LOVE LOVE LOVE

Meant or not Meant to be

Donghae oppa pulled up and opened the door, "oh oppa" said Jiyeon. Donghae smile and look at Jiyeon, "Why are you here alone" ask Donghae.

"Anya, I was with someone here" said Jiyeon, "nugu?" ask Donghae, "I was with Changwook earlier, but we kind of arued so I left" said Jiyeon, "where are you walking to" ask Jiyeon, "I am walking home" said Jiyeon.

Donghae nodded his head, "but you live so far" said Donghae, "neh, but oppa can you take me home then" ask Jiyeon, "sure, come in" said Donghae.

Before Jiyeon went towards Donghae, Changwook grabbed Jiyeon and kissed her, Jiyeon widen her eyes and Donghae turned around and was shock to see them kissing.

Eunseo saw Jiyeon and Changwook kissing and stop the car and got out of the car, "what's this all about" ask Eunseo. Jiyeon pushed Changwook and slapped him.

Eunseo widen her eyes, "Jiyeon, why did you slap him" ask Eunseo, "o- as Jiyeon stop, Donghae, take me home" as Jiyeon walk towards Donghae's car, "Jiyeon-ah, come in my car, I'll take you home" said Eunseo. Jiyeon was about to go to Eunseo's car, but Donghae grabbed her and put her in the car.

"It's okay, I was going that way too and I offered her a ride, I don't break promises" as Donghae closed the door.

"Oppa, let me take her home" said Eunseo, "I'll see you later okay" as Donghae got in the car and drove off.

Eunseo walk up to Changwook, "what happen earlier" ask Eunseo, "nothing" as Changwook walked off. Eunseo scoffed and walk back to her car.

"Why did Donghae take Jiyeon in the car and didn't let me take her, I'm her best friend" as Eunseo shook her head and just drove off.

Changwook got in his car and started hitting his car wheel. He start off his car and went out to go drinking. Eunseo just went back home and went to sleep not knowing what happen back there. "Why did oppa hold Jiyeon's hand like that" as Eunseo was thinking to herself. "Aigoo, don't think so much" as she turn off her lights and cuddle on the bed.

Donghae finally got to Jiyeon's house and they were sitting in the car for awhile. "Why did you slap Changwook back out there earlier" ask Donghae, "I'm leaving" said Jiyeon as she walk out of the car. Donghae walk out to Jiyeon and hug her.

"You got to be strong okay, no matter what" said Donghae, "I will oppa" as Jiyeon just stood still not hugging him back. "Oppa will always be by your side okay" said Donghae, "araso, you can leave now" said Jiyeon. Donghae kiss Jiyeon on the forehead the they wave goodbye and Jiyeon went inside the house.

Changwook was very drunk and made so he went to his car and opened the car and went inside the car and start his car and drove off. He was so drunk that in couple of minutes, he got into a major accident.

Changwook was sent to the emergency hospital. Changwook's parents were told about his condition. Donghae heard it from his parents and went automatically to the hospital. Changwook's parents called Jiyeon and told her and she widen her eyes and didn't know what to do.

"What should I do? Did I do this to him" as Jiyeon walking back and forth. Donghae ran to Jiyeon's doorstep and called Jiyeon, and she picked up.

"I'm in the front of your house" said Donghae. Jiyeon ran downstairs to the front door and open the door, Donghae saw how scare she was and so he hugged her and she hug him back, "oppa is it me who made him like this" as Jiyeon started crying, "anya, it's not you at all, don't think so wrong okay" as Donghae hug her.

Donghae and Jiyeon was in his car and she was very scare, "how did you know about this" ask Donghae, "his parents called me and told me about what happen to him" said Jiyeon, "I had a feeling that this will happen that's why I came to you when I heard about his accident" said Donghae.

Jiyeon look at Donghae, "oppa let's go to the hospital to see if he's okay" said Jiyeon, "are you sure you want to go there" ask Donghae, "I'll be fine" said Jiyeon, "alright then" said Donghae as he drove to the hospital.

Jiyeon hands were shaking and Donghae saw it so he grab Jiyeon's hand and held it and they both look at each other and he smile and look back at the road and continued driving.

When they got into the hospital, before anyone can see them, Jiyeon and Donghae let go of each other's hand and Eunseo was behind them and saw them.

"What is that all about" as she wander thinking to herself, she shook her head and called out Donghae's name.

"How did you hear about this" ask Donghae, "I called Changwook's phone and heard that he got into a car accident" said Eunseo, "oh, let's go check if he's okay" said Donghae as they walk to Changwook's parents.

Changwook's mother was crying and hugged Jiyeon, Jiyeon hugged her and didn't know what to do so when the mother was hugging her and crying on her shoulders, she started crying slightly and didn't know what to do.

They all waited there for 1 hour and the doctor finally came out, "right now he's in a bad condition, he has a heart problem now since due to the car accident" said the doctor. Changwook's mother fell down and Jiyeon was really shock to hear that too.

Changwook came out of the emergency room and they all watch him go into a room. Jiyeon was alone in the hallway and Donghae walk up to her, "if you're not comfortable here, I can take you home" said Donghae, "sure" said Jiyeon.

Changwook's father came out before Jiyeon and them left, "Jiyeon-ah, I want to talk to you for a bit" said Changwook's father. Jiyeon and Donghae look at each other and then at Chagnwook's father.

"I would like to ask, since you're his girlfriend and he loves you a lot and I'm sure he'll be better if you're by his side and I want to ask if you can help watch over Changwook at the hospital" ask the father, "ah, about that" said Jiyeon, "please you're the only person who he got" said Changwook's father as he beg Jiyeon, "araso, I'll do so" said Jiyeon.