Being in love

Meant or not Meant to be

Eunseo put her hands on Donghae's shoulders and got closer to him and he moved backwards. Eunseo kissed Donghae and he then closed his eyes and started kissing her back.

Jiyeon went outside and tried looking for a taxi, Changwook went out after her and then hugged her from the behind, Jiyeon was shock and turned around quickly. "Changwook, what are you doing" ask Jiyeon, "I miss hugging you, and since you gave me another chance, I want to make it better" said Changwook, "don't do that ever again" said Jiyeon.

Changwook grabbed Jiyeon's hand and then look at into her eyes, "let's go have some fun" said Changwook, "fun?" questioned Jiyeon, "neh, let's go walk around this area, I haven't have a decent time with you alone" said Changwook, "araso" said Jiyeon as she walked with Changwook.

Changwook grabbed Jiyeon's hand and she looked at him and he smiled at her, "why are you hands so cold" said Changwook. Jiyeon smile and continue looking straight while walking with Changwook.

Donghae and Eunseo was on the sofa kissing each other. Donghae put Eunseo down to lay on the sofa and continued kissing her. Eunseo his shirt and he stopped kissing her. "What is it oppa" ask Eunseo, "miahne, not today, not right now" said Donghae, "it's fine" said Eunseo.

Donghae got up and button his shirt, "what's wrong oppa" said Eunseo, "miahne, I don't want to take advantage of you Eunseo-ah, let's wait" said Donghae. Eunseo smile and hug him from the behind, "araso, let's wait until we get engaged then" said Eunseo, "no until we get marry" said Donghae, "fine" said Eunseo.

Donghae smile and turn to Eunseo, "let's go back outside" said Donghae, "araso" said Eunseo as they walk back outside holding hands with each other.

Changwook and Jiyeon was walking alone and didn't say a word to each other. "How was your day Jiyeon" ask Changwook, "it's okay" said Jiyeon, "I see, hmm, when are you leaving to Jeju Island" ask Changwook, "umm, next week I believe so, I'm not sure, because Donghae is the one making all the reservation" said Jiyeon, "I see, well can I drop you off the airport then" ask Changwook, "sure" said Jiyeon.

Changwook smile and let go of her hand and put his arm around her shoulder and they continued walking alone in the cold together.

"Where is Changwook and Jiyeon" ask Eunseo to Donghae, "I don't know either, let me call them" said Donghae as he took out his phone and called Changwook. Changwook's phone rung and he picked it up. "Where are you" ask Donghae, "oh I'm with Jiyeon, we're just walking around, we'll be back in a bit" said Changwook, "is it, okay then, be safe" said Donghae, "is that it" ask Changwook, "neh" said Donghae as they hung up.

"Where are they" ask Eunseo, "just walking around this neighborhood" said Donghae, "ah I see, well then it's almost time to end this party, let's start saying our goodbyes to people then" said Eunseo, "araso" said Donghae as he went with Eunseo to tell people for coming to the party.

Changwook and Jiyeon came back and everyone left already, "oh, everyone's leaving, is it over already" ask Jiyeon, "neh, I believe so" said Changwook. As the both of them went inside and saw only Donghae and Eunseo. Donghae and Eunseo saw them holding hands and then they quickly let go. "What's that I see" said Eunseo, "nothing unnie, but is your party over" ask Jiyeon, "neh" said Eunseo, "well I'm going to go change then" said Jiyeon.

"Anya, keep that outfit it looks great on you" said Eunseo, "unni, it's a lot of money though" said Jiyeon, "gwenchanayo, just say that it's a gift from me to you" said Eunseo, "thank you" said Jiyeon.

"Well since the parties over, I am going to take Jiyeon home then" said Changwook, "not yet, we have to go have some more fun" said Eunseo, "eodi" ask Jiyeon, "you'll see" said  Eunseo.

Eunseo took Donghae, Jiyeon and Changwook to an a place where she reserved and it was the ice skating rank. "Wha- unnie, this is pretty, but unnie I don't know how to skate" said Jiyeon.

"Really? Well, you still haven't learned how to skate yet" ask Changwook, "anya, I've never practiced" said Jiyeon, "then I'll help you again "said Changwook, "thank you" said Jiyeon.

"Let's go have some fun!" as they all went in the ice skating rank. Changwook was holding onto Changwook's hand really tight and was close to him, "you can't let me go okay" said Jiyeon to Changwook, "don't worry I won't" said Changwook.

Eunseo and Donghae was playing around and Eunseo was running away from Donghae. All of them were playing with each other and were having a great time.

As they were playing, they were about to bump into each other until Changwook move Jiyeon closer to him and Donghae turned Eunseo and they four fell down.

Eunseo and Donghae's hands seperated, Changwook and Jiyeon's hand seperated and then no one saw that Donghae and Jiyeon hands were together and they quickly removed it and got up.

Donghae and Jiyeon looked at each other and Jiyeon was getting some vibe on her back not knowing what happened earlier. "Are you okay" ask Changwook, "neh" said Jiyeon as she look at Changwook, "are you okay oppa" ask Eunseo, "neh, are you okay" ask Donghae, "I'm okay" said Eunseo.

"It's getting late, let's go now" said Jiyeon, "araso, let's go" said Eunseo. As all of them left the ice skating rank.

When they got home, Changwook and Eunseo were happy, as for Donghae and Jiyeon lay down on the bed reflecting back to where they fell and their hands were place together coincidentally.

"Ah, why am I thinking about this" said Jiyeon. Jiyeon took out her phone and before she was going to do something she recieved a text message, "goodnight my Jiyeon and have a sweet dream, thanks for today" said Changwook; "you too, have a great sleep" as Jiyeon reply back and closed her eyes.

Donghae looked at his phone and wasn't sure who to call, she wasn't sure either to call Eunseo or Jiyeon so he didn't decide at all and just drink a cup of beer before he went to bed and he went outside his balcony for sight seeing.

Jiyeon couldn't sleep so she opened her window and sight seeing the stars.