn't home. Or else, who knew what would be coming after her. Last year, she messed with Minho and the beginning of every morning, a newspaper whacked her on her forehead. It left a big bruise for the rest of the year.

She stuck her tongue out when Minho took the ball out. He did some practice kicks and.....

Nothing.

'Darn!' The hole she made was too small. She decided not to give up. For, she had many schemes prepared. Yvonne was determined, and what did you get when she was determined?

More pranks.

She continued watching as Minho took a drink of''water'. You got that right, it was 'WATER'. Yvonne watched Minho cough and spit everything out.. out on Yunho. She didn't fill the bottle with water. In fact, she had filled it with vinegar mixed with sugar water. She was smart... right? Minho looked up at Yvonne's window. Good thing she ducked. Minho sighed and continued with his game.

She sipped her lemonade as she twirled a strand of hair, and watched Yunho. He had pretty quick reflexes.

SPLAT!

She gasped as the paint inside the ball splattered all over Yunho.

“YVONNE!” Minho and Yunho roared.

'Uh oh..' She took a lifetime supply of lemonade and hid in the hole(AKA secret hideaway) she made out of the ceiling of her closet. 'They will never find me here.' She bit her bottom lip. There was way too much clothes, that even maybe a thousand years, they will not find her.

“Where is she?” She head Minho said in an angered tone, outside her room. She placed the cover back on, separating herself from the rest of the world.

-
next morning;
-

Yvonne drank her daily dose of lemonade and chewed on her gummy bear vitamins. Minho woke up with a messy bedhead. Yunho followed him down the stairs. They gawked at Yvonne with the 'What the ' look.

Yvonne stared back. “What?”

Minho took a seat next to her. There was a little of pink in his hair. “Where were you yesterday?”

“Depends....” She placed her empty glass on the table and started eating her bacon. “I've been to a lot of places yesterday.” She started ticking off with her fingers. “School, the mall, lemonade stand, candy store... Oh and, GameStop for new DS games.”

Yunho eyed her with suspicion. “Oh really.. Then whose pink goop was that?”

“Your hair looks nice highlighted in pink.” Yvonne commented with a smile.

“Oh thank yo-- That was not the question!”

“Hmm.. Let's make a deal.” Yvonne tapped her chin while the boys nodded for her to go on. She grabbed Yunho's collar and got really close to his face. “You. Go out with me. Then I'll tell you who.”

Yunho gulped.

Minho stared.

“Sure.. just back off with your lemonade breath.” Yunho waved a hand in front of his face, trying to wave the stench elsewhere.

Yvonne breathed in his face. “Well, I happen to like lemonade.” She let go of his collar. “Let's go somewhere today.”

“Where?” Minho chewed his toast.

“I meant. Yunho and I.” Yvonne glared at him and at the Siwon who just woke up. “No stalking either.”

“Fine fine.”

'YESS!! I will definitely get you, Jung Yunho!”

For some reason, Yunho liked the way her breath smelled and his heart was pumping faster than it was supposed to. 'This can't happen!' Thoughts of him and Yvonne, happily together, popped into his head. No matter how much times he tried shaking them out, it was permanent.

-

The end O_____O
Sorry unnie it was short T___T I lost ideas * sighhhhh *
Next up.. Naomi Unnie's! :D .. I should make a app.. but then again... I'm back in lazy mode x_x;
→` ami/ august 31 2OO9